*Tear of the Orphan*

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

A very touching nasheed by Baraa'ah- That little girl who's story was posted all around the net(on here, too, by akh MrMuslim) around the beginning of last year- she has suffered a great deal in this world Subhaanallah! But now, Alhamdulillaah, She's in a better place, with Allaah tabaaraka wa ta`aala!

[yt]Rz3_oLGZ_no[/yt]

O tear of the Orphan!
O painful letters!

My father has died,
so tell the merciful souls.

O tear of the Orphan!
My father has died,
so who is there for me,
to throw love around me.
Tell them so that I may,
Get a generous hands

O tear of the Orphan!
O painful letters!
My father has died,
O tear of the Orphan!

Tell them the story of the young,
Who have gone to bed without guardian,
O broken tears!

O tear of the Orphan!
O painful letters!
My father has died,
O tear of the Orphan!

My dear fathers;
the speech has frozen in the throat.
And we are left with an orphaned tears…
with an orphaned tears…

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Mashaa Allaah. Mashaa Allaah.

Someday, I would love to get close to the orphan kids, the people in prisons whom some of them happen to actually be good people. You never know that even with one kindness of ours to a stranger, it would make them stronger to the path of Allaah in spite of the craziness of the world.

Alhamdulillah that she is now with Allaah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu lalaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Allahu Akbaar. I feel soo sad that the litlle girl Barah has passed a way. Inna illahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun, but Alhamdulillah that she is now in better place with Allah.

I feel so sad for all orphan childrens and I pray to Allah that He help us at least to remember all innocent orphan childrens at least in our duas and may Allah guide us to help them in any way, Inshallah.

Allahs Messanger Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam said:"I and the person who looks after an orphan will be in Paradise together like this..." - then he raised his forefinger and middle finger together. (Hadith Bukhari)

May Allah protect all children. Ameen ya Rabby:tti_sister:

And may Allah reward our litlle sister with Jannah. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
^Aameen thumma aameen, ukhty!

Orphan kids are negected nowadays, subhaanallah!=(

I would love to adopt some yateems, may Allaah make it possible for us all to help them!!