Tears of Gaza

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
A powerful and emotionally devastating record of the impact the 2008-2009 bombings of Gaza had on the civilian population. In a rough style, by way of unique footage, the brutal consequences of modern wars are exposed. The film also depicts the ability of women and children to handle their everyday life after a dramatic war experience. Many of them live in tents or in ruins without walls or roofs. They are all in need of money, food, water and electricity. Others have lost family members, or are left with seriously injured children. The film follows three children through the war and the period after the ceasefire.

Director : Vibeke Løkkeberg

[yt]U0WKVhIpgr4&feature=player_embedded#![/yt]

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khairan katheera dear sister for sharing the film. Even if I am unable to watch the full film at the moment, my heart goes with the beloved brothers and sisters of Palestine.

They are so kind, I have personally talked a brother from Gaza on phone, whom I met on TTI. What I have to tell you is that I am truly proud for my dear brothers and sisters, for their courage and patience. All of us need to have utmost Trust in Allah, along with Jihad. If we neglect any one of the both, we cannot achieve the success.

There are a lot we can do, even if we are unable to go to the Blessed Lands to join in the Jihad. Just we need to sit back alone, and think for few minutes. I assure you, there are a LOT.

Ya Dhal Jalaali Wal 'Izzah! Ya Azeez Ya Jabbaar! Unsur Ikhwaaninaa Fee Filasteen! Wansuril Mujaahideena Fee Kulli Makaan! Ameen!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:wasalam:

Thanks about your comment brother. Nice that you know Gazan and yes, they are very nice people. May Allah gives them patience and let them see free Palestine soon.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarak

This is clear cut report for the HRW, it really shook my heart when the bombs fell when people were evacuating.

Saddens me to see little children have to witness all this which have an impact on their lives all along.

xAllahKnowsBestx

This documentary was really sad.. The Palestinian side is obvious. Why can't the rest of the world understand? Ignorance is never an excuse. :(

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

I got some time and just now finished watching the film.

Ya Allah! Curse them! Split them into pieces! Defeat them and Shake them! Give us Courage and Power to face these COWARDS!!!! Allahumma Ameen!

This is a film of reality! ORIGINAL Action! Did not require a 200 million Dollars budget. Yet, this is the best film you will ever watch!

I am sorry! I am sorry!

O Allah! You are the Sustainer! Grant peace to my brothers and sisters! Protect them and Safeguard them! Ameen!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

BintShishaan

AmatuLlaah
I couldn't watch it, it's removed..:(

May Allah help my Palestinian brothers and sisters!!! May Allah 'azza wa djal give victory to the mudjahideen. May Allah 'azza wa djal bring the Islam&Khalifat back. May Allah 'azza wa djal strenghthen our Ummah. Ameen :)