Suggestions please!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Tag.jpg

What can I say. TANTRUM! Arghhh urgh!!! :angryblue:

:SMILY309:

Well recently, usually, mostly; I've been getting these stupid and uncontrolled thoughts of.. Allah knows.

It hurts me a lot by getting these images and thoughts, N'authu billah but recently my mind keeps shouting out : Polytheism.. I can't take it anymore.

Does anyone know how I can control my brain? (It's active even at night)...
Will I get sins for these thoughts? Will I be punished for these thoughts?...

I can't control them I really can't.. I'm sorry brothers and sisters for raging like this for probably the second time but I really want comfort that I'll be okay.I can't even study for tests properly now, and I can just FEEL the spots of stress cover my face instantly.. Please someone ensure me. Insha'Allah... :girl3:

Thank you, my family.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam!

By polytheism I meant that whenever I say a name of Allah's or put S on the end like now it sounds extra. I avoid it so much and I feel like breaking down whenever I feel that.

Ayman, thank you SO much for that comfort, I just shouted at the shaytan in my head, no way is he taking my faith! Grrrrrrrrrrrr rawr!!

Thank you for the verse btw, it will benefit me!! JazakAllah Khair, may Allah grant you a high rank in Paradise, alf2, you too for responding and taking interest ! ^^

haakym

love
Asalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmutullahi wa barakatahu,

I find you get attacked with waswas when you're either idle or something is troubling you.

So I recommend busying yourself with righteous acts such as reading Qur'an or reading something beneficial, nafl prayers, do some good for family and or friends.

If something is troubling you then look at how to solve the problem directly, seek help from close righteous friends regarding it or people with knowledge.

Hope that helps!

And with Allah lies all success.

JenGiove

:salam2: Sister,

I feel for you. Truly. I just wanted to point out for you that " 'S " is a possessive, meaning ownership.

You are Allah'S slave...

You are Allah'S servent...

You belong to Allah'S Ummah...EDIT: it is the Prophet'S Ummah

You are strong because of Allah'S love...

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam!

@haakym thank you and JazakAllah for your contribution, I do need to work harder on my iman so this won't attack me again!

@Jen As usual my big sister (you) is looking after me still :)! The way you said possessive makes it sound SO right literally it sounds really loving and my heart is at the most peace when I think of Allah as the Master.

Thank you both. I love my family in TTI!
May Allah grant you both so much peace in this life and the here-after, and eternity of Paradise!

JenGiove

Salam!

@Jen As usual my big sister (you) is looking after me still :)! The way you said possessive makes it sound SO right literally it sounds really loving and my heart is at the most peace when I think of Allah as the Master.

We are all servents, in one way or another....:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I am rushing somewhere...but all I wanted to say that thoughts are not punishable in Islam.......its the action that counts!! every action has its reward/punishment.

with that....I think if we were punished for "thoughts" many of us would have being in great danger. But Allaah is merciful because He counts our actions!
salaam...I might come back hehehe:D

Moonlight_88

Salam3laykum sister

I hope your okay. I just wanted to say keep remembering Allah by reading Quran/listening to recitation and pondering over the verses inshAllah. Also may be take time out and reflect over everything you do during the day and see how you can improve. It will depeen your understanding and you will become more aware of yourself. InshAllah keep remembering Allah and look at the beauty around you and count the blessings Allah has given you. InshAllah it will open up your heart and mind. May Allah give all of us the strength to follow Quran and Sunnah and may Allah always keep us close to him (Ameen).

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Regarding the question, it was very hard on the companions of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) when they hear the verse 2:284.

2:284 states To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and whether you disclose what is in yourselves or conceal it, Allah will call you to account for it . Then He forgives whom he wills . And Allah is able to do all things.

Ibn Abbas said: ' When this ayat was revealed, it was very hard on the companions of the Messenger of Allah(peace be upon him) , and worried them tremendously. They said: O Messenger of Allah! We know that we would be punished according to our statements and our actions, but as for what occurs in our hearts, we do not control what is in them'.

Thereafter an ayat was revealed which abrogated the ayat 2:284 , which is ' Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that(good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned' .
Therefore, they were pardoned (for) what happens in their hearts and were held accountable only for their actions.

The Messenger of Allah(peace be upon him) said "Allah has pardoned my Ummah for what they say to themselves, as long as they do not utter it or act on it". [Fathul Bari 9:300]

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam!

Thank you ALLLLl so so so so so much you all don't understand how much you've helped me... Sometimes I wanna cry because I'm so blessed to even get responses from others .. JazakAllah khair everybody. May Allah give you all a blessed and peaceful unity, along with eternal Paradise. Ameen.