<<< Spreading the 'ILM >>>

IbnAhmad

Narrated Abu Hurairah (R.A):

The Prophet SAW said, "On the Day of Resurrection Allah will hold the whole earth and fold the heaven with His right hand and say, 'I am the King: where are the kings of the earth?" '
Sahih Al Bukhari

SubhanAllah I just love this Hadeeth!

Next Topic: Ilm(Knowledge)

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Knowledge

35_28.png

And among people and moving creatures and grazing livestock are various colors similarly. Only those fear Allah , from among His servants, who have knowledge. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Forgiving. (Surah Fatir 35:28)

Next Topic: Mountains

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu 'Aleykum!

"And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... " (Quran, 16:15)

*Allah swt created the moutains, and it plays an important role in stabilizing the crust of the earth- They hinder the shaking of this earth as He told us in the ayah above subhanallah.

Next Topic:Black seed

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

لَوْ أَنزَلْنَا هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَىٰ جَبَلٍ لَّرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعًا مُّتَصَدِّعًا مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَتِلْكَ الْأَمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

"If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought." 59:21

Comment: Even the mountain was humble enough to accept the Quran, but we as a khalifaah on this earth yet still sometimes neglect our guidance in life - Al Quran al Kareem. Of all the years that we have lived in this short life, have we read the WHOLE Quran with its translations (to non-Arabic speaker) page-to-page? Something for us to ponder about.

Aisya: 1 point

Next topic: Mother

Opps Sis Suhanah was way over me. Lol. Anyways I'll still keep the message as its still an ilm' :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Narrated Khalid bin Sad:

We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 591

My point: 2-1=1 Lol

Next Topic: Mother

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
^^You're right sis, even tho i beat you to it- your post is still beneficial to everyone:)
I'll go ahead and do 'Mommy':D:D

The following is narrated by the grandfather of Bahz ibn Hakim; the same incident has also been reported by Abu Huraira:

I asked, "Messenger of Allah, to whom should I be dutiful?" He replied, "Your mother." I asked, "Then whom?" He replied, "Your mother." I asked, "Then whom?" He replied, "Your mother." I asked, "Then to whom should I be dutiful?" He replied, "Your father,and then the next closest relative and then the next."(Bukhari, Muslim)

*Mothers are one of the means by which Allah SWT exercises His creation. Beyond what she is due as a parent, a mother is additionally due special feelings of reverence and dutifulness. This is because of the travails that she suffered during pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing. The Prophet (saw) has particularly instructed that mothers are due the best conduct three times before fathers are.
After worshiping Allah SWT alone, beautiful conduct to parents is the next most important duty for a Muslim. Considering that mothers are due this conduct even before fathers, it is no wonder that the Prophet (saw) also said that Paradise is at the feet of mothers! We can never repay back our mothers for what they've done for us, but we try by always being obedient daughters and sons Insha'allah!

Next Topic:Hajj,:)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Narrated Abu Hurairah (R.A):

The Prophet SAW said, "On the Day of Resurrection Allah will hold the whole earth and fold the heaven with His right hand and say, 'I am the King: where are the kings of the earth?" '
Sahih Al Bukhari

SubhanAllah I just love this Hadeeth!

Next Topic: Ilm(Knowledge)

:salam2:
i love it a lot too brother.

Also in Al-Qur'an, Allah exalted is He, says:

The Day when they will (all) come out, nothing of them will be hidden from Allah. Whose is the
kingdom this Day? (Allah Himself will reply to His Question): It is Allahs the One, the Irresistible! (Surah Al-Ghafir: verse 16)

HAJJ...

reported in Al-Bukhari
Volume 002, Book 026, Hadith Number 687.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Ibn Abbas : While the Prophet was performing Tawaf of the Kaba, he passed by a person who had tied his hands to another person with a rope or string or something like that. The Prophet cut it with his own hands and said, "Lead him by the hand."

Next Topic:Remembrance of Allah, Glorified is He

IbnAhmad

Yahya related to me from Malik that Ziyad ibn Abi Ziyad said that Abu'd-Darda had said, "Shall I not tell you the best of your deeds, and those that give you the highest rank, and those that are the purest with your King, and are better for you than giving gold and silver, and better for you than meeting your enemy and striking their necks?" They said, "Of course." He said, "Remembrance (dhikr) of Allah ta ala." - Malik

Next: Marriage

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wabarakhtuhu!!
sobhanallah you guys are running fast:)!!

“And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Saalihoon (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid‑servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allaah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allaah is All‑Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All‑Knowing (about the state of the people)”

[al-Noor 24:32]

Poverty is nothing to be ashamed of, because wealth comes and goes, and a poor man may become rich.so it is better not choose a man/woman on the basis of his wealth choose him for hi/her god deeds!!

source:http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/93543

next topic:birds:)!!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

^^Lol, sis- you're catching up tho masha'allah!

"Seest thou not that Allah is He, Whom do glorify all those who are in the heavens and the earth, and the birds with wings outspread? Each one knows its prayer and its glorification. And Allah is Knower of what they do".
-Quran, surah 24, ayat 41.

*Allah-our Creator swt, made it possible for All of His creatures to live- He provides for Us and In return, All we need to do is Glorify Him Insha'allah~

Next Topic: Stars!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
you won't let me anywhere near you huh??:D!!was busy with exam lol:D!!

surah Al mul-ayah-

وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَاهَا رُجُومًا لِّلشَّيَاطِينِ ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ

And certainly We have adorned this lower heaven with lamps(stars) and WE have made these missiles for the shaitans,WE have prepared for them chastisement of burning.

this ayah makes me really happy lol:p!!
points 11
next topic:RUBY!!!

IbnAhmad

Allah SWT tells us in Surah Rahman:

Wherein both will be Qasirat-ut-Tarf [chaste fmales (wives) restraining their glances, desiring none expect their husbands], with whom no man or jinni has had Tamth[] before them. (56) Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? (57) (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral. (58

SubhanAllah!

Next Topic: Qareen.

Kakorot

“His companion (qareen) will say: ‘Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression, (in disbelief, oppression, and evil deeds), but he was himself in error far astray.’

Allaah will say: ‘Dispute not in front of Me, I had already in advance sent you the threat.

The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust to the slaves’”

[Qaaf 50:27-29]

Ibn Katheer said: “ ‘His companion (qareen) will say’ – Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), Mujaahid, Qutaadah and others said: this refers to the devil who is appointed to accompany him. ‘Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression’ means, he will disown that person on the Day of Judgement, and will say, ‘Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression’ meaning, I did not lead him astray.
‘but he was himself in error far astray’ means, he was misguided in himself, receptive to falsehood and resistant to the truth – as Allaah says elsewhere (interpretation of the meaning):

‘And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allaah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allaah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers).”’

[Ibraaheem 14:22]

Next topic: istawa

Channa: 6 points

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Allah SWT tells us in Surah Rahman:

Wherein both will be Qasirat-ut-Tarf [chaste fmales (wives) restraining their glances, desiring none expect their husbands], with whom no man or jinni has had Tamth[] before them. (56) Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? (57) (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral. (58

SubhanAllah!

Next Topic: Qareen.

i was worired waht Qareen was and here i get istawa:shymuslima1:???

but i see this thread is for ilm so i'll search......

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
yeah got this:D!!

Aboo Hurayrah narrated that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Our Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says, 'Who will call Me that I might answer him, who will ask of Me that I might give him, who will ask My forgiveness, that I might forgive him?’"

References: al-Bukhari: Kitab at-Tawhid, #6940 and al-Muslim: Salat al-Musafirin #1262

next topic:Green trees

my points:12

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Green Trees

This is definitely the best game ever!

Jabir ibn ‘Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to go and stand next to a tree or palm-tree on Fridays. A woman or a man of the Ansar said: "O Messenger of Allah, should we not make for you a Minbar ("pulpit")?" He said, "If you wish." So they made a Minbar for him, and when the next Friday came, he was shown to the Minbar. The tree cried like a small child, then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came down and hugged the crying tree until it calmed down." Jabir said: "It was crying because of the Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) that it used to hear." (al-Bukhari, 3319).

Next Topic: Speech

IbnAhmad

Allah SWT tells us In Surah Ta-Ha:

قَالَ رَبِّ ٱشۡرَحۡ لِى صَدۡرِى وَيَسِّرۡ لِىٓ أَمۡرِى وَٱحۡلُلۡ عُقۡدَةً۬ مِّن لِّسَانِى

(Moses) said: "O my Lord! Expand me my breast;" (25) "Ease my task for me; (26) "And remove the impediment from my speech. (27)

*SubhanAllah! A Beautiful Du'a we should all use when giving Dawah InshaAllah*

Next: Dawah

Brother you are right! Defo the Best game ever MashaAllah!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
"[Allah praises] those who convey the messages of Allah and fear Him and do not fear anyone but Allah . And sufficient is Allah as Accountant." 33:39

I understand that the word يبلغ - بلغ in the Quran which means convey also means da'wah.

Aisya: 2

Next topic : Love! :)

Yeah, lets keep this thread at the top.

Kakorot

"...Surely Allaah loves Al-Muttaqeen".

[At-Taubah: 4]

Allaah is Al Wadood (The Loving) and He Loves the pious and righteous people.

Next topic: Jerusalem

Channa: 7 points