Video Sunnah Revival - Epic New Series ~ Sheikh Muiz Bukhary

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
:bismillah:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Sunnah Revival Trailer

The Prophet Muhammed Sallahu alayhi wa salaam said:"Whoever revives an aspect of my Sunnah that is forgotten after my death,he will have a reward equivalent to that of the people who follow him,without it detracting in the least from their reward."- (Tirmidhi 7/443)

-So share these videos with others and you can have a share in these rewards also, In shaa Allah :D.

Also check out this blog on the virtue of adhering to the Sunnah at times of widespread evil:
http://turntoislam.com/blog/1307/the-virtue-of-adhering-to-the-sunnah-at-times-of-widespread-evil/

Last edited:

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Sunnah of Remembering Allah Day & Night

-
Dua's

Hasbi-allahu la ilaha illa Huwa 'alaihi tawakkaltu wa Huwa Rab-bal 'arshil 'atheem

(Allah is sufficient for me. There is no GOD but He. I have placed my trust in Him, He is Lord of the Majestic Throne)

Bismillah-il lazi la yadurru ma'asmihi shaiy'un fil ard-e wala fis samaa-e, wa Huwa-s Samee'ul 'Aleem
(In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All-Knowing)

Radhitu billahi Rabba Wa bil Islami deena Wa bimuhammadin salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam Nabiyyan wa Rasoola
(I’ve accepted Allah as my Lord And Islam as my way of life And Muhammad – may Allah’s peace & blessings be upon him As Allah’s Prophet and Messenger)

'La illaha illallah, wah-dahu la sharika lah, Lahul-mulku wa lahul hamd, wa huwa 'ala Kul-li shayin Qadeer.'
(There is no god but Allah, alone, without any partner. The Kingdom and praise belong to Him and He has power over everything.)

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana 'ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, A'udhu bika min Sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta

(O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.)

Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-'ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum, wa la yuhituna bi shai'im-min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard, wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal 'Aliyul-Adheem

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they encompass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]

Last edited: