SUBHANALLAH.. they too have feelings..:(

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

I found this in my inbox and truly let some tear drops come out for an unknown reason..

IN THIS WORLD, WHERE THE HUMAN BEINGS FAIL TO LOVE THEIR PARENTS, SIBLINGS, FRIENDS AND SPOUSES.... These birds do love their fellow beings...

Whom else could have taught them to love, Other than ALLAH AZZAWAJAL????​

Now, let me share the mail I got...:(+ :)

Here his wife is injured and the condition is very appalling

44850133.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Here he brings her food and attend her with love and compassion

54944514.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Brings her food but shocked with her death and try to move her

45114353.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

He is aware that his sweetheart is dead and will not come to him again he cries with adoring love

44354097.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Stand beside her and scream saddened of her death

90079566.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Finally aware that she would not return to him and she departed him, stand beside her body with sad and sorrow

51797214.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

PLEASE NOTE..... I dont know whether this is sounding Islamic for some of you or not...BUT IT DOES SOUND ISLAMIC TO ME..:hearts: and.... This is applicable for all types of relationships .... I am sorry if this sounds uncomfortable for any of the members over here...:hearts::hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

samiha

---------
Staff member

Mmm... SubhanAllaah I will say the pictures are pretty and no doubt animals have emotions, just think of Sulayman 'alayhis salaam and the insights to them we got from his life.

However, I'm a little skeptical of this narration of events... picture 2 and 4 are exactly the same. :S

I'm seeing a lot of birds around here lately, and it IS quite amazing. They're all migrating, knowing the change of season better than humans and and just seeing them all up in the sky in gigantic swarms with order, pattern, precision is just so eye opening.

That is unless they decide to all fly up and swarm out right in front of you while you're driving. Then it's just a bit distracting and unnerving!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

However, I'm a little skeptical of this narration of events... picture 2 and 4 are exactly the same. :S

UKHTHI... I am sorry that I didnt realize... I have posted it twice...

Wait I'll post the correct one...

saifkhan

abd-Allah
SUBHAN ALLAH

indeed animals have got feeling, there's no doubt in it
JazakAllah khair for sharing

wassalam

Kakorot

I heard that even trees and plants have feelings. When a tree is being cut, it actually screams but we can't hear it.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
It certainly is Islamic. God says in the holy Quran, "There is no creature in the earth, nor a bird that flies with its wings, but are a community like you!" (6:38)

The sky and the earth have feelings! Consider,
"Then the sky and the earth did not weep for them (the house of Pharaoh)" (44:29)

Modern research has shown that plants have feelings too. That does not surprise me.

:):):):):)

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for bringing the relevant Qur'anic verses over here..

jahid89

AL Quran,(chapter 30:Verse 21). "And one of His(ALLAH's) signs that He created for you, your mate from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them and He has put love and mercy between your hearts verily in that are the signs for those who reflect"

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Waahhh, this was so sad T___T I owned love birds once. A male and female.
One day, the female died of natural causes, and the male began to starve himself. He died a week later because we could not get him to eat. It was a sad situation and I will never own birds again....

I love animals, and they surely have feelings! Anyone who does not believe that is willfully ignorant!

Kakorot

It's sad that some Muslims mistreat dogs or say mean things about them. Just because dogs are not allowed to be indoors doesn't mean they're worthless and have no feelings. They're still Allaah's creation and deserve good treatment.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
It's sad that some Muslims mistreat dogs or say mean things about them. Just because dogs are not allowed to be indoors doesn't mean they're worthless and have no feelings. They're still Allaah's creation and deserve good treatment.

Once there was a discussion about Christians and dogs, and a Muslim guy said he would slaughter all dogs. It was distressing no one said anything to him.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:

:allahuakbar:

Thank you for sharing this
images sister faaraa,
May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

samiha

---------
Staff member
Waahhh, this was so sad T___T I owned love birds once. A male and female.
One day, the female died of natural causes, and the male began to starve himself. He died a week later because we could not get him to eat. It was a sad situation and I will never own birds again....

I love animals, and they surely have feelings! Anyone who does not believe that is willfully ignorant!

We also had a similar situation. We had two parrots in Bangladesh once when we went, and they were a male and a female. One day for some reason the female got let loose and flew away. After that the male started wilting away and dying, so finally my grandmother let him go as well.

SubhanAllaah it was sad to see. But then again we had a pair of pigeons as well who we raised and they would always come back at sunset to their cages even when we let them out, until one day they turned tail and never returned. I was really disappointed, but I guess sometimes us humans aren't in their realms of feelings or attachment!

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
on the side note !!

the Truth ...here it comes

The Forbiddence of Photography

Ahaadeeth from the Prophet sallallaahu’alaihiwasallam:

Allaah’s Messenger said: “Those who make these images will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said to them, ‘Make alive what you have created.’” [Bukhaaree and Muslim]

Narrated ’Aaishah radiyallaahu’anhaa: Allaah’s Messenger sallallaahu’alaihiwasallam returned from a journey when I had placed a curtain of mine having images over the door of a chamber of mine. When Allaah’s Messenger sallallaahu’alaihiwasallam saw it he tore it apart and said: “The people who will receive the severest punishment on the Day of Resurrection will be those who try to make the like of Allaah’s creation.” [Bukhaaree]

The Prophet sallallaahu’alaihiwasallam forbade taking the price of blood, the price of a dog and the earnings of a prostitute. He also cursed the one who took or gave ribaa (interest), the lady who tattooed others or got herself tattoed, and the image maker. [Bukhaaree]

The most severely punished people on the Day of Resurrection would be the image-makers. [Bukhaaree and Muslim]
Every image-maker will be in the fire of Hell. A soul will be made for him for every image which he has made and it will punish him in the Hell-fire. [Muslim]

Allaah the Glorious and Exalted said, “Who is more a wrongdoer than one who tries to create creation like My creation. Let him create a small ant or a grain of wheat.” [Muslim]

A neck will come out from the Fire on the Day of Resurrection. It will have two eyes which see, two ears which hear, and a tongue which speaks. It will say, ‘I have been entrusted with three: every rebellious oppressor, everyone who calls on another god along with Allaah and the image-makers. [Tirmidhee – Saheeh]

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
The Islamic Ruling Concerning Photography, Conversation With Shaykh Naasiruddeen Al-Albaanee

This issue is related to a previous research of ours. Many of the scholars of (the people of) Sunnah today hold the view that the image made by a camera is not the same as the image made by hand.

As for me, I am of those people who say that this differentiation between the picture made by hand and the picture made by camera is a contemporary literalist (dhaahiree) view—i.e., inflexible thinking which has become a trial for those who differentiate between the picture made by hand and that made by camera.

But, what shall we do? Shall we say that these people are astray and have gone outside of the Qur’aan and Sunnah because they have differentiated between the picture made by hand and that which is made by camera, while that which is made by camera is still a picture made by hand. So, let them leave the camera to make a picture by itself. You will not be able to take a picture of anything except by using your hand.

It is a necessity for the photographer to direct the camera towards that which he wants to photograph. In the end, it is necessary for him to press or squeeze the button to snap the shot. Therefore, this is also a picture made by hand.

I have already said to some of those who have deviated from the correct position in the issue—as we see it—I said: You differentiate between this picture and that one, and say this one is forbidden (haraam) because it is made by hand—by pencil or pen or paint—and this is lawful (halaal) because it was made by camera, and they are exactly the same.

There are those who are called artists, as they claim to be. One of them may begin to produce a statue/idol (sanam) and may take days or perhaps months. Now it is possible, by just the push of a button and there will be a number of these statues reproduced. They will come out one after another, complete perfect statues.

I said to him: What is your view of this? Is this permissible? He said: It is not permissible. I said: But, this was not made by hand. It was made by a machine or instrument. So, he was stumped, unable to respond.

What is the intention of all this? We are still not able to say that these people are astray. But, we only say: perhaps he made ijtihaad (he struggled to fmd the truth) and missed the mark; that is as long as he remains with us, following the Qur’ aan and Sunnah. As for those who may state clearly that they are not seeking the judgment from the Qur’aan and Sunnah, but are instead following the position of their Imam or Shaykh or something like that—then, these have clearly went out from the Qur’aan and Sunnah.

How did the camera reach this state (in its development), so that just by pressing a button a picture comes out in one minute? How did it reach this level? By dreams! or by work? It reached this level by (the work of) the hand. So, this is why I said: contemporary literalist (dhahiree).

I didn’t want to get into details in this issue because that which we mentioned was only in passing, since the original question wasn’t about this matter. But, if you want to go into detail, then I would say: This is like the saying of some of the literalist (who say): ‘the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prohibited anyone to urinate in stagnant water. It is prohibited to urinate in it directly. But, if someone urinated in a vessel, then poured the urine from that vessel into the water— this is permissible.’

Why? Because it is not considered, linguistically from the literal expression of the hadith, that he urinated in stagnant water. He urinated in an empty vessel. Therefore, it is not considered [by the literalist] that he urinated in stagnant water. So, if he urinated in an empty vessel, then poured this urine from the vessel which was empty and then became filled with urine—if he pours this urine in stagnant water, then the literalists say this is permissible.

I am amazed by the intellect of a man, a respected scholar, who knows the principles, the fundamentals and the branches (of fiqh) saying something like this. What is the difference between one who urinated directly (in the water) and one who urinated indirectly (in the vessel)? What is the difference between the one who urinates in a pond whose water is called maa’ as-samaa’ from the rain. They say this is not permissible, because it is stagnant water....

What is the difference between this and if we connect to this river, this pure water, a tube or a pipe-line. Then the urine goes through the pipe-line until it reaches the water. What is the difference between the two? This is just stagnant thinking. This is a form of the same thing; except this is contemporary, and that is from a time that has passed.

Just as we used to think that the Mu ‘tazilah (a deviated sect from the past) were gone, that their affair and their deviation was all gone; suddenly we see them coming out today, but with other names.

We used to think that the Khawaarij (a deviated sect from the past) were also fmished. Then suddenly here they are again, but in the name of the Qur’aan and Sunnah. And so it is!

In the issue of the camera, it is necessary that we should not be unmindful. First of all, it was created and designed by the hand; and not by one hand, but by so many hands. And how many people have worked to improve it until it reached its present stage.

You should have seen the camera in the early days, when it was necessary to develop the picture by soaking it in different solutions, and work with it until the image became visible. Now, nothing remains except to squeeze the button and the picture comes out showing the person as he is exactly.

But, why did we look at the means (camera) and not look at the goal (picture)? The picture (for example) made by hand, of a naked woman, and the one made by a camera, of a naked woman—what is the difference between the harm of this one and that one?

There is no difference at all! So, what inflexible intellect and stagnant thinking it is to say that this picture is forbidden because it was made by pencil or pen or paint, but as for this one, it was made by camera, (so it’s not forbidden). As long as the effect is the same, i.e., the corruption and harm from these two pictures is the same.

[Here someone asked, what is the difference between the still photograph and the motion pictures on television. Is there any difference between the two?]

Shaykh al-Albaanee responds:

We don’t see any difference between the two. The important thing is that we believe that Allah has not made anything forbidden except because of what is in it of harm. This harm could be apparent and obvious to some of the people, and it could be hidden from some of the people. By this we mean that it is incumbent for the Muslims to submit to the Islamic judgment, whether the wisdom of it is apparent to him or hidden from him.

Pictures have been forbidden! So (one might ask) why have pictures been forbidden? The reason has been clearly mentioned in some of the hadith. It is because of mudaahaat li-khalqi-llah (the attempt by some people to imitate the creation of Allah, to make something like Allah’s creation). And this is what you have just previously hinted at.

Some of the scholars have mentioned another reason (for the prohibition of images), and that is that it was the cause of misguidance and corruption of some of the previous nations. So, we are able to say: Verily, the prohibition of images has two causes or reasons.

The first is because of the mudaahaat li-khalqi-llah. The second is because of what is called sadd adh-dharee’ah (closing the ways or means to something harmful), since this picture might one day be the cause of some people deviating from at-Tawheed (the worship of Allah Alone).

Allah has mentioned this in the Qur’aan in the history of Nooh (Noah, peace be upon him) and his people who said to him, when he invited them to the worship of Allah Alone:

وَقَالُوا لَا تَذَرُنَّ آلِهَتَكُمْ وَلَا تَذَرُنَّ وَدًّا وَلَا سُوَاعًا وَلَا يَغُوثَ وَيَعُوقَ وَنَسْرًا
وَقَدْ أَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا

And they have said: you shall not leave your gods, nor shall you leave wadd, nor suwaaa’, nor yaghooth, nor ya’ooq, nor nasr (names of the idols), and indeed they have led many astray

[Nooh 71:23, 24]

See the saying of Ibn Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him and his father), as narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaaree and the tafseer of Ibn Jareer and others besides them, that these five were righteous servants of Allah. Then, the accursed Shaytaan came to their people and made (their actions) fair-seeming to them.

The first thing he made fair-seeming to them was their deviation from the path that they were on previously, to not bury these five men in the cemetery where they used to bury their dead. Instead, they should bury them among their homes. Shaytaan made this evil act seem good to them to lead them off the straight path. He never comes with anything until he makes it appear good in the minds of the people whom he wants to lead astray....

As they say today when justifying the erection of statues in the Main Square: [This is] so that the people would be reminded, when they pass by these statues, of their heroes whose persons the statues represented. The people would wish to be like them. In this way Shaytaan suggested to them to put their graves amongst their houses, so that they would be reminded of them and their righteous deeds, and make them the focus of their attention.

Then a generation passed, and the second generation came, so he suggested to them that these graves, if rain and floods came, might carry away the graves—so take them to a place of honor and make statues of them. In this way Shaytaan takes the people little by little and leads them to evil in such a way that they don’t notice it. The same way that it is said in some countries there are people who walk with fire under their feet and they don’t feel anything.

So, what is the difference [between the two pictures, one made by the hand and the other made by the camera] from the perspective of al-mudaahaat ii (the attempt to imitate Allah’s creation)—which is the first cause of the prohibition of images that is mentioned in the text of the hadith—and from the perspective that images are prohibited because of what is called
sadd adh-dharee ‘ah (closing the ways and means to evil or harm)?

The picture which is harmfiul—whether its harm is to someone’s character (from immoral pictures) as was just mentioned; or the picture from which we fear someone may be exalted in the way that only Allah should be exalted—there is no difference between whether it was made by hand or by camera.

But, some people feel that in the camera there is no “mudaahaatan li.” But, I say the “mudaahaatan” (imitation) is more so. That is because, if you brought an expert artist, and put someone in front of him, and he draws everything that his sight can see—however strong his sight might be, there might still be a strand of hair that he doesn’t see with his eye. So that will escape him, and not appear in his picture.

As for the photograph, nothing at all escapes it. It captures the person in the same way that Allah formed him, exactly as Allah created him. So, how can it be said, about this camera which is made and operated by hand, that there is no mudaahaatan li. No, the camera is much more so!

The proof is that you find some pictures of some of the rulers and kings— Hussain here—for example, and other than him; it is possible that the cloth which the picture is painted on is twelve feet, very high [while he is a small man].

So, if you looked at the picture, the photograph, you will fmd a big difference between this picture made by a camera and that which is made by paint on cloth. Which of them is more detailed and exact? That which is made by camera, or that which is made by paint and brush? Subhaan Allah! Here the “mudaahaatan” (imitation) is more.

Therefore, the camera and the making of pictures by it is more dangerous than making pictures by hand. Especially since the camera can produce a number of pictures in a matter of moments, while the artist may spend day and night to produce one picture.

[Someone here asked: If someone looks in the mirror and his image is reflected in the mirror, and he looks at that image—is this considered “mudaahaatan li” (an attempt to imitate Allah’s creation)?]

Shaykh al-Albaanee responds:

No, and may Allah bless you. But, we will say that if that image was captured and given permanent form (like on film), then it would have become a picture. As for this image in the mirror, I know that the scholars of the Muslims used to look at themselves in the mirror and arrange their hair. So, this is a case of incorrect comparison (qiyaas ma’a-l-faariq— comparing something with that which is not similar to it). This image (in the mirror) is not permanent.

h4mza

Palestine Forever
I have seen these before, there was also one about a dog who got run over by a car and the other just sat besides the dead one and cried. I too felt sad for the dog.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Well, there is always a clear different between PICTURE DRAWING and photography..

Drawing is some thing you make on your own
And,photography is a copy of reflection...

I dont think that there is a sin in making photography, of course within the limits of Islamic Sharee'ah

ALLAH AZZAWAJAL KNOWS BEST

[yt]8JBBG-h5rrk[/yt]

[yt]e4EU-kevJMU[/yt]