story: husband and wife

saima11

Husband and Wife
Once a husband and a wife had a very big argument. it so happened that they were angry at each other and made a very grave mistake. The argument was a really big one that they got so annoyed with each other that the man without thinking said "I swear by Allah that i will never talk 2 u until u talk to me first." soon after the wife because of her anger said to her husband "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first" This was an oath they both made. At first they didn't realize the mistake they made but after a few days they became very lonely.
However an oath is an oath and they cant do nothing about it (by the way we should know that three days should not pass with enmity) meanwhile they went to pious leaders to ask 4 a solution 2 their prob. but no matter how many people they asked no1 could solve it. this happened at the time of Imam Abu Hanifa (1 of the great scholars) so they finally went 2 him. they thought it was useless as no1 could solve the prob. but surprisingly he didn't find it difficult in fact he solved it in a few seconds.
Can you figure out the solution?????????
lol hmmmmm come on use that head of yours .......:girl3:
lol
scroll down for the answer.....

Answer: The husband said that he would not speak to his wife until she speaks to him. The wife then said that she would not speak to him until he speaks to her. However, when she made her comment, she spoke to him. Therefore, the husband was now free to speak to her.:hijabi: :blackhijab: :ma:

massi

I didn't get the answer.
Please explain it to me, sorry sista Samiha.
the answer was simple ^^
when the woman told her husband in reply : "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first" so she talks to him first :lol:
1* the oath of the husband has solved when the wife had replied :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:
2* the oath of the wife will be solved when the husband talk to her first :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Dear Sister Aquarious,
The husband swore as you have read above that he wouldnt speakt to his wifet until she spoke first.After saying this oath his wife TOLD HIM (spoke to him) that she wouldnt talk to him.Siste she did tlk to him first after he made the oath while she was giving her oath and didnt realize this Subhanallah May Allah Azwajal grant us such wisdom and jannatalfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ameen Ya Raheem.Ameen Ya Rabbulalmeen.Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.