Strange Phenomenon in the sky!

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Allahu alim. When I was younger, I had composed a mental list of questions to ask Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala regarding His Creation if I ever made it to Jannah.

The sky was one of them.

:salam2:
Sorry off topic but I did the exact same thing when i was younger!! my two most important questions were, how many steps did i take in my lifetime and how many words did i speak....

Brother Ilyas,
You had us all thinking! But glad you found out what it was....!

Once my father got a call from his friend to run outside and look at the sky, there were these lights that were dancing in the sky, we were all so shocked and scared... started calling the whole neighbourhood... turned out the clouds were low that night and the lights were coming from a strobe light at a hotel down the road :) we felt stupid!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Heh mashaAllah.It's really interesting to hear, do share some other strange experiences of yours in sha Allah.
This Friday me and some brothers were talking about miracles,one of us argued that it is natural,other said it's above the laws of nature.(I was oscillating between their views while another brother was being a judge between them lol :p)Your post made me think that sometimes some phenomena occur in nature which we can not explain at some point because we don't possess that intellect at that time,but maybe later we can explain them.
Any ways keep sharing insha Allah
wasalam

Jazak Allahu khyir brother Kashif... Agree with what you said brother. Also next time, tell your friends that if it is natural, then they are saying that it is from Allah. (above the laws of nature, it is still from Allah...). Thanks for encouraging me to share brother.

Once my father got a call from his friend to run outside and look at the sky, there were these lights that were dancing in the sky, we were all so shocked and scared... started calling the whole neighbourhood... turned out the clouds were low that night and the lights were coming from a strobe light at a hotel down the road :) we felt stupid!

I felt the same way yesterday night... *smiles*

strive-may-i

:wasalam:

Good, you know what it is, curious I was too :)

Okay let me post something interesting... Its a primary school incident, I have heard, but made a bit interesting...
Its the lunch break time, the interesting hour of day. Students sit together in group and eat. It was unusual day. So, in the group there is a girl, the outspoken type, with sharp observation, and good in chit-chat. Suddenly she points to sky and shouts'hey, look there up, in the sky', the face a bit alarmed. The whole group, enthusiastic, forget their meal and search the sky. Another kids, eager asks "where? What?" . The girl "There up there can you see a small red thing, with long tail flying". The kids with good scouting eyes spot it. And natural to kids, they help each other, and the whole group knows it now. The whole group is now intensely watching the mysterious flying thing with a tail. The girl, is beaming, she asks "you know what it is?". Some reply, honestly "Dont know". The impatient blurt out "you tell us, what it is!" The girl replies "its a evil spirit" (or to that effect, maybe she said its witch, who knows. but it was just some plastic flying high in air!!)
:D

Later I will post something strange seen in clouds, recently, most may be knowing it, but I will not hint it, keeping the suspence :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
^haha.. witch. luckily from where I come, we dont believe in witches. but as kids we used to believe in all other strange things.

suspense? #eagerlywaiting. Hope not another witch flying across the clouds.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Jazak Allahu khyir brother Kashif... Agree with what you said brother. Also next time, tell your friends that if it is natural, then they are saying that it is from Allah. (above the laws of nature, it is still from Allah...). Thanks for encouraging me to share brother.

Wa JazakAllah khayr brother.
Yes brother they both agreed that Allah is behind everything that happens,but it was a mock dialogue,like how we would explain a disbeliever or an atheist about miracles.
Anyways sorry for digressing from topic.(I wish I could go on ride in a ship at night in the ocean some day also into space in a spaceship :S)

strive-may-i

:salam2:
keeping the promise : )

A true incident.
Between a decade or two in past, a Fireball passed just by the side of Elderly lady (may be she dodged it !), and one side of her face got slightly burnt. It had entered the room through one of the open windows, just before she could close it, A lightning had struck moments before. She reported that it appeared like the fireball was trying to get out. And it finally passed out from one of the other window (supposedly closed!). The burnt face was not a result of so called 'Domestic Violence', now was it some fire mishap, the incident is true, its a believing women/family! And I remember my Granny saying, when there is lightning fire balls enter house, so no windows should be kept open. This always intrigued me, was in back of mind and thanks to google/internet, when I learnt Googling, I dug out this. Its also another unexplained natural phenomenon.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

And some more interesting phenomenons around fire
Naga Fireball
St Elmos Fire

+ Extras :)
http://thejetpacker.com/9-weird-natural-phenomena-you-have-to-see-to-believe/
The link Covers
1. Aurora Borealis & Aurora Australis
2. Catatumbo Lightning
3. Ghostlights
4. The Morning Glory Cloud
5. Naga Fireballs
6. Penitentes
7. Pororoca
8. Rain of Fish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lluvia_de_Peces)
9. Red Tides

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
^Barak Allahu feek for keeping the promise. in shaa Allah i will go through the links.