Tawheed Summarized

Abu Fauzi

As-Salaam alaikum,
All said and done, from whatever perspective you look at it, Tawheed is in 4 phrases, namely:--

ALHAMDU-LILLAAH

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

ALLAHU AKBAR and

LA HAWLA WA LAA QUWATA ILLA BILLAAH...

Taken together, these 4 phrases encompass Tawheed (worshipping Allah alone) and Qadr (pre-decree).
Ibn Abi Awfaa, may Allah be Merciful to him, said a man came to the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and said: "I cannot learn the Qur'an, so teach me something that will suffice me. He said: [recite] SUBHAANALLAH, WALHAMDULILLAH, WA LAILAHA ILLALLAH, WALLAHU AKBAR, WA LA HAWLA WALAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAH.." [Abu Dawud 832, Nisa'ee 2/143].

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: "Shall I inform you of a phrase which is under the throne and from among the treasures of Paradise? Say, 'LA HAWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAH', Allah will say, 'My Servant has submitted himself in intention, action and worship (aslama was taslama)'.

A servant does not control any of his affairs; he does not have the means to repel harm or the ability to attain goodness except by Allah's Will. A servant cannot change disobedience to obedience, sickness to health, weakness to strength, deficiency to perfection except by Allah's Help.

What Allah wills happens and what He does not will won't happen. The affairs of creation are tied to His Decree and Pre-Destination.