Studying in Medina.

Fatih*

:salam2:

I'm currently 15 and I'm going to take my GED at 16 and go to medina to study islam inshAllah. I'm already a hafiz so I would love to learn arabic. :)

Anyone else wanna do this as well, we could go together haha.

4mMadara2Amina

:)

Hello there.
InshAllah really your wishes come true.
I would love to do this with you, because I wish i know each day a little bit more and more about Islam.
But also would be nice if you might share with your knowledge even here. hehe...
Best of luck for you :)
Stay safe an healthy.
Your sister,
Amina.

Fatih*

Hello there.
InshAllah really your wishes come true.
I would love to do this with you, because I wish i know each day a little bit more and more about Islam.
But also would be nice if you might share with your knowledge even here. hehe...
Best of luck for you :)
Stay safe an healthy.
Your sister,
Amina.

InshAllah. I can't wait to go and learn. Arabic is such a beautiful language to know and so much can be learned when you know it.

4mMadara2Amina

And one of most nice things after you will know it InshAllah - that you can read the Quran in Arabic language =)))))))))))

Fatih*

The good thing about it all is that my parents support me 100%, they said they will do whatever to make it happen; they will even move with me if it comes down to that.

4mMadara2Amina

so sweet

wOw... You can be very happy than really. Family is so strong in your side I see. Its a big present if its so. And am happy there is someone to be beside you in case y0u need any kind of advice.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I am not sure where are you? but if you are in U.S there are schools and universities which you can attend before going there. You can learn the basic and learn Arabic and Islamic studies at Islamic universities at your country then go for Medina, your age and given the situation of the world. I will advise you to try to attend universities here in U.S if you are in US.

you have Islamic universities in U.S, this way you have the basic knowledge and recomendations from shyokh to present it to Madina University.

But if you parent are willing to move that will be great for you.

Wa salaam Alikom

adam_arb

Salam,
I watched I video a while back made by some brothers I know personally, they did a tour of the university, and how it is living there.

I managed to link the videos here:

Part 1:
[yt]c7c2LKbfZiU[/yt]

Part 2:
[yt]mwT2dfG1DIQ[/yt]

I hope this is beneficial.

Wsalam

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

Mashallah excellent plan inshallah, may Allah reward you for your effort and keep you firm on the path of Haqq, Ameen. My older brother is currently a student at that university, and is in his 5th year of his studies (finishes mid-next year inshallah). He's going to Major in Hadith inshallah, and let me tell you this from what my brother has told me it is a great experience. You get to meet brothers from all over the world (literally) and you also get to study under great people, you get to visit Masjid An-Nabawi regularly, and a lot more awesome things mashallah. However, you have to put your head to it early, you cannot slack off! Believe me the earlier you get started, the better it is for you. I'll give you an example of the intensity of the study. My brother recently completed an exam where he had to learn 180 hadiths for it, on top of other things he had to study for, so brother, please this only naseeha, put your head to it early inshallah! And put your trust in Allah, and remember to make du'a. Once again, may Allah reward you inshallah!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum brother.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Here's their website, were you can find their syllabus and other things:

http://www.mediu.edu.my [click here]

Brother Fatih, I suggest that you also look into some other islamic institutes (such as Umm al Qurra, etc.) and then make Istikarah.

To tell you the truth, I used to have this desire to go to Medinah University like you, but after looking over at the syllabi of the Islamic courses, I really didn't feel impressed to go there anymore.

Now, I've intended to Inshallah Ta Alla go to the UK, and study Islamic Law under Sh. Haitham al Haddad, then later study under Sh. Muhammad Yacub, Sh. Nabil al Awadi, Sh. Muhammad al Arifi etc. Hifizhumullah.

Shaykh Haitham al-Haddad was born in Saudi Arabia and studied for
12 years with various scholars in Saudi Arabia including Shaykh Abdul Aziz bin Baz and Shaykh Abdullah bin Jibreen. He has an ijaza from Shaykh Abdullah bin Aqeel including Islamic jurisprudence and principles of Islamic jurisprudence.

Shaykh Haitham sits on the board of advisors of a number of key Islamic organisations in the United Kingdom, including the Islamic Sharia Council of britain. Shaykh Haitham al-Haddads speciality is in principles of Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic law and Islamic finance.

It is in his capacity as a UK shariah court judge that we asked the Shaykh to deliver this lecture. It will draw on his extensive experience in dealing with marital problems from a practical perspective and provide insights that should benefit us all inshallah.

[yt]kACfxmZyVdg[/yt]

[yt]i0JY3sxq0yo[/yt]

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Here's their website, were you can find their syllabus and other things:

http://www.mediu.edu.my [click here]

Brother Fatih, I suggest that you also look into some other islamic institutes (such as Umm al Qurra, etc.) and then make Istikarah.

To tell you the truth, I used to have this desire to go to Medinah University like you, but after looking over at the syllabi of the Islamic courses, I really didn't feel impressed to go there anymore.

Now, I've intended to Inshallah Ta Alla go to the UK, and study Islamic Law under Sh. Haitham al Haddad, then later study under Sh. Muhammad Yacub, Sh. Nabil al Awadi, etc. Hifizhumullah

This is the one in malaysia not Madinah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

InshaAllah brother you will do well, although I think that people do place too much emphasis on certain universities .

The most important thing is Ikhlaas, and to devote yourself to the Deen by learning and implementing what you can, to visit and sit with the known scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wal jama'ah, in fact, a lot can be done at home, by listening to the major scholars of recent times who explain the various books.. and then by keeping good contact with scholars too. Madinah university and others are good in the sense they are basic stepping points. The syllabus simply presents a few things from what is a lifetime endevour.

It is certainly difficult when people are living in environments which are far from the places where the Ulema reside. may Allah help us.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

I'm currently 15 and I'm going to take my GED at 16 and go to medina to study islam inshAllah. I'm already a hafiz so I would love to learn arabic. :)

Anyone else wanna do this as well, we could go together haha.

Walaikum assalam warahmatullah

Brother...I was about to go there....I was just about to apply...but before that...I've selected for masters...anyways...I've applied for the visa...if I get rejected...I'm surely...Inshaa'Allah going to the Islamic University of Madinah...Inshaa'Allah

Alhamdulillah.....happy to hear that you're a Hafeez...and I want to be so....and I'm doing it slowly slowly.....at home...by myself...alhamdulillah...I've completed some Important suras also....alhamdulillah......yet I want to study islamic studies....after doing my masters... if I get selected for masters{Allah knows the best},I've a plan to join Madinah university Inshaa'Allah....

Jazakallahu Khair brother
wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
assalamu alaykum

InshaAllah brother you will do well, although I think that people do place too much emphasis on certain universities .

The most important thing is Ikhlaas, and to devote yourself to the Deen by learning and implementing what you can, to visit and sit with the known scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wal jama'ah, in fact, a lot can be done at home, by listening to the major scholars of recent times who explain the various books.. and then by keeping good contact with scholars too. Madinah university and others are good in the sense they are basic stepping points. The syllabus simply presents a few things from what is a lifetime endevour.

It is certainly difficult when people are living in environments which are far from the places where the Ulema reside. may Allah help us.

Salam ALaikum...
you're right brother....thats just nothing but the entering the door Ilm e Deen...and that should and can be done only with Ikhlaas....

thumbs up bro...I agree.....100% with your point....
Its also not easy but...if we can acquire courage and if Allah helps us....only then can we do such studies...its also a greaaaaaat test of Sabr.....

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam