Starting Medical school tomorrow Need duas :$

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

Tomorrow i start my 1st day of Med school, its going to be a extremely tough ride full of struggle please i need your duas, My parents are not even here to be by my side so i need more duas from everyone.

Please pray for my success and mercy from Allah (swt) so that he guides me to help others and help the muslimeen around the world. - ameen

JazakAllah khair
:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Wa'alaykumsalaam warahmatulLahi wa barakaatuhu

All the best for tomorrow. May Allah Ta`ala make it easy for you and give you success in every step that you take. Aameen.

Wassalaam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam little brother! Its finally happening. Im so very proud of you! It has been such an adventure for you just getting to this point. I will say special dua for you my little brother in hopes that all goes well on your first day in Medical school!!!! Im so excited for you really!!!! Take care of yourself!

Your big sis Isra*

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatullah

Masha'Allah, Alhamdulillah
May Allah SWT grant you for the humanity in the guideline of Islam, the divine journey, Inhsaa'Allah...

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:
MashaAllah brother, may Allah bless you in your future career, make it a means of gaining abundant hasaanat and keep your intentions pure Ameen
I am so happy for you Allah is truly with the patient ones :)
I have exams coming up so i have been busy! I will keep you all in my duas inshaAllah.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum Bro. It's gona be tough, no doubt.
You can do it, you're a man and a muslim! Make a lot of du'aa and you'll be ok inshalah.

May Allah be pleased with u n grant u success in everything you do.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wooow, Masha'allah!...1st has finally arrived!:)- May Allah get you through this day and All the coming ones Insha'allah!! You're im my du'aas akhi

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

JazakAllah khair everyone for their duas

@ sis isra yea its been a tough ride inshallah May Allah (swt) made the next step easier - ameen

IbnAhmad

Best of Luck Shaheer. May Allah SWT grant you success in both this life and the life Hereafter. Aameen. :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu

Mashallah dear brother, that is so happy and wonderfull news for you and all of us. May Allah make that everything well passs for you Inshallah,and make you good doctor one day Inshallah.:hijabi:,and make you to serve all humanity, especialy to our Muslim Ummah.

May Allah help you in everything you do dear brother, ameen summa ameen.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

honeslty i wish i could personally write a thank you message to everyone but unfortunately time doesn't permit that

JazakAllah khair everyone i honestly feel really warm inside my heart May Allah (swt) bless each and everyone of you - ameen

you been a true family

:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahamtulahi wa barakatuh:)

hmmm looks like you would have gottenused to things by now since i'm late:eek:yeah the date of the thread tells me i was preparing my urdu paper when it was made:Dnever mind...

may ALLAH make things easy for you bhiyya.ameen

this thread reminds me of my uncertain future:(!!!