Stop asking why!!!!

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
The trouble here is, without my mind and skepticism, how do I KNOW I am actually doing what a 'higher power' wants? How do I know that what I am doing is not actually what I want, or some lying person, claiming falsely to speak for the 'higher power' wants? Or that the 'higher power' is not evil in nature? Without thought, a human being is little more than a dog, and a dog will thoughtlessly serve and do the bidding of a bad master as well as a good one.

safety's sake![/I]

well, u as i mentioned earlier,u do not trust ur god.but we DO.and we know THE "HIGHER POWER" is not evil and it is not a person claiming to be the higher power as we have qur'an in our hand.which no human being can ever be able to write by his own to claim falsly.u must read a translation.
RIGHT HERE I BET U WILL SAY THAT AFTER U READ IT.REMEMBER OPEN UR MIND WHILE READING IT.
a man who lived decades ago cannot claim such things,and aren't u any surprised y we are so confident in our god while u r clearly saying aloud u r NOT confident in ur god....:p
i request u to study our religion to find a god u can TRUST.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Also, why, in your opinion, is God so worried about people doing what he says, regardless of how wrong or foolish it might seem, without explanation? One would think that the real God would have a little more confidence in himself than that!

Hello Septithol,

First, I am sorry if I have bothered you when I prayed for your guidance to Islam. I did that because I liked you through our chatting on Yahoo. And I wished for you what I like for myself. I will not gain any benefit if you become a Muslim. I will rather be happy , very happy for you. However, I am sorry again if my personal wish made you upset.

Second, in my opinion, oh sorry, it is not my opinion, it is what Allah told us in Qur'an, that Allah never worries if we obey or not obey, if we believe or disbelieve. This will never harm Allah as He said what can be translated as:

176 "And let not those grieve you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) who rush with haste to disbelieve; verily, not the least harm will they do to Allâh. It is Allâh’s Will to give them no portion in the Hereafter. For them there is a great torment." Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #176

Therefore, our belif or disbelief will never harm Allah. It is rather because of Allah's great mercy and great love to us, He wanted us to be guided to the truth and not stumbling in the ignorance of darkness.

Allah the Almighty said what can be translated as:

7 "If you disbelieve, then verily, Allâh is not in need of you; He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men’s) breasts."
Az-Zumar, Chapter #39, Verse #7)

slave_of_Allah

When you truly love Allah - you will do everything He says, you won't ask why, because you trust Allah, and you love Him. And if you do NOT then surely - your life is pointless.

Let us all WANT to attain the love of Allah - so we may walk straight.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Hi sepithol

I have told you that I am the sort of person who does not wish to bow down to others, nor let others bow down to me.

Satan refused to bow down in front of Adam ,he said he is better then he ,because he was created from fire and Adam from dust...
Arrogance and pride was the reason Satan was expelled from Heaven ,and these are the worst qualities in human being that everyone should work on and think about it ,before it is too late ...

You are very smart ,God gave you a brain ,so don't be proud ,use it and be thankful...

Should you not be thankful to the one who gives you simple bounties as water ,air to breath ,should you not be thankful to Him? If God wills, He can take it from you ..Who will give you water to drink ? Who will give you air to breath ?

in the Quran

And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: and He was of those who reject Faith.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #34)

It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We made the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down.
( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #11)

Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves.
( سورة الحجر , Al-Hijr, Chapter #15, Verse #31)

(Allah)) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?"
( سورة الحجر , Al-Hijr, Chapter #15, Verse #32)

(Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
( سورة الحجر , Al-Hijr, Chapter #15, Verse #33)

Behold! We said to the angels: "Bow down unto Adam": They bowed down except Iblis: He said, "Shall I bow down to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #61)

Quran

It is We Who have placed you with authority on earth, and provided you therein with means for the fulfilment of your life: small are the thanks that ye give!
( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #10)

It is He Who brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers when ye knew nothing; and He gave you hearing and sight and intelligence and affections: that ye may give thanks (to Allah..
( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #78)

It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing, sight, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give!
( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #78)

That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry): It was not their hands that made this: will they not then give thanks?

It is Allah Who has made the Night for you, that ye may rest therein, and the days as that which helps (you) to see. Verily Allah is full of Grace and Bounty to men: yet most men give no thanks.
( سورة غافر , Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #61)

farhopes

No God but Allah
I suppose it is ultimately true, that if you give up your own mind, conscience, and judgement, to that of a particular god who demanded you give it up, you will most certainly find yourself with that particular god after death. But why would you WANT to be with a god like that, a cruel god who acts like a slave owner and demands you give up your own mind and conscience?

Well, actually if you take our advice and read the Qur'an, you will be amazed by the number of verses in which Allah urges us strongly to use our minds to detect the truth.

Not only that, Allah made using the mind and understanding is the basic reason of finding the truth and accused those who do not use their minds of being like animals.

Here are some of those so many verses:

46 Have they not travelled through the land, and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear? Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind. --Chapter #22, Verse #46

44 Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle - nay, they are even farther astray from the Path (i.e. even worse than cattle). Chapter #25, Verse #44

And in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that Allâh sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds (i.e. sometimes towards the east or north, and sometimes towards the south or west sometimes bringing glad tidings of rain etc., and sometimes bringing the torment), are signs for a people who understand.---Chapter #45, Verse #5

164 Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, and the ships which sail through the sea with that which is of use to mankind, and the water (rain) which Allâh sends down from the sky and makes the earth alive therewith after its death, and the moving (living) creatures of all kinds that He has scattered therein, and in the veering of winds and clouds which are held between the sky and the earth, are indeed Ayât (proofs, evidence, signs, etc.) for people of understanding. Chapter #2, Verse #164

170 When it is said to them: "Follow what Allâh has sent down." They say: "Nay! We shall follow what we found our fathers following." (Would they do that!) even though their fathers did not understand anything nor were they guided? Chapter #2, Verse #170

171 And the example of those who disbelieve is as that of him who shouts to those (flock of sheep) that hears nothing but calls and cries. (They are) deaf, dumb and blind. So they do not understand. (Tafsîr Al-Qurtubi ) --Chapter #2, Verse #171

42 And among them are some who listen to you, but can you make the deaf to hear - even though they apprehend not? Chapter #10, Verse #42

100 It is not for any person to believe, except by the Leave of Allâh, and He will put the wrath on those who are heedless. Chapter #10, Verse #100

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) created Adam alayhi salam, it was His command for his creations, whether the Angels or Iblis, the leader of the Jinn, to bow down to Adam.

The issue is of obeying the Creator. - Iblis was arrogant, and thus the first racist, the reason he gave, for disobeying Allah was not that he was asked to bow down, but to bow down to Adam, reason being that he was made of clay, whilst Iblis of fire..

Islam allows for people to think and ask questions, but we also require peolpe to have open hearts and to realise that we are the ones who are flawed. Just as we can not see behind a closed door, or know without the aid of any technology etc what a person is doing on the other side of the world.

Allah Subhana wa ta'ala has given us free-will, to all humans. From that, people can do good or they do evil. If they do evil, then they are held accountable for it. If they were not able to do evil, then they would not have had the freedom that Allah has given them in this world.

Every human, whether non-Muslim or Muslim, is a slave of Allah, whether you like it or not. You were created by Allah, even if you reject him and transgress. Even if you live out the rest of your days in arrogance and ignorance.

We are His slaves, we will all die and be resurrected by Allah, the Most High. - To be His Obedient slave, means to believe in Him alone and submit to him, this is what a Muslim is.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Ibnadam77: Hi there. No, your words were not offensive at all to me. Regarding the scientific knowledge which people had a long time ago, I have no way of knowing whether this knowledge came from God (or gods) or human research. People long ago actually knew a great deal more than we give them credit for. The ancient Egyptians, for instance, made batteries, and the ancient Romans actually had working steam engines. Which, unfortunately, they thought of as toys, rather than a source of power to replace the slaves they had. :-(

Thing is, it is possible for the same book to contain both things that are right, and things that are wrong. The Christian bible, for instance, says in some parts of it that 'God is Love'. I feel that this is right. In other parts of it, God tells the ancient Israelites to cut open pregnant women from enemy nations they have conquered and rip the unborn baby out of them. I certainly do not feel that is right at all! So what am I to think of this? If I were to accept, without question, everything the bible says, I would be a monster, who thought that US soldiers should rip open pregnant women. Well, I already dislike what the US army is doing badly enough. I don't need them doing worse things simply because the Christian bible says to.

WOW. WOW. WOW.
What a great reply. I am proud of your reply really. You have proved so beautifully that the book you believe is having contradictions in it. It is impossible for any book which is came from the almighty God to have right and wrong in itself. Now you are proving strongly that Bible contains them. I invite you to do a research on Quran also like you have done on Bible. You said it says God is love and commands people to cut and chop people?????? What a great book you are believing in? Then you may try to say you believe some parts of it and do not believe other parts. What a great idea. Remember, this is not a football game. This is religion and obeying to the creator. I am sure you also agree that there is a creator for all the creations. If so, start your journey.If you bring proof of ANY contradiction from Quan to us, we are ready to discuss that. If you prove here that the sensible religion is something else other than Islam, I am ready to make a research on it.

So you are claiming that in the time of Muhammad (saw), there are technology of Finger print, Telescope and other space finding materials etc etc. Let us believe that for discussion purpose. If so, why was it not recorded in history????? Doesn't anybody know about them???? If it was human research, why there are no evidence of them in any form??? Either in books or architects????

No offence. Waiting for a sensible reply.

brother in humanity
-IbnAdam-

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Well, as I said above, I do not think Satan (or any of the other angels) should have been required to bow down before God. So I think in this story, Satan was right not to bow down. However, he was only half right, because the REASON he gave for not bowing down was very silly. Satan was neither better nor worse than human beings because he was made of fire and human beings were made of mud, that was a very silly thing to say. However, there IS a good reason why he should not have been made to bow down to people, which is that I think it is wrong to make any thinking creature bow down before another.
Satan (may he be cursed thousands of times over) disobeyed his Creator - fact.

Septithol, if you believe there is a God you have to also accept your servanthood to Him and act accordingly.

How can you claim to know satan was no better or worse than Adam (pbuh). Are you claiming to have knoweldge of the unseen/unknown ..please read the following:

Surah Baqarah:
And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You." He (Allâh) said: "I know that which you do not know." (30)

And He taught Adam all the names (of everything) [], then He showed them to the angels and said, "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." (31)

They (angels) said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise." (32)

He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names," and when he had informed them of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the Ghaib (unseen) in the heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing?" (33)

Also, I think there is a lot of misunderstanding here as to a particular point of mine. I would probably not question the will of God, (or my patron diety) to do something, if I knew for certain that it was, in fact, actually God (or my patron diety) that wanted me to do this thing.
So why are you justifying satan's arrogance before Allaah Almighty? Its was his Creator asking him to prostrate.

What I WOULD question would be, is if a person came to me and told me that God wanted me to do something which seemed evil or foolish, or if I read in a book that God wanted me to do something which seemed evil or stupid, whether this evil or foolish thing was, in fact, the will of God. I would not expect God to ever tell me to do evil or stupid things, and on being told by a person or a book that God supposedly wanted me to do something evil or foolish, what I would be questioning would not be God himself, but rather, whether or not it actually was God that wished this, and not rather, an evil or stupid person.
What are you implying? I dont see how this follows on from what you said before, this bit is kind of obvious and irrelevant.

To understand this, imagine that I were to go to your house, tell you that I was a holy person, and then tell you that God told me that he wanted you to burn down your own house and kill everyone in your family. When you asked me why, I then gave you no reason, but instead told you that you were being evil for asking questions of God. Would you believe me? Would you burn down your house and kill everyone in your family?
Right, its great to see you have the sense to distinguish between Gods law and man made law (maybe?) but the fact you were justifing satan's arrogance and disobedience contradicts this.

This is why I always ask questions, so that anything I do or say in the name of God, is truly what God wants, and not merely a stupid or evil thing that another person (or evil spirit) wants, or even a stupid or evil thing that *I* want, and justify to myself by lying to myself and saying that God wants this evil thing, when it is really my own evil desire to do it, and not God's. And God only knows I have done some rather foolish things in my life, such as trying to climb up my antenna tower on my roof (dumb, dumb, dumb). But I am honest enough to know that I did that because of my own foolishness, not because God told me to (he didn't).
Allaah almighty has not asked me to burn down my home :rolleyes: or indeed, do anything ridiculous, everything I do in accordance to the will of the Creator is for my own benefit.

But a very important and beautiful story to read is the one of Ibrahim (pbuh) and the command to sacrifice his son, Allaah can choose to test his servants in any way he wants to, the whole point to bear in mind is that it was Ibrahim's (pbuh) obedience that resulted in the blessing and reward he recieved and his son was saved.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
at this point septi thol, i only have one thing to say to you.
lakum deenukum waliyadeen.
asthagfirullah
wassalaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Well, thing is, to my mind, those are evil actions. To ask someone to bow down to someone else, or to ask someone to kill their son, are evil things. They are evil whether a human tells someone to do them, or if God tells someone to do them. Since I do not believe that the true God would ever tell someone to do evil things, I can only think that either the stories are false and never happened, or that it was some other spirit besides the true God forcing Satan to bow down or telling Isaac to kill his son.
The evil man is capable of happened without an ounce of divine inspiration! I can say without a doubt God did not ask Hitler to conduct the holocaust, it still happened. What is evil now... testing a slave by asking a sacrfice of what is most dear to him and then saving that same thing as a reward for the servants obedience, in camparison to something like the holocaust?!

If I were to find out for sure (thought I don't know how this could be proved) that it was actually the true God doing these evil things, I STILL would not worship him and do what he said. You may call it arrogance if you like, but I will not worship something that is evil. If I did want to worship something evil, then I might as well worship the devil, because if God were evil, then there would be no real difference between God and the Devil.
So, you are using your God given ability to judge between good and evil against God himself now?

SubhanAllaah, the arrogance of man is so ...true.

I think it would be horrible if such stories were true, and God was not good as I always thought, but evil. To quote what a very good philosopher had to say about that, to find out that God did evil things, would be as if you drank water, and it was DRY water, or the sun came up one day, and it was a BLACK sun. It would probably be better to die, or to have never been born, than to find out that the true God actually wanted foolish and evil things.

I think you view God in a very, what I call 'christian way'

:SMILY209: God is not all peace, love, lambs, fluffy wool (over the eyes!) and rainbows etc.

Anyways, in other words (sis Prosperous's post):

"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)." (Surah Kafirun Ayah 6)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
I feel like what difference between Islam and other religion is that in Islam asking question is promoted, we all should ask quesiton for understanding, ask smart questions not stupid and understand it ... I feel like we all should be ask to question so we understand stuff better and are able to explain to others better

We should be allowed to questions since Islam has the answer :)

farhopes

No God but Allah

Well, thing is, to my mind, those are evil actions. To ask someone to bow down to someone else, or to ask someone to kill their son, are evil things. They are evil whether a human tells someone to do them, or if God tells someone to do them. Since I do not believe that the true God would ever tell someone to do evil things, I can only think that either the stories are false and never happened, or that it was some other spirit besides the true God forcing Satan to bow down or telling Isaac to kill his son.

How can you judge Allah of being evil and asking his servants to do evil things while you have never take your time to search His book to be able to give fair and sound verdict.

I am sorry but it is very uperficial and irrational to give quick verdict of some incidents -- like bowing down to Adam or asking prophet Ibraham to sacrifice his son-- without knowing or reading the full story of each incident from the Qur'an and without reading the whole Qur'an and without reading about Muhammad to whom the Qur'an was revealed to be able to have comprehensive view and make fair and sound verdict.

Have you ever read about prophet Ibraham?? Do you know his complete story? Do you know his relation with Allah? Do you know what Allah showed him and what Ibraham said about Allah?? Do you know his position among all prophets?? I am sorry, but you just depend in all what you say on " your thinking"" " Your guessing". Allah told us that guessing has nothing to do with firm truth.

Please, take your time to have an objective reading of the Qur'an before giving your verdict to be worthy of a logic and fair discussion about Islam.

Jannah03

Islam is for people of understanding. We are to ponder on things that Allah has created. People need help in understanding Allahs wisdom. We are not to do blind following, we are to go to ulema and get our understanding.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Hi Sepithol ,

You said you like reading ...May be you want to read this ......

Significance of the Quran’s Preservation

Allah promised in the Quran that He would take on the responsibility of protecting His final word from loss. He said, "Verily I have revealed the Reminder (Quran), and verily I shall preserve it.” (Surah al-Hijr (15):9)

Thus, the Quran has been preserved in both the oral as well as written form in a way no other religious book in history has.

Why did Allah preserve the Quran and allow His earlier books of divine revelation to be changed or lost?

The answer to that question lies in the following three facts:

The earlier prophets and their books were sent to a particular people in particular periods of history. Once the period ended, a new prophet was sent with a new book to replace the previous book. So, it was not necessary that these books be preserved by Allah. The preservation of the earlier books was left up to the people as a test for them. Thus, when the people went astray, they changed what was written in the books which their prophets brought in order to make allowable the things which were forbidden to them. In that way, all of the earlier books of revelation became either changed or lost.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last prophet whom Allah sent, and he was not sent to a particular people or a particular time. He was sent to all of mankind until the end of the world. Allah said in the Quran,

“I have only sent you (Muhammad) as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most men do not understand.”
[Noble Quran 34:28]

Thus, his book of revelation, the Quran, had to be specially preserved from any form of change or loss so that it would be available to all the generations of man until the last day of the world.

The Quran was the main miracle given to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to prove that he was a true prophet of Allah and not an imposter. So, the Quran had to be saved to prove to the later generations that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was really the last prophet of Allah. All of the false prophets who came after Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) brought books which they claimed to be revealed from Allah, but none of them have the miraculous ability to be memorized by thousands, nor have they improved on the message of the Quran. The significance of the Quran’s preservation is that Islam has been kept in its original purity because of it. Humanity can always return to the sources of Islam no matter what people may have added or forgotten in time. All of the essential principles of Islam are to be found in the Quran. Consequently, the preservation of the Quran meant the preservation of Islam in its final form. The loss of the Gospel of Jesus means that Christians can never return to the true teachings of Prophet Jesus except by accepting Islam. Similarly, the original Torah was lost when Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians. Thus, the Jews cannot return to the pure teachings of Prophet Moses except by following Islam. It is only in Islam that the pure teachings of the prophets have been preserved without any change. That is why Allah said in the Quran,

“Verily, the only acceptable religion to Allah is Islam.”

[Noble Quran 3:19]

If you are interested to read more about Quran ,you can find full article here...

http://allahsquran.com/quran_divine_book.php

slave_of_Allah

Allah only tests those He loves, so if He puts you in a difficulty, then surely He loves you. The good within you is from Allah, and the evil within you is from yourself.

I pray to Allah that He accepts what we do for Him, and guides the lost to the light, and purifies our hearts with the remembrance of Allah. Aameen.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Well, I have been doing some thinking on the matter, and this is what I think. You have said to me many things about submitting to the will of God, and that is probably a good thing to do, if one is sure that it is actually God's will, and actually a good thing. However, there are two sorts of people for whom this is not true:

1. Those who are doubtful, and do not obey what might be God's will because of their doubts, because they believe that it is not God's will, but rather something foolish or evil.

2. Those who are doubtful, but do what they think is God's will anyways, even though they believe in their own minds that it may be foolish or evil.

BOTH sorts of these people are not actually submitting to God's will. If a person is actually submitting to God's will (or the will of their own patron diety), then they will not only do the action with their body, but will also agree in their own minds that it is the right thing to do. And I think the second sort of person is worse, the person who does the thing, even if they believe it to be evil and foolish, because they are not only doubtful and questioning, they are dishonest as well! They are lying to God and to the people around them, by doing something with their body that they believe in their minds to be wrong. I think that God will forgive a doubtful person, who is at least honest in their doubts, before he forgives a dishonest person. And ask yourself this: If a dishonest person does something he believes to be wrong in the name of God, what is to keep him from doing other things he believes to be wrong, because other people want it, or because he wants it himself?
Hi
I really dont understand the point of your argument ..
Are you saying that all of us believe without thinking and questioning ?How do you know ? Do you know everyone's heart?
Are you trying to say we believe something evil and foolish? What made you think so?
I still don't understand your purpose on this forum ?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ Not only is it hard to see what your purpose on this forum is spetithtol, its hard to believe you know your own purpose in life.

Well, I have been doing some thinking on the matter, and this is what I think. You have said to me many things about submitting to the will of God, and that is probably a good thing to do, if one is sure that it is actually God's will, and actually a good thing. However, there are two sorts of people for whom this is not true:

1. Those who are doubtful, and do not obey what might be God's will because of their doubts, because they believe that it is not God's will, but rather something foolish or evil.

2. Those who are doubtful, but do what they think is God's will anyways, even though they believe in their own minds that it may be foolish or evil.

I am not doubtful. So your 2 categories of sorting people are immediately redundant.

Try again. (Or maybe not - Im not encouraging you to end up in further confusion)

BOTH sorts of these people are not actually submitting to God's will. If a person is actually submitting to God's will (or the will of their own patron diety), then they will not only do the action with their body, but will also agree in their own minds that it is the right thing to do. And I think the second sort of person is worse, the person who does the thing, even if they believe it to be evil and foolish, because they are not only doubtful and questioning, they are dishonest as well! They are lying to God and to the people around them, by doing something with their body that they believe in their minds to be wrong. I think that God will forgive a doubtful person, who is at least honest in their doubts, before he forgives a dishonest person. And ask yourself this: If a dishonest person does something he believes to be wrong in the name of God, what is to keep him from doing other things he believes to be wrong, because other people want it, or because he wants it himself?
I think you are a doubtful person and your explanation is one that is almost attempting to convince the reader that having doubts is 'okay :) - God will forgive anyway' they play on a natural insecurity and sense of 'fear' in a person and make a person very unhappy indeed.

Well, like I said, (or what Allaah instructs us to say) to people who reject their purpose and choose to (for want of a better expression) ''chase their own tails'' forever 'To you be your way (of life) and to me be mine'

PS I have just read your response above which I have not replied to, just letting you know not to expect one, you are quite simply 'locked' in your own mind, you cannot concieve the nature of Allaah, may Allaah free you of such a mind-torturing existance, or carry out his decision, Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Hi
I really dont understand the point of your argument ..
Are you saying that all of us believe without thinking and questioning ?How do you know ? Do you know everyone's heart?
Are you trying to say we believe something evil and foolish? What made you think so?
I still don't understand your purpose on this forum ?

I comletely agree with you dear sister.

Mashallah dear sister,very well said.

May Allah protect us,becasue He is he greatest protector of all belivers.

:wasalam:

naaad

mu'minah

u know septithol, after reading all ur posts, i feel you are a very very confused person who is just playing around with words. obviously you urself are not understanding your own point. May ALLAH open the lock of ur mind and heart....
since you've been justifying and supporting Shaitan's (i.e.,Satan) evil actions, i think he has decided to befriend you. he is probably filling your mind with wierd things in order to keep you miles away from the Right Path. m feeling veryyy sorry for you because i know what you are missing (The Divine Truth & Guidance). at the same time i am grateful to ALLAH for the greatest blessing called ISLAM which HE has bestowed upon me and most of my brothers and sisters here.
and i really don't know whether i should pray for ur guidance or not.
let me ask you a question- when someone does you a huge favour, do you tell him/her "thank you"?
if yes well let me ask you- when you are ungrateful to your Creator who has given you LIFE, of what good is it to be grateful to people.
though ISLAM is all about goodness and thanking people and caring for fellow humans, animals and every living creature has the biggest of rewards. ( i hope you know the story of the woman who was a prostitute(adultery is one of the biggest sins in Islam). and when she cared for a thirsty dog & gave it water from the well to drink, ALLAH forgave all her sins and rewarded her Paradise.......no, this is not a false or foolish story....it's TRUE )

الحمد للله,الحمد للله,الحمد للله
I THANK ALLAH for the blessing-ISLAM

Salaam to all brothers and sisters....

PS: no offense meant, just my opinion!