Syrian body parts in trash cans.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
People in Syria removing their family who were burned alive, then chopped to pieces and then thrown in trash containers.

[video=youtube;5ViYg-ezxvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ViYg-ezxvw[/video]

Assad's followers have no boundary. May Allah defeat them. Please, Allah, just give the Command and let it be done. Only You can put an end to this misery.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
How do you even watch such videos brother. I seriously don't have the courage to watch such videos at all. A few days back, heard in news about a 9 month-pregnant woman was raped and burnt alive by the mob in the riots. Its was jus for a few seconds, but i was literally in tears praying to Allah(SWT) that hope HE gives her a place in Jannah-ul-firdous. I am not able to decipher still how a human can have a heart to do such things. Disgusting :( :(

Allah Hafiz :)
Peace :)

esperanza

revert of many years
People in Syria removing their family who were burned alive, then chopped to pieces and then thrown in trash containers.

[video=youtube;5ViYg-ezxvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ViYg-ezxvw[/video]

Assad's followers have no boundary. May Allah defeat them. Please, Allah, just give the Command and let it be done. Only You can put an end to this misery.

all of this,,,and the world ..the muslims the arabs all keep quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why these are our brothers and sisters in islam...where is humanity where is the ummah??

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I think Bashar "al-Mossad" is a moron. He tried all kind of atrocities to his own people, I don't think even Zionist have done it. Yet the people still have not given up their rebellion. So what else he thinks will stop them? Better he gives up now and take refuge in Tehran or Moscow (perhaps in Beijing or Tel Aviv) or he may end up like Gaddafi. May Allah finish him off soon.

About our Arab states, it is business as usual. They have NATO syndrome (no action, talk only). I read in the papers, the international govts are pushing for more sanction over Iran. Why they are not showing any urgency towards Syria? I believe they want more Muslims to die. I remember Russia was against military invasion into Iraq, yet Bush bulldozed the country. Now all of sudden US being cowed by Russia and China. They are trying to fool us but sorry we are not fool. I'm not asking US prostitutes to attack Syria, I'm saying US and other major powers are just not interested to settle Syrian conflict because they have nothing to gain and Israel can keep Golan Heights as long as Syria in turmoil.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I think Bashar "al-Mossad" is a moron. He tried all kind of atrocities to his own people, I don't think even Zionist have done it. Yet the people still have not given up their rebellion. So what else he thinks will stop them? Better he gives up now and take refuge in Tehran or Moscow (perhaps in Beijing or Tel Aviv) or he may end up like Gaddafi. May Allah finish him off soon.

About our Arab states, it is business as usual. They have NATO syndrome (no action, talk only). I read in the papers, the international govts are pushing for more sanction over Iran. Why they are not showing any urgency towards Syria? I believe they want more Muslims to die. I remember Russia was against military invasion into Iraq, yet Bush bulldozed the country. Now all of sudden US being cowed by Russia and China. They are trying to fool us but sorry we are not fool. I'm not asking US prostitutes to attack Syria, I'm saying US and other major powers are just not interested to settle Syrian conflict because they have nothing to gain and Israel can keep Golan Heights as long as Syria in turmoil.

I agree, bro. I just wish the FSA will win with only Allah's help. That way they will be in Allah's debt only...and not some Western nation.

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

What these people are doing for the sake of power and for the sake of their own ego is an abomination..I say may Allah guide them and stop them..and if the don't stop..then may Allah(subhana wa taAla) stop them..And Allah has Power over all things..!
:wasalam:
wajazakallah khayran