Fun! Sufi Dance

Umm Abdullah

Loooooooooooooooooooool they look like a bunch of suufi men dancing. I could just imagine them singing something funny while they are dancing:D

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana:
bananabb2in.gif
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I think you will get hypnotized if you look at these simleys for too long:p:p
Btw thanks Admin for this amazing smiley :banana:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
But am I the only one who thinks this smiley looks like a banana wearing coat and hat?

Nope! I thought that as well. Only I thought it was a scarf instead of a coat. And it does actually look a lot like the "sufi dance".

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
I could just imagine them singing something funny while they are dancing:D

You know, that makes me really sad sometimes because if you listen carefully to what they say, it's practically all the words/du`aa we use to praise Allaah `azza wa jall in our prayers and whatnot! I feel bankrupt. Why can't they make up their own stuff if they're going to play around with it?

Umm Abdullah

You know, that makes me really sad sometimes because if you listen carefully to what they say, it's practically all the words/du`aa we use to praise Allaah `azza wa jall in our prayers and whatnot! I feel bankrupt. Why can't they make up their own stuff if they're going to play around with it?

Yeah sister it's truly sad :( May Allah guide them amin thumma amin :dua:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

That video - ya Allah, are they nuts? I only saw 10 seconds of the video randomly somewhere in the middle of it, and it's shocking. People actually gather and do this kind of dance like they're all drunk, and they consider this to be prayer! You'd think they were on a night out at the disco.

I used to think the Sufi thing was a big joke, that nobody *really* did this stuff, but this is reality.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
if we are sure that Islam is the perfect religion,what is there to laugh by watching some "Allah's worshippers" dancing and making music,when we know that it's haram?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm sorry,maybe you're right,but that kind of glorification remembered to me when the "devotes of Krshna" used to dance and sing "God"'s glories and got angry for a moment.I apologyze