Syria Vs Israel

John Smith

I really don't get it when people interfere with Aapa and me. Aapa is my mother and she'll always be my mother. If we argue, its between us. At the end of the day--she, along with every brother and sister here--will be in my heart

Mother Aapa, whatreallyhappened.com is a Shia website. Very Pro-Iranian, and its the same kind of people who made those conspiracy theory series of videos called "The Arrivals." Please, dear mother, don't fall into that trap.

Please can somebody go to that website and agree with me!

Please note: I have nothing against Shia. In fact, I always prayed Iran dropped its support for Assad and kept good ties with the people of Syria.
You have nothing against the Shia?

Just been on that website and actually it no Pro Iranian but very Pro Justice,exposing the double standards.

Also i would like to point out that you call Aapa you Mother but with the very same tounge you verbally abuse her.

Back on topic, out of the 2 i will put my backing behind Syria rather than an Occupation Force of a Illegal State.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Whatever, man. I'm putting and your posse on ignore. I'm getting married this weekend and I'm too happy to care for meaningless people.

John Smith

Whatever, man. I'm putting and your posse on ignore. I'm getting married this weekend and I'm too happy to care for meaningless people.

So your fellow muslims are meaningless? just for the record i dont have a posse,im solo.

Now i understand you are under pressure with your marriage and how you will keep the fine young women entertained but please answer the question without avoiding it.

Judging by your earlier response i think you are happy to jump into bed with the israelis on this one.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I am surprised by the lack of participation on this question.

I am going to deduce that there is a depth of ambivalence on this one.

I did not think it was going to be difficult to answer.

I guess the proverb is true. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The brother is happy with his friends the Israelis.

I am so glad the brother is getting married this weekend. He will understand a little more about life.

John Smith

Assalaam alaikum,

I am surprised by the lack of participation on this question.

I am going to deduce that there is a depth of ambivalence on this one.

I did not think it was going to be difficult to answer.

I guess the proverb is true. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The brother is happy with his friends the Israelis.

I am so glad the brother is getting married this weekend. He will understand a little more about life.

Lets hope he is not as abusive to his wife as he is to female users on the forum.

Where do you sit on this one Aapa?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I am always in the minority.

I am of the firm belief that Israel is evil. It is the avowed enemy of Islam.

If two brothers are fighting we do not need the schoolyard bully to join in. Blood is thicker than water. The tactic of using the proverb the enemey of my enemy is my friend has been employed by those who are meddling in the ME. Once again, they have actually used this phrase to justify the actions. Someone even a wrote a book with the proverb. And we are witnesses to this tactic.

One of the responders stated a wise option. He wanted to see the bigger picture. The bigger picture has been painted. Even before I was born. The Israelis want to expand. They are honest about that. They are the chosen ones. They will make Jerusalem the capital. They will claim lands east and west. The Earth is theirs to do what they wish. They have been bold enough to tell the Christians that they are donkeys to serve them Well, where does that put the Muslims? Donkey fodder?

For expatriates to celebrate the woes of the present day Syrians is wrong. What are you doing? From afar the battles in Syria are internal. It is a civil war. What is wrong is to use Islam as the justification for continued violence.

But, you can not say that Israel attacking Syria is a good thing.

I apologize that I am so wordy. I try to over-explain myself to get things right.

Shak78

Asslam alakium,

I'll throw my two cents in for what its worth. The fact Israel is attacking a Syrian tank for going into the Golan Heights, which is an occupied territory is wrong, the fact those in the tank were going to kill innocent civilians colors my feelings. Israel needs to stop sticking its nose into things but if a tank here or there gets blown up while they are killing innocent people then so bet it.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum.

Considering what I have read from the thread.
Israel is irritated because Syrian army mis-hit one of their vehicles & they are getting back at the Syrian army for it. Well, It doesn't resolve anything. Israel is still the enemy of Muslims and I guess they would remain that way till the end because The Holy Quran says so.

Personally, I wouldn't even want to sit on the fence and look either side. Whether Muslim (or) Non-Muslim, I am totally against killing of civilians unless its valid as per the law given to us by Allah(SWT).

Peace.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I would rather sacrifice my mother and father rather than supporting Israel. On the other hand, supporting Assad's regime is not an option. I'm going to sit on the fence? No.

John Smith

For a change it would be nice for all 'Muslims' to turn thier guns towards Israel and stop killing ourselves for the sake of western interest.

- - - Updated - - -

For a change it would be nice for all 'Muslims' to turn thier guns towards Israel and stop killing ourselves for the sake of western interest.