Video SYRIA Takfiri Rebels Threaten To Use Chemical Weapons On Alawite Villages

kiana

I'm not sure what your point is. A pro-Assad youtuber uploads a video. Instead of taking your time to look into the guy's youtube profile and find out that most of his uploads are Pro-Assad, Pro-Iran, and Pro-Hezbollah....you instead attempt to mislead brothers and sisters on this website.

My question to the brothers and sisters who are wise enough to actually look into this youtube user's profile is do you notice that there are absolutely ZERO videos showing Assad's warplanes bombing neighborhoods? or videos of Assad troops telling victims to proclaim that there is no Allah but Assad???

Mr. sclavus, show us 100% of everything, otherwise don't show us anything at all.

Abdul-Halim265

When is he going to take this poisonous, conspiratorial, one-sided, genocide-enabling material and go away? Go and drool over Assad's instagram slavus, or join the army of murderers you're always canonising, and leave us alone. Sincerely, a guy with good friends in the FSA, who will be going back to Syria at some point.

sclavus

Peace and blessings,

You do not have to keep on telling us that you disagree with me, we've got that. And why do you want me to leave the forums? And why are you saying time and time again that I am for Assad? I am not. I've told you that before, I've told you that Assad and his ilk are bad people but the rebels are an awful lot more evil because Syria is in the process of being destroyed. This is my point of view, you can disagree, but you don't have to make me disappear just for that.

Are you afraid that people browsing the forums know about opposing points of view?! Are you afraid that if you do not intervene people will get lost?

If what I'm posting in the forums is nonsensical, anybody with common sense and some intelligence would notice it, right?

Do you agree with me that everybody here is blessed with intelligence and common sense and that they are adults and free to judge for themselves?

If you do, stop replying in this trolling kind of way. If you have counterarguments come up with them, if you don't then do something else.

Peace and blessings.

Abdul-Halim265

Peace and blessings,

You do not have to keep on telling us that you disagree with me, we've got that. And why do you want me to leave the forums? And why are you saying time and time again that I am for Assad? I am not. I've told you that before, I've told you that Assad and his ilk are bad people but the rebels are an awful lot more evil because Syria is in the process of being destroyed. This is my point of view, you can disagree, but you don't have to make me disappear just for that.

Are you afraid that people browsing the forums know about opposing points of view?! Are you afraid that if you do not intervene people will get lost?

If what I'm posting in the forums is nonsensical, anybody with common sense and some intelligence would notice it, right?

Do you agree with me that everybody here is blessed with intelligence and common sense and that they are adults and free to judge for themselves?

If you do, stop replying in this trolling kind of way. If you have counterarguments come up with them, if you don't then do something else.

Peace and blessings.
How come you never reserve criticism when it comes to Assad, and only dish it out to the FSA? People HAVE noticed how nonsensical your posts are; don't you wonder why there is always a comment or two from other people rubbishing your claims, and rarely ever a comment in support of what you're saying.

Yes, everyone here are adults. Does everyone here have common sense and intelligence? Not if you cant' see the fact that it is ASSAD who is destroying Syria. You talk of Zionists all the time - well, this is a nakba, a nakba which Assad has been ceaselessly causing since March 2011, when he started to kill his people because they called for freedom. Assad is the biggest Zionist there is - notice how he has always safeguarded Israel's borders, his father sold them the Golan, he never retaliates like he says he will, etc.

Syria is being destroyed, but not by the revolutionaries. By Assad. Please tell me you're not one of those troglodytes who accuses someone of "trolling" for having an opposing point of view?! I have many counterarguments, read through my previous ones and take heed when reading this one. Don't be a hypocrite; I'm not accusing you of being a troll for having a different opinion/being ill-informed.

Last edited:

sclavus

Assalam,

The number of persons who agree or disagree with an argument does not tell of its plausibility.

Assad has reacted like any other dictator would have if others try to take his place and that is the reason why the scholars have always said that insurrection is not lawful when the good faction is not strong enough and is unable to organize enough. In Syria's case, and in every other Muslim/Arab country the results are super-obvious. Entire countries reduced to ashes, economies destroyed, more slavery to the IMF and most of all: the human loss, the suffering. Assads made people suffer, they tortured, they killed, they exiled. But the insurrection cost 100 000 dead people at least, and God knows how many injured, raped..

Does it compare to Assad's numbers? No.

Is it boding well for the people of Syria, Muslims or otherwise? No.

Will the next Syrian government be of Sunni nature? No, at best, it will be of democratic nature, which has nothing to do with Sunni Islam.

For me that is more than enough to tell of the success of these insurrections, all of them.

You're telling me to take my posts and go away, I don't know too many words to describe this. but I know for sure it's not some kind of argumentative talk.

This is just a bunch of rebels talking, there's no conspiracy at all.

Assalaam.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Assalam,

The number of persons who agree or disagree with an argument does not tell of its plausibility.

Assad has reacted like any other dictator would have if others try to take his place and that is the reason why the scholars have always said that insurrection is not lawful when the good faction is not strong enough and is unable to organize enough. In Syria's case, and in every other Muslim/Arab country the results are super-obvious. Entire countries reduced to ashes, economies destroyed, more slavery to the IMF and most of all: the human loss, the suffering. Assads made people suffer, they tortured, they killed, they exiled. But the insurrection cost 100 000 dead people at least, and God knows how many injured, raped..

Will the next Syrian government be of Sunni nature? No, at best, it will be of democratic nature, which has nothing to do with Sunni Islam.

For me that is more than enough to tell of the success of these insurrections, all of them.

You're telling me to take my posts and go away, I don't know too many words to describe this. but I know for sure it's not some kind of argumentative talk.

Assalaam.

The real conspiracy is in Washington and London they significantly started implementing the Bernard Lewis Plan or the break up of the Middle East into micro states and mini states why not carve Syria into 6 or 7 countries that is what is schemers are planning or would like to do. You could give Israel control over an area, there could be an Allewite area, a Shia area, Sunni area, and a Saudi area. Ok so only 5 countries. There is an arc of crisis going through the middle east where it ends is Moscow and Beijing. However the New World Order wins and the Syrians loose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lewis

http://www.informationliberation.com/files/ralph_peters_solution_to_mideast_medium.jpg

kiana

I think sclavus is mixing the Faith of Syrians with the Faith of North Africans. In Tunis, freedom came so easy that that a few women began removing their clothes to demand women's "rights"

In your own country, your Algerian brothers and sisters protested against Allah. Did you forget what happened this Ramadan? when Algerians began to eat lunch during Ramadan to protest??? la hawla wala quwata illah billah. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23564925

In Syria, Freedom Fighters have struggled for almost 3 years. I have never heard "Allahu Akbar" being said more than they say it in Syria. You think if Allah grants the people of Syria victory, they'll turn their backs on Allah? Never! That is why the Rasool :saw: favors the people of Syria in Hadiths. This is why Isa (as) will descend in Syria.

Abdul-Halim265

Assalam,

Assalaam.
To say that democracy is incompatible with Islam is correct, because it takes the rule of Allah out of the equation. It's kufr.

All the majority of Syrians want is a free (Islamic, insha Allah) after Assad is defeated.

Last edited:

facethetruth

Brothers and sisters this is the true situation there and it is really sad. People who fight purely for the sake of Allah are not a lot and many are doing major sins. I am 100% certain from what I say. Many of the free army steals which is a huge sin and Allah will never give victory to these kind of people. The problem is to be fair that many dont have income, but I dont know how bad it is to make them steal. Many smoke for example which they can use this money for food rather than stealing.

For the fighters I would say 70% are Takfeeries who have absolutely no knowledge and just follow their Shaikhs. Many are misguided though and dont know the truth others know it and these are the most dangerous who are alike the Khwarij.

Let me tell you another sad fact, if they defete Asad all indication shows that they will fight with each other, because many free army want to practice democrocy and The Jihadist consider this as KUFUR.

The biggest problem that NO scholors who follow the right way are welling to fight so these Jihadies dont believe in them, even if they bring them the prove from the Quran and Sunnah because they are not practicing what they preach.

The best people among them are the people from Madina sobhanallah they have the right knowledge and they practice it but they are minority wa Allah Al mostaan.

Personally I dont want this war to finish now because I would rather see Asad killing the free armies and the Jihadies rather than they are killing each other. Wa La Hawla Wala Kowata Illa billah

kiana

"Personally I dont want this war to finish now because I would rather see Asad killing the free armies and the Jihadies rather than they are killing each other."

What kind of human being wishes for a war to be prolonged? Some people here really disgust me.

kiana

The only brother here who speaks truth with accuracy is Brother Abdul-Hakim265. He personally witnessed the crisis in Syria and he met the FSA and interacted with them.

As for the other boys who are in Texas, Algeria, Dubai......All you're doing is simply echoing words and theories from media outlets. You have not witnessed any of these events, yet you relay what you hear. And sadly, what you hear is what you believe. This is what distinguishes a fool from a wise man.

May Allah decide to have compassion on the fools and gift them some wisdom to save them from further humiliation

Abdul-Halim265

"Personally I dont want this war to finish now because I would rather see Asad killing the free armies and the Jihadies rather than they are killing each other."

What kind of human being wishes for a war to be prolonged? Some people here really disgust me.

Democracy is kufr, yes.

Last edited:

Rebaz

I'm done with his nonsense. He's an extremist - he's against free speech, against democracy, believes in ludicrous conspiracy theories, is idiotic enough to ignore thousands of forms of evidence... All these uprisings started because people had no say in how their countries are run, and he claims that democracy and free speech are a bad thing and anti-Islamic?! What about the millions of Muslims on the street who are demanding them? I guess in his eyes they aren't Muslims either.

The irony of the likes of this troglodyte calling ANYONE a takfiri is hilarious!
Calm down. I don't agree with OP, but you're taking it too far. What is meant by free-speech? Islam allows the good words, and forbids the bad ones. For example, it's allowed in the west to call the Prophet a lot of bad things, do you support this kind of free speech? Another note that you need to consider is the fact that "democracy" is a non-islamic word. If Allah willed Democracy in Islam, he would have described it, in the hadith/Quran, but he didn't, are you trying to imply that some ancient greeks knew better than Allah (swt)?

And, no, millions of muslims ain't demanding the western type of democracy in Syria. In fact, most of the current rebels want to implement Sharia, and not by "democratic" means. It's a fallacy to think that Allahs rule over earth should be according to peoples desire. It's a flaw in the aqidah.

facethetruth

I would rather see Asad killing the free armies and the Jihadies rather than they are killing each other.

"As for the other boys who are in Texas, Algeria, Dubai......All you're doing is simply echoing words and theories from media outlets. You have not witnessed any of these events, "

How did you know?

No offend to anybody but this forum has some of the weirdest people who dont follow our deen in dealing with each other. Very easy to pass judgments and doubts though Allah said avoid doubts the aya, you say something then twist the meaning to something else. You bring them the prove from the quran and sunnah and the scholars nothing happen. They hear the explanation of the book of Tawhid and probably the most knowledge among them will go to the Akeeda tahawya then will start acting like a scholar. May Allah guide all Muslims and take arrogance from their heart and replace it with sincerity.

I am sure now somebody will twist my words and change it as I said All instead of SOME.

One wants democracy
The other wants to argue about everything
One always has bad doubts

""As for the other boys"

It reminds me when I used to work in Detroit!

Abdul-Halim265

Calm down. I don't agree with OP, but you're taking it too far. What is meant by free-speech? Islam allows the good words, and forbids the bad ones. For example, it's allowed in the west to call the Prophet a lot of bad things, do you support this kind of free speech? Another note that you need to consider is the fact that "democracy" is a non-islamic word. If Allah willed Democracy in Islam, he would have described it, in the hadith/Quran, but he didn't, are you trying to imply that some ancient greeks knew better than Allah (swt)?

And, no, millions of muslims ain't demanding the western type of democracy in Syria. In fact, most of the current rebels want to implement Sharia, and not by "democratic" means. It's a fallacy to think that Allahs rule over earth should be according to peoples desire. It's a flaw in the aqidah.

No, of course not. I don't support democracy, although I previously did out of ignorance. I ask Allah SWT to forgive me for speaking without knowledge in the early days.

I've had more experiences in the region since, and al-hamdulillah - the Islamic groups are on the rise, and the "secular" mercenaries are diminishing.

Last edited:

facethetruth

Just to make it simple,
Most of the free army share Abduhalim 265 thinking and they want a democrocy country and thats why U.S is supporting them. MANY OF THEM STEAL, SMOKE and dont pray much, and they think that the fighters are extremist.

Most of the fighters think that the free army who think like that are Kafirs and they are ready to fight them next.

They are now fighting Asad because it is the same enemy. La Hawla Wala Kowata ILA billah. Then they complain about why Allah is not helping them.

Few from both side are fighting purely for the sake of Allah just to protect the women who are rapped and deadly children.

Abdul-Halim265

Just to make it simple,
Most of the free army share Abduhalim 265 thinking and they want a democrocy country and thats why U.S is supporting them. MANY OF THEM STEAL, SMOKE and dont pray much, and they think that the fighters are extremist.

Most of the fighters think that the free army who think like that are Kafirs and they are ready to fight them next.

They are now fighting Asad because it is the same enemy. La Hawla Wala Kowata ILA billah. Then they complain about why Allah is not helping them.

Few from both side are fighting purely for the sake of Allah just to protect the women who are rapped and deadly children.

Oh, the US isn't supporting them - the US LIKES ASSAD for safeguarding Israel! Notice how Assad has always kept Israel's borders quiet, never fires a single shot back at Israel when they bomb him (despite always promising that he will, six strikes later and he still does nothing), and, to cap it all, his father had secret dealings with them all the time.

http://www.therevoltingsyrian.com/p...l-paid-syria-100-million-for-golan-says-sadat

http://islamicsystem.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/on-45th-anniversary-of-hafez-assad-sale.html

http://shraga-elam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/did-hafez-assad-help-israel-conquer.html

Last edited:

facethetruth

"So Assad is destroying his whole nation in a huge genocide, yet you WON'T support the people trying to stop it, because their personal habits and philosophy don't fit into your hermetically-sealed world view?"

Yes it is a war and thats what happen in it. They try to destroy each other and the strongest win. This is every where. I have nothing to do with this. My relationship is Islam with Syrians the same as the people in Malasya or U.S or any part of the world so if there motive is Dunia let them deal with it.

The same thing happened in France, Romania, United States...etc I would just defend the women and children and has nothing to do with both parties the Free army or the fighters, though then again there are people from both side are Mashalah but few.

Abdul-Halim265

"So Assad is destroying his whole nation in a huge genocide, yet you WON'T support the people trying to stop it, because their personal habits and philosophy don't fit into your hermetically-sealed world view?"

Yes it is a war and thats what happen in it. They try to destroy each other and the strongest win. This is every where. I have nothing to do with this. My relationship is Islam with Syrians the same as the people in Malasya or U.S or any part of the world so if there motive is Dunia let them deal with it.

The same thing happened in France, Romania, United States...etc I would just defend the women and children and has nothing to do with both parties the Free army or the fighters, though then again there are people from both side are Mashalah but few.

Thanks for replying in a civil manner. I apologise for my previous ignorant statements.

Last edited: