Surah Al-Qaria Ibrahiem Al-Jibrien (emotional)

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Surah Al-Qaria read by one of my favourtie recitors. This is very emotional aswell.

[yt]4HHSatHXFc4[/yt]

JazakaAllah Kheir

ShaheedU

Extinct
waalaikumassalaam,

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, another jibreen fan! another jibreen fan!

As for the video.... Wow! I havent seen that before.
Jazakallaah.

sharaz

Fear Allah
waalaikumassalaam,

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, another jibreen fan! another jibreen fan!

As for the video.... Wow! I havent seen that before.
Jazakallaah.

Salaam

Yeah Jibrien is one of my favourite. His Surah Durkhan is awesome. As for the video i created it myself recently so i uploaded couple of days ago.

Wasalaam

ShaheedU

Extinct
Waalaikumassalam

Oh Jazakallaah bro,

Surah Dukhan is awesome, but right now im loving his surah Waqiyaah(56), P

People dont really make those translation thingies with his recitation on it so thanks, there are a few around but they're in french and dutch and stuff.

Jibreein is my all time fav but others include, Ajmy and Mishary, and ghamedi(rahimuhullaah) is quite good too

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam

Yeah his Surah Waqiyah is awesome aswell. Ive found a Surah Waqiyah with english translation

[yt]VlgC5CKh26U[/yt]
JazaKaAllah Kheir

Jihan

Salaam

Yeah Jibrien is one of my favourite. His Surah Durkhan is awesome. As for the video i created it myself recently so i uploaded couple of days ago.

Wasalaam

You made the video that goes with Al Qari'ah WOW mashaAllah!!! How'd you do that, its really nice.

sharaz

Fear Allah
You made the video that goes with Al Qari'ah WOW mashaAllah!!! How'd you do that, its really nice.

Salaam,

Its very easy brother, Just used Windows Movies Maker and added all the images and text myself

Wasalaam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

I am just wondering; why does he keep reciting the same ayats over and over again? It's like a remix version of the original Surah.