<<< Spreading the 'ILM >>>

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Abdullah b. 'Amr reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman.

next : backbiting

ansari

STRANGER...
49_12.png

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful.
[Surat Al-Ĥujurāt :verse 12]

Next :- Non mehram

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
“Islam prohibits backbiting (ghibah): 'And do not backbite one another.' (Al-Hujurat: 12)

'And do not backbite one anther; would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would abhor that.' (Al-Hujurat: 12)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) wanted to drive home the meaning of backbiting to his Companions through questions and answers. He asked them, 'Do you know what backbiting is?' They replied, 'Allah and His Messenger know best'. He said, 'It is saying something about your brother which he would dislike'. Someone asked, 'What if I say something about my brother which is true?' The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, 'If what you say of him is true, it is backbiting and if it is not true you have slandered him.' (Reported by Muslim, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, and An-Nasa’i)

***EDITED***:

NON MEHRAM

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Jarir b. 'Abdullah (Radi'Allahu anhu) reported:
I asked Allah's Messenger (Sall'Allahu Alaihi Wasallam) about the sudden glance (that is cast) on the face of a non-Mahram.He (Sall'Allahu Alaihi Wasallam) commanded me that I should turn away my eyes.

(Sahih Muslim ~ Book #025, Hadith #5372)

Next : hope

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
You are repeating topics=(

"O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yûsuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allâh's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allâh's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve." (12:87)

Next topic:struggle

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Sorry but i dont know what were the previous topics.. so i guess i continue like this :)

Striving for righteous deeds

Allah declares in the Qur'an:

"As for those who strive (jahadu) in Us (the cause of Allah), We surely guide them to Our paths, and lo! Allah is with the good doers." 29:69

Aisha, wife of the Prophet(S) asked, "O Messenger of Allah, we see jihad as the best of deeds, so shouldn't we join it?" He replied, "But, the best of jihad is a perfect hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah)." Sahih Al-Bukhari #2784

At another occasion a man asked the Prophet Muhammad(S):

"Should I join the jihad?" He asked, "Do you have parents?" The man said, "Yes!" The Prophet(S) said, "then strive by (serving) them!" Sahih Al-Bukhari #5972

next : Pride

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
^Jazakallah khair...

Another important teaching that we need to know and implement is to avoid pride which is the fuel of disbelief. Allah says in the Qur’an:

“Certainly, Allah knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Truly He does not love the proud.” (soorah an-Nahl, 16: 23)

t is narrated on the authority of Abdullah ibn Mas’ud that the Messenger of Allah observed: “He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter Paradise.” A person (amongst his hearers) said: ‘Verily a person loves that his dress should be fine, and his shoes should be fine.’ He (the Prophet) remarked: ‘Verily Allah is Graceful and He loves Grace. Pride is disdaining the truth (out of self-conceit) and contempt for the people.’” (Muslim Vol. 1, Hadith 164)

'Other verses of the Qur’an testify to the fact that pride is a characteristic of the disbelievers, those who deserve Allah’s severe punishment in the Hell-Fire:

“And when Our Verses (of the Qur’an) are recited to such a one, he turns away in pride, as if he heard them not – as if there were deafness in his ear. So announce to him a painful torment.” (Soorah Lukman: 31:7)

Next Topic:Doubt

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Narrated An Numan bin Bashir The Prophet [sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam] said "Both legal and illegal things are obvious, and in between them are (suspicious) doubtful matters. So whoever forsakes those doubtful things lest he may commit a sin, will definitely avoid what is clearly illegal; and whoever indulges in these (suspicious) doubtful things bravely, is likely to commit what is clearly illegal. Sins are Allah's Hima (i.e. private pasture) and whoever pastures (his sheep) near it, is likely to get in it at any moment."

On the authority of Al-Hasan bin Ali, the grandson of the messenger of Allah, who said : I memorized from the messenger of Allah his saying :
"Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt."

Stay away from doubt, since doubt is the most dishonest word, and do not spy and do not probe (into others affairs) and do not hate each other, and be brothers to each other

(Bukhari/ Muslim)

next: Trials

zakir sd

Narrated An Numan bin Bashir The Prophet [sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam] said "Both legal and illegal things are obvious, and in between them are (suspicious) doubtful matters. So whoever forsakes those doubtful things lest he may commit a sin, will definitely avoid what is clearly illegal; and whoever indulges in these (suspicious) doubtful things bravely, is likely to commit what is clearly illegal. Sins are Allah's Hima (i.e. private pasture) and whoever pastures (his sheep) near it, is likely to get in it at any moment."

On the authority of Al-Hasan bin Ali, the grandson of the messenger of Allah, who said : I memorized from the messenger of Allah his saying :
"Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt."

Stay away from doubt, since doubt is the most dishonest word, and do not spy and do not probe (into others affairs) and do not hate each other, and be brothers to each other

(Bukhari/ Muslim)

next: Trials

Assalamoalikkum!

"And know that your properties and your children are but a trial and that Allah has with Him a great reward."

(Surah al - Anfal ayat 28)

next topic: Arsh

Abdul25

Logical Believer
(7) Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then, He rose above (Istawa) the throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He has subjected the sun and the moon (to continue going round), each running (its course) for a term appointed. He manages and regulates all affairs; He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.
Chapter #13, Verse #2)

Next : being harsh and rude

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu `Alaikum!

The Prophet saw said:“Keep closer to kindness (friendliness, mildness, tenderness, indulgence) and stay away from rudeness (severity, hard-heartedness, using sharp words and resorting to violence) and a bad behaviour (indecency, shamelessness)".(Bukhari, Muslim)

*Imam al-Ghazali once said: : The importance of such quality as kindness is emphasized in many Hadith. It was to cultivate this quality that many Muslim theologians have always called upon, for humans tend to resort mostly to haste and rudeness when resolving their problems. Whereas kindness and gentleness, as a rule, turn out to lead to better results.

-As Rasool-allah saw used to say, 'those who lack kindness deprive themselves of Allah's blessings'...so adressing someone with harshness is never an answer to anything, while you'll find Allah swt's blessings with you when being kind/friendly.

Next Topic: Relief

PS: you guys, don't forget to do your little commentary/reflection thingy at the end:)

zakir sd

Assalamoalaikum!

"And say, ‘The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills — let him believe; and whoever wills — let him disbelieve.’ Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place."

( Surah AL-Kahf Ayat 29).

"For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease [i.e. relief]."

(Surah ash-Sharh Ayat 5).

Next topic: Shirk

Kakorot

:wasalam:

And most of them believe not in Allaah except that they attribute partners unto Him [i.e. they are Mushrikun -polytheists] (12:106)

Next topic: clay

ansari

STRANGER...
'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Angels were born out of light and the Jinns were born out of the spark of fire and Adam was born as he has been defined (in the Qur'an) for you (i. e. he is fashioned out of clay).
[Muslim :: Book 42 : Hadith 7134 ]

next topic :- Mother

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam."(46:15).

It is narrated by Asma bint Abu Bakr that during the treaty of Hudaibiyah, her mother, who was then pagan, came to see her from Makkah. Asma informed the Messenger of Allah of her arrival and also that she needed help. He said: Be good to your mother (Bukhari, Muslim).

Next Topic: LUXURY

zakir sd

Assalamoalaikum!

" So why were there not among the generations before you those of enduring discrimination forbidding corruption on earth – except a few of those We saved from among them? But those who wronged pursued what luxury they were given therein, and they were criminals."

Surah Hud Ayat 116

next topic: Painting (human or animal picture)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Its good to be back!:)

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) forbade the keeping of pictures at home and making them." (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 1749)

Next topic: The rights of daughters