Staring

Storm

SiStEr
:salam2:

I have a queston for all the brothers out there, since this concerns them.

Why is it that men stare at those who have covered themselves?
I can understand (even though its wrong) staring at a woman who is not covered or those who wear improper clothes. But staring at a lady who is covered from head to toe is beyond my comprehension.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum sister, well you've to be a little bit more specific over here. What do you mean by men? Muslim or Non-muslim?

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Maybe cos we are looking out for a possible partner (future marriage).

Ahem ahem. Brother being sarcastic eh? ;). Even if someone is looking for a 'possible partner' . Its best to tell the imam of ur mosque or your parents about your intentions Inshallah.

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

i can totally understand ur qustion its just human nature or should i say man' nature tht we r a bit curious abt things its just shaitan tht make man do these kind of stupid things staring nd stuff but the best thing is if some sis cover herself up no matter hw much a man stares at her its pointless coz u cant see nufin nd ultimately no sinful activity occurs

justoneofmillion

Ahem ahem. Brother being sarcastic eh? ;). Even if someone is looking for a 'possible partner' . Its best to tell the imam of ur mosque or your parents about your intentions Inshallah.
:salam2:the imam is not usually around when they stare i guess except if they rent one 24 7 :Dbottom line we shouldn t insist when watching if it is non intentional we should humbly look away get a red face and stare at the birds in the sky for a change as if to say hey me! no ! i didn t look who me !nah..:SMILY231:.in the worst case if the sister is properly covered i don t think that the look would have the same intention than that towards another female that is let s say walking around half naked .In both cases though i think Stevie wonder would be a good example to follow:SMILY61: In special times like this one the main reason would probably be that brothers are looking for a potential cook in their subconsious more than anything else..
.wassalaam
jameel

Storm

SiStEr
Some funny replies......:D

But overall, whatever the reason, it becomes annoying. Oh well, maybe I should stare back at them :lol::lol:

Idris16

I have a queston for all the brothers out there, since this concerns them.

Why is it that men stare at those who have covered themselves?
I can understand (even though its wrong) staring at a woman who is not covered or those who wear improper clothes. But staring at a lady who is covered from head to toe is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe they are thinking abt saying mashaAllah several times when seeing a covered girl head to toe!

Maryam Sayyidina

Brothers is naturally a man, that also can get attracted to women(sister):rolleyes:, they can misplaced their view to something (e.g. sister in hijab) that they shouldn't stare(its not your right to staring woman who is not halal for you bro!:SMILY71:).
Tips for you sis:stare back them might be helpful or even you can make them more interest on you. Just stay cool and pray to Allah that the brother who is staring at you may he realize that we shouldn't judge book by it's cover.:SMILY105:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Tips for you sis:stare back them might be helpful or even you can make them more interest on you. :SMILY105:

Salam Alaikum

Sister defintely she should not stare back because it is her responsiblity to lower her gaze as well and staring back is not doing that.

Some brothers do stare and if they do notice a women they need to change there gaze in another direction and not look twice.

Salam Amirah80

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam:
Sister Storm. Don't take this seriously .... You know i was just wondering ... Umm how do you get to know that someone is staring at you.. Unless you throw some glance at him..

Btw sister those scary stares are really common these days, the best you can do is IGNORE them. Like other brothers said it may be because of whispering of Satan or a sincere look in search for the "future partner".
Walaikumussalam.

Hey I'm not staring at you I'm just reading TTI posts!

crosseyed.jpg

We brothers are allowed one look but I know some brothers that don't blink. I personally feel shy and look away if a girl is staring at me.

Living Soul

I myself have experienced that muslim men stare at muslimah who is fully covered from head to toe. And sometime these brothers teasingly say MashAllah. Which is not proper at all.

:wasalam: