surah Al-feel

rasheedmir

Assalam alaikum
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem
In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful.

Alamtara kayfa fa'ala rabbuka be ashabil feel

Did you not see how your Lord dealt with the people of the elephant?

Alam yaj'al kaydahum fi tadleel

Did He not make their plan to be a loss?

Wa arsala 'alaihim tayrun abaabeel

And He sent to them little flying creatures

Tarmihim be hejaaratim min sijjeel

Striking them with stones of baked clay

Faja 'alahum ka asfim ma'kool

Then He [Allah Ta'ala] made them like crops devoured.

Assalam Alaikum Dear Brothers and Sisters

Lets all pray that Allah(swt) destroys the army of israel just like He(swt) destroyed the army of elephants.....ameen.

Inshallah lets all make a special dua for all our brothers and sisters in the world who is facing this though time, May Allah(swt) give them patience and jannat-ul-firdaus.......ameen.

Karima

Asalamualikum,
We need to remember that Allah is the God of Abraham, and we are all children from Adam. As much as it is horrible for killing humans, we need not to wish for more killling. Islam is not to encourage hate. If this were so, then I do not need to wish to believe in something that is full of hate. I believe that the prophets Jesus and Muhammad came for us to first love Allah. For those who are learning about Islam, in spite of what the Israelis are doing to the innocent Muslim families and anyone standing in their way, this is all wrong. Do Muslims show this same kind of hate back? We cannot ignore the wrong. Allah knows all and sees all.
Remember, Allah judges all. He is the God of the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic people. Those who are killing are not doing this out of love. The hate represents Shaiton. Islam needs to spread love and not hate towards anyone. Watching the videos of the killings and beatings of the Israeli people upon the muslims, is very sad. I can only say that Allah will judge those who kill.

Allah brings those to him whom he calls from ignorance into his light of understanding.

Sallam

I am risking a lot to say this, and I learn by reading what you have to express. I have read where war is necessary. These are bad days and all of us need to be in prayer for Allah and what we each are accountable to. Not to harbor hate...instead pray for people to understand Islam.

rasheedmir

Assalam alaikum
Assalam alaikum Sister,
My intentions where that Allah(swt) should teach a lesson to those who really think that Islam in not peace. If Allah(swt) guides them to Islam i would embrace them as my brother and sister in Islam, but if there is no guidance to them then i pray to Allah(swt) to punish them severly......and to guide us and to keep us on the straight path........ameen.

quailey

Assalamu alaikom!!
Allah really doesnt tolerate hate...
Allah (swt) is peace..
And he also want us to have peace,
its just that we humans were the one spreading hate..