Tahajjud dua

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:

On rising for Tahajjud recite اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاؤُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَإِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَا قَدَّمْتُ وَمَا أَخَّرْتُ وَمَا أَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا أَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا أَنْتَ أَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّي أَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَأَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ وَلَا إِلَهَ غَيْرُكَ
"O Allah, All Praise be to You, You are the Creator of all that is between the skies and the earth, Praise be to You for You light all that is between the skies and the earth. Praise be to You for You are the owner of all that is between the skies and the earth and praise be to You for You are Haqq (truth). Your promise is Haqq, and your meeting is Haqq, Your words are Haqq, Jannah and Jahannam are Haqq, All Nabies are Haqq, Muhammad is Haqq, and Qiyamah is Haqq. O Allah, I submit in obedience to You, believe in You and rely on You and turn towards You and with Your might I fought (the enemy) and made You the judge. Forgive my future and past sins, hidden and open sins and those sins of which you know of more than myself: You are the beginning and the end You are the Only one worthy of worship and no one besides You is worthy of worship.:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

Subuhaanallah! Truly this is a very beneficial dua. JazakAllah khair sister Ruksana for sharing with us. InshaAllah I will learn this dua soon.

Only Allah knows how much I liked it.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

IbnAhmad

salaaam

jazakallah khair Rukiii... i gotta print that....hehe lol and stick it on my wall :D

wassalam