Stop asking why!!!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
IbnAdam, you wrote:

LOL, I believe some parts of the bible and not other parts. Besides the contradictions about God, whoever wrote the Christian bible is a crap lousy biologist, and they call a BAT a type of BIRD (it's not, it's a mammal). My religion does not easily fit into a neat category. I have some Gnostic Christian beliefs, and some Wiccan beliefs, and also some beliefs that come from my readings about physics (which are extremely interesting). However, I disagree with many things that most Christians believe, and I also disagree with many things that most Wiccans believe (such as the fact that most forms of Wicca promote the female over the male, when I believe they should be equal).

Good you agreed. So let us move on the next stage rather than talking blindly. I have invited you to read Quan and do a research on the True Religion Islam. You have not even said a word to it. You have said repeatedly that you doubt your belief and you do not believe everything Bible says. So according to you, you have invented a New Religion which we never heard before. Still you doubt about your new religion. So my sister in humanity, what makes you trying to keep away from doing a research to find a true religion? May be about Islam? Why don't you read Quran like you read Bible and do research? Why don't you try to find a religion which you have no doubt about?

Think about this. If I say this keyboard is not good, I have to provide proof for my statement. It could be because its colour is black, or it could be because its buttons are too smooth. So rather than saying your opinions about Islam blindly, try to read Quran with an open mind. You said you are, but could not proved it so far.

Also I need a sensible answer for these words of mine. "So you are claiming that in the time of Muhammad (saw), there are technology of Finger print, Telescope and other space finding materials etc etc. Let us believe that for discussion purpose. If so, why was it not recorded in history????? Doesn't anybody know about them???? If it was human research, why there are no evidence of them in any form??? Either in books or architects????"

If you are so sure we are not in the correct path, why dont you study and prove that Quran has contradictions and Islam is not the Religion of Allah. We are saying with confidence that Quran is the book of God (Allah) and Islam is the true religion. If you are so great, prove us its wrong.

No need for nonsense replies. Proof is needed.

Sorry for the very late reply due to several reasons.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Al Fajr: Well, I have been criticized a little here, because I am honest and admit that I am not certain about what the truth of God and the universe is, and told that the 'certainty' of people here is proof that they are right, because they are certain, and I am not certain.
I agree. Just because I went to school with people who were certain that 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 and still managed to ace their maths papers, never convinced me of the trinity, I think we agree here, certainty doenst make one ''more right''

Certainty in your mind is not the same thing as proof, or truth. Obviously, if you do decide something, no matter what it is, and then do not think about or question it, you will be certain of it. But this certainty does not make it true! A man may get drunk, decide he can fly like a bird, and then refuse to think or question whether this is true. But simply because he is certain, does not make this true. If he jumps off a building, he will not fly, he will smash on the ground, no matter how certain he is. And this 'certainty' which comes from a refusal to think or question is, in fact, not certainty at all. It is blindness.
The first time I questioned my faith was many years ago when challenged by a christian guy, I spent hours researching before I went back to the discussion, if I was a blind follower or blindly certain of my beliefs that discussion wouldnt have taken place, if muslims generally were ''blindly certain'' this website wouldnt exist and I wouldnt be here.

I think certainty can be very obstructive and dangerous. If you are certain in a false belief, then you will never listen to the truth. That is why I always question what I think. I am not perfect. No matter how right I think I am, there is always a small chance I could be wrong (and I have been convinced in the past that my thinking on certain things was completely wrong). If I become certain in something wrong and refuse to listen to anything else, this will shut my mind from the truth.
Agreed, so please ask away, being certain of a nonsense idea is indeed dangerous.

Redefine the word 'evil' as well, then we may get somewhere.

You cannot place genocide, and refusing to give a child a sweet, or smacking a child lightly for being naughty in the same 'evil' category but it seems like at the moment thats what is going on septithol.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Hi there. So here we are going for a conclusion. From your posts which I have read, I came to know that you are not a person who is searching for truth. You were not able to provide a sensible answer to any question which you faced in here. However, ( I am sorry to tell but) you tried to be arrogant, ignorant and stubborn. We have invited you several times to read Quran and make a research. If you are tring to find truth from falsehood or evil, you should be able to do that.

You however, could not bring ANY contradiction from Quran to prove Islam is not The Only True Religion. Believe me its not possible for you. Its not possible for you. Its not possible for you. It is our duty to call you for the truth. If you turn away, its for you. We won't be asked question for not calling. We are not allowed to force anybody to Islam. I would like to quote this sentense you said against you. It really fits into your position.
In fact, I do not think someone who does not think, can truly say they believe anything, any more than a man who has his eyes closed, can claim he sees anything!
So you are a good example who fits into your statement. I hope one day, you will use your brain to think and throw away your fear to find the truth. At the end, read the meaning of Surah al-Kaafiroon.
1 Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)to these Mushrikoon and Kafiroon): "O Al-Kafiroon (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2 "I worship not that which you worship,
3 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4 "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6 "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Good you agreed. So let us move on the next stage rather than talking blindly. I have invited you to read Quan and do a research on the True Religion Islam. You have not even said a word to it. You have said repeatedly that you doubt your belief and you do not believe everything Bible says. So according to you, you have invented a New Religion which we never heard before. Still you doubt about your new religion. .
If you are so sure we are not in the correct path, why dont you study and prove that Quran has contradictions and Islam is not the Religion of Allah. We are saying with confidence that Quran is the book of God (Allah) and Islam is the true religion. If you are so great, prove us its wrong..

:lol::lol::lol: very true indeed.
i second this. and also Y R U SO AFRAID TO READ QUR'AN,IS IT BECOX U DOUBT IT WILL CHANGE U,IF SO U ALREADY BELEIVE IT CAME FROM GOD.,, IF U HAVE GUT,GO AND PROVE EVEN A SINGLE CONTRADICTION,and sure u'll never.u failed to prove so atleast now do a reaserch.IF ONLY UR NOT FOOLISH.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
:lol::lol::lol: very true indeed.
i second this. and also Y R U SO AFRAID TO READ QUR'AN,IS IT BECOX U DOUBT IT WILL CHANGE U,IF SO U ALREADY BELEIVE IT CAME FROM GOD.,, IF U HAVE GUT,GO AND PROVE EVEN A SINGLE CONTRADICTION,and sure u'll never.u failed to prove so atleast now do a reaserch.IF ONLY UR NOT FOOLISH.

easy now, this person has already been told to read the Qur'an, whether they do or not is upto them, no point in trying to (for want of a better word) intimidate them into it. the most we can do is point them in the right direction, the rest is up to them.

remember that we should call people to Allah's religion with hikmah and patience.

and lastly, this's as much a reminder to me as it is to you and i ask Allah to forgive us all inshaallah.
wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

First you have tremendous responsibility; you seem to be very capable.

Secondly, our faith makes us brothers and sisters, we are therefore spiritual. family. So in the big scheme of things our individual behavior does impact each of us. It is written if one murders another..it as if all of mankind was murdered.
One does not need to take that which is not yours. Allah subhana talla Gives us that which we can possess via His Blessings.

ventirr

seems this post has almost finished,i havent read all of the replies,so forgive me if i repeat something others have, all i want to say,and forgive me if my assumption is wrong,but i sense a truly restless spirit in you,and i pray to allah (god) that he may heal you.

if and when god wants to reveal himself to you,he wont need a book or a math equation,youll just feel it.i can only speak for myself that i choose to follow the peaceful and constructive sides of the religion,all else that does not concern me in my situation i leave to scholars,or till when the time comes to deal with it.but i know there is no way to concrete-ise religion at the end of the day,because technically even science can be argued as relative to one's perception,as quantum physics would decree (and boy oh boy quantum physics begins to look more like spirituality than science even thought ironically it is at the very deepest pin of science)
submission and acceptance isnt declaring you are weak,if no one has the harmful upperhand on you,then it just allows energy to flow back and forth harmoniously,and the reception of a healing new and whole energy. i have gone down the philosophical road and riiiiiiight at the end i was in the blackest darkest hole doubting existance doubting my life doubting whats the good etc etc.it hit me: accept.i accept there is no deity but allah, i accept he knows best (because time and time again i am seeing the proof in my life and in how i feel and perceive things)and the same intelligence which defined the aligment of the planets down to the milimeter,and if those planets would have aligned a slight distance off what theyre on now,we would have an outerspace catastrophe ,that same intelligence surely,SURELY knows how stupid us humans are (que a universal bow) give us a science project and we'll set the school on fire as we have proven from history and present,so yea,i thank god for his rules..

friend,maybe the situation you're in right now is to prepare you to meet certain people who lead you somewhere,maybe its to doubt certain decisions in your society which are harmful,fine,embrace it,but dont let it overwhelm your spirit.,

i send my good intentions out your way in the way i know best.i believe the god that created the emotions of love and understanding,understands the feeling of confusion or helplessness or anger,and knows how it may plague us and doesnt wish for us to feel it. may god heal your brother,yourself and your life and guide you onto which path he sees fit,
:salam2:

aroojimran

:salam2:

I appreciate your feelings dear....We have lost the real track of life in the mad rush of life..We have given more weightage to the materialistic gains though the The life wich we have been bestowed with is for Thanking Allah for HIS Blessings.

Jazaakallah khairan

:wasalam:
Assalamu alikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I pray you are all in the best of health, eemaan, and ihsaan. Ameen. Have you ever thought about how beautiful Islam really is? And how many blessings there are within it. Alhamduillah Allah gave us Islam, but we have become so ungrateful that we forget to thank Allah on a daily basis.

Why do i see Muslims asking why?????? all the time. Why does it say such and such a thing in the Qur'an. Why is it like this? i am sure this is wrong?Etc. Never ask why, because that shows how ungrateful you are to Allah. There is a reason for everything, and Allah knows all the answers, we don't, and we don't need to know. Whatever is in the Qur'an and Sunnah is not to be questioned, but to be followed.

With Allah is all the answers, we are just here to do as He says, after all we are His servants. Trust Allah, and then you won't need to ask why. Allah only gives us what is best, but unfortuntely we are to blind to see that. Allah loves us more than we can bear, but how much do we love Him. We ask Allah why? But do we ever thank Allah for the blessings He has given us, or thank Him for putting us in difficulity - because that to is a blessing.

This is a reminnder to myself first, and then to you all. If there was anything wrong that was said, please forgive me. I pray to Allah that he purifies our hearts for Him only, and helps us to remain true to our deen. Aameen.

Wa'alikum aslaam.