Video SYRIA Takfiri Rebels Threaten To Use Chemical Weapons On Alawite Villages

kiana

I think you have "stealing" and "gaining booty" mixed up. The Quran allows Muslims to keep their enemies' property.

Also, for those of you who think that war is simple, you're playing too much of those video games. Hama Massacre in 1982 did not end after Hafez al Assad gassed up to 40,000 people. Once the Muslim Brotherhood backed down, Assad senior began a campaign of arresting and torturing & publicly executing young men.

Also, for the record, the USA is not supporting the FSA. They have never sent over any weapons. Don't believe what CNN or Fox. Those rebels have been disappointed with USA's broken promise ever since the US made such promise. USA wants secular Assad.

kiana

Which one of you is willing to place his right hand on the Quran and swear that what you speak is 100% truth?

ask yourself this before posting. Otherwise, when truth begins to surface, you'll be forever known as the untrusty individual who passed along lies and deceit. Even if you had no intention of doing so, it'll still stick on you.

Abdul-Halim265

I think you have "stealing" and "gaining booty" mixed up. The Quran allows Muslims to keep their enemies' property.

Also, for those of you who think that war is simple, you're playing too much of those video games. Hama Massacre in 1982 did not end after Hafez al Assad gassed up to 40,000 people. Once the Muslim Brotherhood backed down, Assad senior began a campaign of arresting and torturing & publicly executing young men.

Also, for the record, the USA is not supporting the FSA. They have never sent over any weapons. Don't believe what CNN or Fox. Those rebels have been disappointed with USA's broken promise ever since the US made such promise. USA wants secular Assad.

ISIS I'm afraid, openly work with the regime and loot civilian houses, administrative buildings, they kill FSA members, they kidnap people who want to help civilians (remember Father Paolo?), etc. However, other groups like Ahrar al-Sham work in Syria's interests, hamdulillah.

But praise be to God - somebody here sees through Assad's rhetoric, and sees that he's a friend of the US and Israeli governments!

Abdul-Halim265

Which one of you is willing to place his right hand on the Quran and swear that what you speak is 100% truth?

ask yourself this before posting. Otherwise, when truth begins to surface, you'll be forever known as the untrusty individual who passed along lies and deceit. Even if you had no intention of doing so, it'll still stick on you.

As I said before, the things I said were spoken out of ignorance in my early days of Islam. I apologise to you all unreservedly.

Last edited:

Rebaz

Been to Syria have we? I don't mean to seem irate, but ignorant rubbish like this gives ill-informed people a bad perception of my friends who are fighting for freedom and democracy over there - none of them want a Talibanesque dystopia, sorry to disappoint you.
This is an islamic board, if you don't like the islamic views on various things, I suggest you head to the Foxnews studio and side with their war against Islam by using loose words without any actual definition or rational definition. I'm basing the statement on facts, let me mention some huge groups that support Sharia instead of your "rambos" that sit in Turkey and call themselves "Free Syrian army":
Jabhat al Nusrah.
Ahrar al Sham.
Liwa al Tawheed.
Liwa al Islam.

They have well, over 50 thousand fighters according to various analysts. Now mention few groups that support this "democracy" and are currently fighting on the ground.

Again, the ignorance is laughable; people trying to lecture me about Syria when I've been there, I study Arabic, I've stayed with the fighters, and heard opinions from anyone willing to talk.
Frankly, I couldn't care less where you have been, you're cleary in error and spreading the words of few secularists that are losing to the islamists on the ground, because they're known as puppet-dogs for Mccain and thugs. Just a few days ago, a former "secular" liwa of FSA joined Ahrar al Sham/Jabhat al Nusrah, they had 1000 fighters, one of the largest off-shots of FSA. Care to explain this? And you need watch your tongue, and how you speak with a muslim.

I guess everyone there was lying when they rejected your extremist basket-cases and told me they wanted freedom and democracy?
Do you think "freedom" means the same thing to a syrian as to an american? To an american, freedom can mean, walking in bikini infront of 50 men, in Syria it means to get rid of the tyrant Bashar, and implement Sharia - it's the only solution to be free. Free from your desires etc.

I don't recall democracy ever being mentioned in the Bible either, or in any other holy book, so pack it in with the strawman claptrap.
If you had an IQ over 70, you would know that christanity is dead in west, that democracy is based on secularism, and that you're misusing the word "Strawman". You failed to answer my question. Want to try again? I guess you're a muslim?

You can't just punish someone for saying something that doesn't fit your small-minded world view! Everyone has a free mind, and you can't just do them harm to stop them expressing what they think. Nobody over there wants to trade one dictatorship for another, and they ARE fighting for the values you seem to despise. Care to cite some sources?
I don't see insulting as a freedom. The rights to speech should be based on something that's rational and brings benefit. If you allow swearing at Muhammad (pbuh), what stops me from cursing your mother/father, since the principle is the same (e.g. hurting someones feeling, and someone the person truly loves and cares about).

In my signature, you'll find my latest report from inside Syria. I left on the 29th of August, with my friend (who is strongly Islamic) who also wants free speech, democracy, and a representative government. I didn't meet a single fighter who wanted to establish a different kind of state.
Sorry. I don't waste time on reading more rubbish of a charlant that doesn't know anything about western politics (how democracy takes out the rule of Allah) and basic logic.

facethetruth

You have NO idea what so ever of what is happening over there. No idea. I was avoiding replying but it is getting really weird. They are stealing civilians properties, of course not all of them. Abdu Alhakim does not look lyer to me and he would confirm that.

Sorry I will never respond back. Also post references for your claims. Talk to Syrians who live there ....

Abdul-Halim265

This is an islamic board, if you don't like the islamic views on various things, I suggest you head to the Foxnews studio and side with their war against Islam by using loose words without any actual definition or rational definition. I'm basing the statement on facts, let me mention some huge groups that support Sharia instead of your "rambos" that sit in Turkey and call themselves "Free Syrian army":
Jabhat al Nusrah.
Ahrar al Sham.
Liwa al Tawheed.
Liwa al Islam.

They have well, over 50 thousand fighters according to various analysts. Now mention few groups that support this "democracy" and are currently fighting on the ground.

Frankly, I couldn't care less where you have been, you're cleary in error and spreading the words of few secularists that are losing to the islamists on the ground, because they're known as puppet-dogs for Mccain and thugs. Just a few days ago, a former "secular" liwa of FSA joined Ahrar al Sham/Jabhat al Nusrah, they had 1000 fighters, one of the largest off-shots of FSA. Care to explain this? And you need watch your tongue, and how you speak with a muslim.

Do you think "freedom" means the same thing to a syrian as to an american? To an american, freedom can mean, walking in bikini infront of 50 men, in Syria it means to get rid of the tyrant Bashar, and implement Sharia - it's the only solution to be free. Free from your desires etc.

If you had an IQ over 70, you would know that christanity is dead in west, that democracy is based on secularism, and that you're misusing the word "Strawman". You failed to answer my question. Want to try again? I guess you're a muslim?

I don't see insulting as a freedom. The rights to speech should be based on something that's rational and brings benefit. If you allow swearing at Muhammad (pbuh), what stops me from cursing your mother/father, since the principle is the same (e.g. hurting someones feeling, and someone the person truly loves and cares about).

Sorry. I don't waste time on reading more rubbish of a charlant that doesn't know anything about western politics (how democracy takes out the rule of Allah) and basic logic.

I agree that democracy takes the rule of Allah from the equation. But not all FSA groups fight for it, thankfully.

Last edited:

Rebaz

The FSA are all round Syria, not just in Turkey
No, you're a liar. The FSA is a non-defined word used to bunch up all the groups that's fighting in Syria, which is incorrect. There is no organised battling group in Syria that's called FSA.

- they have over 140,000 fighters and allies,
Again, you're telling lies. The whole bunch of all opposition fighters doesn't even make up 140,000 fighters, and you're trying to say that FSA have over 140,000 fighters? Sources please.

and all want democracy and freedom. Only the ineffective FSA leadership is in Turkey - everyone else is on the ground.
I told you to name one group of FSA that has large numbers than the muslims that are fighting for Sharia. Let me highlight some news that came out yesterday: 13 Major groups met in Syria yesterday (Ahrar al Sham, all groups from SIF, ISIS and Jabhat al nusrah) and they rejected the seculars and said Sharia is the only way. It's a proven fact that the fighters from these groups make up the most fighters on the ground. If you're going to repeat your arrogant lies (I noticed that you're a christian, which makes sense, since Paul the liar allowed lying) you need to bring sources.

How come you're so eager to agree with "numerous analysts" when they show evidence that supports your point of view, yet ignore any analysts which show the opposite?
Because you're stupid and my facts are correct? Prove otherwise.

I don't support Fox at all, or RT, or any other government-controlled outlet which encourages hatred and misinformation. Don't think you can lump me in with that crowd. I have nothing against Islam, or ANY RELIGION. What I am against happens to be a small lunatic fringe which exists in every religion, and thinks it can force a dictatorship upon people with mindless violence, or drive them away - Kony in Uguanda, al-Qaeda in the Middle East, the Buddhist attacks on Muslims in Burma, etc. These people claim to belong to a religion, but they're the least religious people that exist. These are the people you're supporting.
No muslim believers who follows Islam in this world is interested in how the kuffar think about us, and how we want to govern our countries. Keep your laws and ideas in your countries, and we'll be better off, bigot.

We're entering into dangerous territory here. Say if I insulted something you supported (a byword for expressing an opinion which an arrogant, self-aggrandising shill doesn't like) - would I be killed just for doing that? If you start stopping anyone from saying ANYTHING on the grounds that it might be insulting, you'll have a leadership which is corrupt and self-interested, and uses this as an excuse to repress anyone who challenges your authority.
The west doesn't seem to have problem to define what's insulting for homosexuals, but when it comes to things that's insulting to muslims, it's making us corrupt? Oh please. Keep your little intelligence to yourself. You've no idea about philosophy and premises to make up a valid argument.

Come to the west and tell my family, community, and my friends that Christianity is dead. Then try to find the nearest Mosque within ten miles of my home. Compare that to the distance to my nearest church. See how you're being a hypocrite? I can't say anything that you perceive as being against your religion or you'll punish me or something, yet you think I'm going to let you openly chastise mine and not speak up?
Christianity is long dead. Sure, there are some believers in christianity here and there, but as a whole, the west couldn't care less about christianity.

And no, stop being willfully ignorant. Freedom to EVERYONE IN SYRIA doesn't mean freedom to wear a bikini, you idiot. It means freedom to choose a government, as opposed to the dictatorship which has oppressed them for so long, it means freedom to speak their minds and express opinions, without someone to kill them for doing so, and freedom to associate and act in a manner that they please.
Now you're attacking a strawman, I didn't express that freedom for a syrian means freedom to wear a bikini, I told you that it's wrong to think that a syrian and a someone from the west have same definition about freedom.

My friends have fought hard for all these things, and they're NOT ABOUT to let your worthless Osama imitators in ISIS replace Assad with their own dictatorship, which would also crush free speech, free thought, etc.
Zzzz... the few FSA factions that exists are known for being thugs. The syrians prefer the islamists.
The rest of your post was boring and needed no attention, since it only made clear that your IQ is below 70.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
Asalaam Alaikum, and greetings.

I am making this post as general advice.

This is an islamic board
Alhamdulillah. Let us remember this in our words to each other. For those of us who believe in Yawm ul Qiyama, we know we will be held accountable for our words.
And for the sake of general discussion, it is easier to get your point across if you are not yelling.

kiana

Rebaz, were you recently robbed by a FSA member? Care to tell us how that went? You call them thugs as if you live down the block.

Abdul-Halim265

:bismillah1:
Asalaam Alaikum, and greetings.

I am making this post as general advice.

Alhamdulillah. Let us remember this in our words to each other. For those of us who believe in Yawm ul Qiyama, we know we will be held accountable for our words.
And for the sake of general discussion, it is easier to get your point across if you are not yelling.
Of course. Mind-numbing ignorance never bears well with me I'm afraid, especially since I've been there and know what my friends are going through. His words endanger them and put people off supporting them, so it naturally makes me irritated.

Rebaz

Rebaz, were you recently robbed by a FSA member? Care to tell us how that went? You call them thugs as if you live down the block.
It's a known feature of secularists in the muslim world. Look at Egypt and beyond. It's same story over and over again amongs the secularists. In Egypt the secular military control 40 % of the wealth while the muslims are starving, do you think the seculars in Syria are better? You want sources? I though this was common knowledge, but here you go - A BBC reportage:
The witnesses are saying that the FSA are thugs cleary and that the islamists are better.

Rebaz

Of course. Mind-numbing ignorance never bears well with me I'm afraid, especially since I've been there and know what my friends are going through. His words endanger them and put people off supporting them, so it naturally makes me irritated.
You're a christian and hence believe in a God, who cannot protect himself from being crucified. Anyone who believes that his God came out from a woman's privates is quite mad; he should not be spoken to and he has neither intelligence nor faith. You've already been exposed. You lied about that FSA have over 140,000 fighters and the rest of your post was a display of your low intelligence. The secular FSA have already been taken care of by all the islamist groups that make up a majority as I said, and they call for Sharia. You're a liar and want the muslims to reflect your man-made laws. You're not taken seriously by any muslim, so you better quit using this section that's dealing with the affairs of muslims.

kiana

I'm down for Sharia law. I just want to see Assad captured and punished. The Mujahideen, however, need to embrace diplomacy. Syria needs to progress technologically and economically. If these "Islamist" groups you support plan to deny the Syrian people proper education, prevent religious diversity, then its a terrible idea and dangerous for Syria. In that case, Israel will have a perfect excuse to attack Syria and take more land. A Muslim leader needs to be wise and must know how to deal with the international community. The Caliphs lived for generations without angering the powerful Romans, because they were wise diplomats.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, if you can't discuss matters without throwing abuse around this thread will be closed.

Most of my Syrian friends, who are religious Muslims and from good families, are afraid of the outsiders who are coming to fight. Nobody likes Assad, they want change, but also people want peace, stability and to get on with their lives to feed their families. It is all very cosy to speak from the West, to rely on Youtube and the hearsay of those who have rosy blinkers in front of their eyes.

Rebaz

I'm down for Sharia law. I just want to see Assad captured and punished. The Mujahideen, however, need to embrace diplomacy. Syria needs to progress technologically and economically. If these "Islamist" groups you support plan to deny the Syrian people proper education, prevent religious diversity, then its a terrible idea and dangerous for Syria. In that case, Israel will have a perfect excuse to attack Syria and take more land. A Muslim leader needs to be wise and must know how to deal with the international community. The Caliphs lived for generations without angering the powerful Romans, because they were wise diplomats.
They're not planning to deny anyone education, what kind of twisted logic is this? Why do you think the best of the kuffar and the worst about your fellow muslim brothers who're fighting for Allahs cause? They've already set up public services, where they give out free gas, oil, food and so on. There's nothing called diplomacy if it means to change Islam to suit the world, we'll change the world to suit Islam.

kiana

Well then let us ask Allah to grant victory to whichever side that is the most righteous.

Say Ameen

Abdul-Halim265

Again, revisiting some old posts I realise what a jahel I seemed like. I was new to Islam, and I didn't understand many things. I ask Allah to forgive me for supporting systems of kufr like democracy, to grant victory to the true soldiers of Islam (Ahrar etc) and to defeat the Kharijites. Ameen.