Surah 14. Ibrahim ::::: 52 Verse::::

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m1f4800dc.jpg

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
index_html_mbce0ca6.jpg

index_html_m7f8ee936.jpg

[1-2] Alif Lam Ra. O Muhammad! This is a Book which We have sent down to you so that you may bring mankind by the help of their Lord out of the dark ways (of ignorance) into the Light (of knowledge) to the Way of that God,[SUP]1[/SUP] Who is All-Powerful and inherently worthy of All Praise[SUP]2[/SUP] and the Owner of whatever is in the heavens and the earth.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Verse::: 2 :::

index_html_m2d534861.jpg

[3] And there is a painful torment for those who reject the Truth: who love the life of this world more than the life pf the Hereafter:[SUP]3[/SUP] who debar people from Allah's Way and want to make this Way crooked[SUP]4[/SUP] (to suit their wishes). They have gone far astray from the Way of Allah.

kalamazoo

VERSE :::: 4 ::::

index_html_m650200bd.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][4] Whenever We sent a Messenger to convey Our Message, he delivered it in the language of his people so that he may make it plain to them.[SUP]5[/SUP] Then Allah lets go astray whomsoever He wills and shows Guidance to whomsoever He desires.[SUP]6[/SUP] He is All-Powerful, All-Wise.[SUP]7[/SUP][/FONT]

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
VERSE 5

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
index_html_2c08eaa4.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][5] We sent Moses also before this with Our Signs: and We commanded him, "Bring your people out of all kinds of darkness into Light and admonish, them to learn lessons from the Divine History."[SUP]8[/SUP] There are great Signs[SUP]9[/SUP] in this for every steadfast and grateful person.[SUP]10[/SUP][/FONT]

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
from verse 6 to 8

index_html_16864c01.jpg

index_html_1adcc329.jpg

index_html_4ee60cec.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][6-8] Recall (the time) when Moses said to his people, "Remember Allah's favor on you: He delivered you from Pharaoh's people who oppressed you with cruel afflictions: they slaughtered your sons and let your females live. In this there was a hard trial for you from your Lord. And remember also that your Lord forewarned, `If you be grateful[SUP]11[/SUP] I will increase My favors on you, and if you be ungrateful (you should know that) My chastisement is severe indeed'!"[SUP]12[/SUP] And Moses said, "If you prove thankless, you and all the dwellers of the earth know that Allah does not stand in need of any of you, for He is All Sufficient and worthy of all praise by Himself."[SUP]13[/SUP][/FONT]

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
VERSE::9::

index_html_42ea4666.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][9] Has[SUP]14[/SUP] not the story reached you of those who have gone before you of the people of Noah and Ad and Thamud, and of those who came after them? Allah alone knows their number. When their Messengers came to them with plain teachings and manifest Signs, they thrust their hands into their mouths,[SUP]15[/SUP] saying, "We reject the Message with which you have been sent and we have a disquieting doubt about that thing[SUP]16[/SUP] to which you are inviting us."[/FONT]

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m55541076.jpg

index_html_64cd91fb.jpg

index_html_52cc06be.jpg

[10-12] The Messengers said, "Do you have doubt about the existence of Allah. Who is the Creator of the heavens and the earth?17 He calls you that He may forgive you your sins and give you respite till your appointed term."18 They answered, "You are no more than human beings like ourselves.19 You intend to debar us from the worship of the deities whom our forefathers have been worshiping. Well, bring a clear Sign."20 The Messengers replied, "It is true that we are no more than human beings like you, but Allah shows His favor to anyone of His servants He pleases.21 And it is not in our power to bring any Sign for you. A Sign can come only by Allah's permission. And in Allah alone should the believers put their trust. And why should we not put our trust in Allah when He has guided us in the ways of our lives? We will bear with fortitude your persecutions of us and the trustful should have trust in Allah alone."

kalamazoo

index_html_m305a34c7.jpg

index_html_730a38a8.jpg

index_html_m7d2acdb0.jpg

index_html_18c72666.jpg

index_html_m30d6413b.jpg

[13-17] At last the disbelievers said to their Messengers, "You shall either return to our religion22 or we will banish you from our land. " Then their Lord revealed to them, "We will destroy these evil-doers and after them settle you in the land.23 This is the reward of the one who dreads that he is accountable to Me and is afraid of the threat of My punishment." They had sought a judgment (and the judgment was passed on them) and every tyrant, the enemy of the Truth, suffered ignominy.24 Then after this Hell lies before him where he shall get tainted water to drink, which he shall try to gulp down, but will scarcely swallow it. Death shall surround him on all sides, yet he shall not die; and before him there shall be a grievous torment.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_3ba756be.jpg

index_html_m15f6d9ea.jpg

index_html_67434d7.jpg

[18-20] The works of those who disbelieved may be likened, to the ashes which the wind scatters on a stormy day. They shall not be able to gain anything from what they did.25 This is the extreme deviation. Do you not see that Allah has based the creation of the heavens and the earth on truth?26 If He will, He can put you away and bring in a new creation in your place. And that is not at all a difficult thing for Allah.27

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
asalaam aleykum;
binth hussam

thank you and Please keep on sharing I appreciate your efforts.
shukran Jazeelan

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_66c4e51d.jpg

[21] And when those people shall all be exposed together before Allah,28 then those who were weak in this world will say to those who had posed as big ones."As we followed you in the world, can you now do anything to relieve us from the torment of Allah?" They will reply, "Had Allah guided us to the way of salvation, we would have certainly guided you to it. Now it is all the same whether we bewail it or bear it with patience: there is for us no way of escape."29

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_e56029b.jpg

[22] And when Our judgment has been passed, Satan will say, “The fact is that the promises Allah had made with you. were all true. I, too, made some promises with you but I failed to keep any of them.”30
Yet I had no power over you; I did nothing but to invite you to my way and you accepted my invitation.31 So do not now blame me, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you here, nor can you help me. I dissociate myself from your making me a partner with God before this.32 Such wrong-doers are sure to receive a grievous torment."

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_1ffdef4c.jpg

index_html_m6bcf07cb.jpg

index_html_m296325d2.jpg

index_html_1bf909c2.jpg

index_html_3b7200e5.jpg

[23-27] And (in contrast to the transgressors), those who have believed and done righteous deeds, shall be admitted to Gardens underneath which canals flow. They shall abide there for ever by the permission of their Lord, and they shall be welcomed there by "peace be on you."33 Do you not see to what Allah' has likened the Pure Word?34 It is like a good tree which has got deep roots into the earth and whose branches have spread high up into heaven.35 It bears good fruit every moment by the permission of its Lord.36 Allah cites these parables for the benefit of people so that they learn a lesson from them. And an evil word37 may be likened to an evil tree; which is torn out from the earth and has no stability.38 Allah makes the believers steadfast in the life of this world and of the Hereafter with the firm Word39 but lets the transgressors go astray.40 Allah has full power to do as He wills.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m48fc12dc.jpg

index_html_2700b4c3.jpg

index_html_m1ae08f52.jpg

[28-30] You have seen those people who repaid the bounty of Allah with ingratitude and hurled their people (along with themselves) into the abode of perdition-Hell, wherein they shall enter and it is the most wretched abode to live! And they set up equals with Allah so that they should lead them astray from the way of Allah. Tell them, "Well, you may enjoy yourselves for a while for ultimately you shall have to return to the Fire of Hell."

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_3fac8f46.jpg

[31] O Prophet! Tell My servants who have believed, to establish Salat, and expend openly and secretly (on good works) out of what We have given them41 before that Day comes when there shall be no buying and selling and no friendly help.42

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_54c95443.jpg

index_html_m6cfce9fa.jpg

index_html_m2b4f7a86.jpg

[32-34] Allah is He43 Who has created the heavens and the earth, and He sent down rain water from the sky where with He produced different kinds of fruits to provide you with food. It is He Who subdued the ship for you that it may sail in the seas by His order and likewise He subdued the rivers for you. It is He Who subdued the sun and the' moon so that they should steadfastly pursue their courses and He subdued day and night for you.44 It is He Who fulfilled all your requirements;45 so much so that you cannot count His bounties, if you tried to number them. The fact is that man is very unjust and ungrateful.