Tell me good reason why I shouldn’t kill myself?

unbreak

one advice don't kill your self, NO SUICIDE allowed in islam, hell fire for eternity. - those who don't pray at all. pray what you can in the beginning, gradually you will pray 5 time, because Allah know your heart.

ouddene bouziane

put into practice these pieces of advice
keep sincerity and supplications.
change your atmosphere immediately
look for new seriouse friends
try to do something. emptyness is not good
don.t listen to your feelings all the time
imagin how the mercy of God is wide.it could touch everything.

canab1973

As salamu alaykum
I hope I’m posting in the right place because sometimes I tend to be stupid and post things in the wrong thread :confused:. Anyways brothers and sisters I really need your help. I feel like I’m always committing sins all the time. I really want to change but can’t and its making me feel really weak :( . I sometimes just want to die because I feel like no matter what I do it’s never good enough and I’ll burn in hell fire. My sins are major and minor sins. No matter how hard I try to stop I just can’t.

I do try to pray to Allah swt but for some reason I’m too lazy and you probably think I’m making way too many excuses, but I’m letting you know I just can’t seem to do anything right in this life. I want to do my five pillars of Islam but; the only thing I can do is believe in Allah. I don’t pray, nor do I fast in the month of Ramadan, I can’t afford zakat and nor can I go to haji.

I love to listen to music and I know it’s forbidden in Islam but I can’t help it and I listen to it every single day. The days I don’t listen to music, I get depressed. I feel like music helps me to calm down when I get into fights with my parents or feeling depressed. And when I do listen, I tend to daydream a lot about how I want to accomplish many goal in my life but when reality hits me, I realized dang my life sucks.

My other difficulties in life are; I had tough time finding out what career I love or even finding myself as a person. I feel lost most of the time in college and have no motivation which is why I’m stuck at community college for almost 4 years. I don’t know what I like about myself and hate every course classes such as math( not good), English(hate reading/can’t write well) history(boring subject) science( hate it). I would probably want to quit college but because I got this far, I feel like I should finish it and because I want /need money! I wouldn’t also get to quit because of my parents, they value education because they never got the opportunity.

I feel like I haven’t accomplished anything in life like for exampl being a Muslim or education wise. I feel worthless, useless and a pathetic low life person. I honestly just want to die. I know for fact, I’m not ready to meet Allah because I will burn in the hell fire but at the same time I don’t think I will ever be ready. I know the purpose in life is worshiping Allah swt but I feel like everything is hard for me in Islam and life.

I do love Allah and please don’t judge me and I know Islam is the right religion. But for some reason I can’t seem to do anything right in Islam. As a young girl this is not how I imaged my life would be. Although I don’t like to compare myself with others, when I see my friends even non Muslims they all accomplished their life goals and dreams. Most of them are done with university and getting their masters and I haven’t even completed my B.A. and some of them are married and have kids. Although I do believe in Allah, sometimes I feel like I not consider a Muslim through Allah (astaghfirullah) eyes. I do have knowledge about Islam but feel like it’s pointless because I can’t act upon it. Lectures about Islam such as prayers etc. don’t scare me anymore because I got use to it. I feel really shocked because I hear about hell fire and it doesn’t hurt me to know about it or I don’t get the slightest scare.

I had never had/drink alcohol nor have I ever had sex/fornicate. I also don’t go to parties/club but I do have a boyfriend then again he is my first and we’ve been together for almost a year. We don’t hang out like most boyfriends/girlfriends do, in fact we’ve never touched each other nor did we ever kiss. We only commutate through phone and when we do see each other at work. My boyfriend is really a good guy; he is really sweet and innocent. He prays his 5times and has a beard. Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve him because he is too good of a Muslim. I want him to get married to a pious Muslim girl because he’s very sweet and works hard. Me on the other hand nope.

People say I’m really nice and smart person. Although I do believe I am a nice individual where does that get you in life? Sometimes I wish I could trade my life with someone who is useful or would have been successful but didn’t have the opportunity like a homeless or third world country. This year has been really rough and for some reason the thought of suicide keeps popping up. I started to cut myself and can’t sleep right. I feel like shatan has taken control of my life. But most importantly suicide is on my mind 24hours like for example; I was driving on the road couple days ago and in order to get to my house you have to cross this bridge. The sad thing is I feel like throwing myself over the bridge or driving over the bridge but since is a busy road under the bridge. I don’t want to hurt innocent human being due to my unhappiness and if I do..what if that person was enjoying their life and I took it away from them?? Not because I will get hurt. I do think about getting help sometimes but can’t because I’m broke and can’t afford a psychiatrist.

Edit: As Muslims we should not expose sins that Allah has concealed from the world, be they our own or those of other people.
Dear sister,
Here are my few recommendation to you. Start to make du,a and ask Allah for forgiveness and guidance, obey your parents, start praying five times a day and pray on time, read the Quran as it is medicine for the heart, change your old friends and start to have new friends who are connected in Allah and the Masjid. You will see a fast and positive changes to your life Insha Allah. May Allah help and guide you, me and all of us. Ameen.

muhammad sabri

Dear sister you ask for a good reason for not killing yourself?.. :) i'll tell you 'cause Allah loves you! i think i understand the emptiness you feel in your heart and i'll let Allah answer you.. for He says in a hadith qudsi :'' Not the heavens nor the earth can contain ME but...the heart of my servant can..'' My dear and beloved sister how can you feel sad when you got Allah? Allah also says:'' oh children of Adam..were your sins to reach the sky and were you to come to me repented by ascribing no partners to me i will come to you with a forgiveness as big as it'' and again He says'' If the servant draws near to Me a hand span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; and if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I come to him running'' SO DON'T DESPAIR!! :) , but surely we muslims must strive to get rid of our own weaknesses so my suggestion is read Quran by imagining that Allah is speaking through you it'll make you feel much nearer to Him inch'Allah and in the end you'll even feel too ashamed of sinning, how could you ever do something bad to someone you love?..you could not ever..especially with Allah! my last advice is LOVE ALLAH! and do du'a..and i don't meen like ritualistic or superficial but engage in talking and conversating with Allah through du'a and remember my dear sister..we live only few years in this life..but in the end our eternity inch'Allah will be with Allah..in a jannah where ALL our desires shall be satisfied..and the greatest desire of All..staying with Allah..for ever and ever! <3 a real happy ending right? keep it up and may Allah love you

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu :)

Muslim@h

Glad Tidings for Garabaa....
Allah tests those he loves. U are being tested in many ways dear. Allah really loves you and wants you to recognize u need him. As you are right now... U are realizing what is wrong. Start fixing 1thing at at time first salaah..and Quran. Avoid negative thoughts, any at all recognize when it's Satan whispers and say LA HAWLA WALA QUATA ILLAH BILLAHIL ALEEYUL AZEEM. Read the magnificent names of Allah and the attributes to them you can google it. All Allah's names encompass everything everything everything...

WHEN SATAN REMINDS YOU OF YOUR PAST .... YOU REMIND HIM OF HIS FUTURE....

You still have a chance cause Allah is giving u a chance ...Satan has no chance...become a warrior sister .... This is your jihad ..... Fight for the sake of Allah.... Love for the sake of Allah, deny for the sake of Allah....