Syria and blowing up masjids

kiana

maybe is a shia mosque...or maybe snipers are inside and this is the only way to beat them. mosque can be rebuilt. or maybe it not free syria army...could be assad's troops dressed like them. only Allah knows

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

The reason this video was leaked is the man who leaked the video found it wrong to destroy a masjid.

kiana

Assalaam alaikum,

The reason this video was leaked is the man who leaked the video found it wrong to destroy a masjid.

does not make any sense at all. y is this vedeo different then other fsa vedeos? i do not even hear a commentator. every other video has a voice of the camera man who say the date and place the explains the operation.

also, if they had an agenda to blow something up and blame assad.....why would they allow it to be recorded??????? think.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

It was posted that the man who leaked the video knew it was wrong to blow up the masjid.

Are you now implying that they cover up their wrongs? The definitive word is leaked.

Lisa1979

Banned
Hi everyone. Asalamalaykum,

I agree with kiana on this one. Don't trust the media just because it portrays what you want to see.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Did you even view the video? What media are you making reference? What was it that I wanted to see? What do you want to see? Who do you trust? Why do you agree with blowing up a masjid? It is permissible to blow up a masjid?

In essence you agree to blowing up a masjid?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

War by definition should not be deceptive. I was still shocked by the comments about the video on the link.