Terror in Mumbai - Another Angle - What do you think??

helpinghumanity

Mumbai and India Under Attack

It is 4AM in India right now. I am in Mumbai reporting from the ground. I have not slept a wink. Mumbai is under attack. People and forces who killed Mahatama Gandhi, who demolished the Babari Mosque have triumphed. More than 16 groups of terrorists have taken over Taj, Oberai and several hotels. Hundreds of people are dead. For the first time no one is blaming Muslim organizations. The Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare and other officers of the ATS have been killed. These were the same people who were investigating the Malegaon Blasts--in which Praggya Singh, an army officer and several other noted personalities of the BJP-RSS-Bajrang Dal-VHP were arrested. Karkare was the man to arrest them. Karkare was receiving threats from several quarters. LK Advani, the BJP chief and several other prominent leaders of the so-called Hindu terrorism squad were gunning for his head. And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead--gone-- the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House--which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels--they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

Our worst fears have come true. It is clear that Mossad is involved in the whole affair. An entire city has been attacked by Mossad and probably units of mercenaries. It is not possible for one single organization to plan and execute such a sophisticated operation. It is clear that this operation was backed by communal forces from within the Indian State. The Home Minister Shivraj Patil should resign. The RSS-BJP-VHP- Bajrang Dal should be banned. Advani and others ought to be arrested. Today is a day of shame for all Indians and all Hindus. Muslims and secular Hindus have been proven right. RSS type forces and Israel are all involved in not only destabilizing but finishing India. India should immediately snap all relations with Israel. We owe this much to Karkare and the brave ATS men who had shown the courage to arrest Praggya Singh, Raj Kumar Purohit, the army officer and several others.

A photograph publushed in Urdu Times, Mumbai, clearly shows that Mossad and ex-Mossad men came to India and met Sadhus and other pro-Hindutva elements recently. A conspiracy was clearly hatched.

This is a moment of reckoning especially for Hindus of India. The killers of Gandhi have struck again. If we are true Sanatanis and true Hindus and true nationalists and true patriots we have to see this act as a clear attack by anti-national deshdrohi forces. Praggya Singh, Advani and the entire brand is anti-national. They ought to be shot. Any Hindu siding with them is hereafter warned of serious consequences.

This is a question of nationalism. If no one else, the Indian army will not take this lying down. Communal, anti-national forces have attacked the very foundation of the Indian constitution and the nation. We will fight a civil war if need be against the pro-Hindutva, communal forces and their Israeli backers.

source: http://www.forumpakistan.com/terror-in-mumbai-another-angle-what-do-you-think-t18861.html

mali1

This is bull........ and the source of information is doubtful as its from a forum which may be highly biased.

I agree that India has its communal problems such as Bajran Dal, RSS (and not to forget SIMI too i.e. Student Islamic movement of India) but this is not an inside job as even the terrorists that were killed are all muslims. I a m a muslim from India and can the tell the difference between an inside and outside job.

My guess (remember its just a guess) is that it is something that was planned and orchestrated by an outsider who cannot bear to see the economic progress India is making. I can go on and on but wud prefer to stop now as I know I will be either banned or my post will be deleted (as in the past).

Allah hafiz

Meraj

Brother
This is bull........ and the source of information is doubtful as its from a forum which may be highly biased.

I agree that India has its communal problems such as Bajran Dal, RSS (and not to forget SIMI too i.e. Student Islamic movement of India) but this is not an inside job as even the terrorists that were killed are all muslims. I a m a muslim from India and can the tell the difference between an inside and outside job.

My guess (remember its just a guess) is that it is something that was planned and orchestrated by an outsider who cannot bear to see the economic progress India is making. I can go on and on but wud prefer to stop now as I know I will be either banned or my post will be deleted (as in the past).

Allah hafiz

:salam2:

Brother why you have probleum in digesting the truth....it seems you belong from the same group like BJP, BD, RSS etc..becoz when it is from timesofindia u belieave it without doubt as timeofindia itself is backed by these terorrist groups (BJP etc)...but when it comes from muslim source u are unable to digest it.....you always want to prove that muslims are always behind these terrorist attacks...you should open ur eyes and know the conspiricies of india and its vested intrestes towards muslims of india and pakistan.....

i hope here u have no doubt in believing it as a truth...
http://ikhwanweb.com/Article.asp?ID=18774&SectionID=100

also watch this...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article21341.htm

ps; jazak Allah kheiran brother helpinghumanity for this info....u have showed what i always wanted to say,...
walikum asalam

AlQurtubi

Banned
Some people here cant digest the truth but when they copy paste from some where, they force every one to get it.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Allah hafiz

Brother there are many many Americans who were there on the ground in New York on 9/11. Many of them still believe that 9/11 was not an Inside Job.
So being there on the ground is not a guarantee that you know all the facts or the details.
How do you know they were Muslims?
Were they bearded?
Did you see them praying salah?
Do you know their real names?
Were you with them when they were searching and killing?
BTW these guys loved to kill Muslims... They killed 80 Muslims. In a Hindu majority area where there are relatively fewer Muslims, how it is possible that out of 170 killed 80 were Muslims ?

:wasalam:

mali1

Brother why you have probleum in digesting the truth....it seems you belong from the same group like BJP, BD, RSS etc..becoz when it is from timesofindia u belieave it without doubt as timeofindia itself is backed by these terorrist groups (BJP etc)...but when it comes from muslim source u are unable to digest it.....you always want to prove that muslims are always behind these terrorist attacks...you should open ur eyes and know the conspiricies of india and its vested intrestes towards muslims of india and pakistan.....

i hope here u have no doubt in believing it as a truth...
http://ikhwanweb.com/Article.asp?ID=18774&SectionID=100

also watch this...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article21341.htm

ps; jazak Allah kheiran brother helpinghumanity for this info....u have showed what i always wanted to say,...
walikum asalam

I don't have to prove anything to anyone here. All I am saying is that I do not trust the source of the information just the same as you do not trust some other sources (such as TOI which happens to be largest English seeling newspaper of the world).

These are difficult and confusing times. We can never say for certain what the truth is and what it is not. Therefore, just because someone who is muslim (or an Islamic 'sounding website) says something does not mean its ture.

mali1

Brother there are many many Americans who were there on the ground in New York on 9/11. Many of them still believe that 9/11 was not an Inside Job.
So being there on the ground is not a guarantee that you know all the facts or the details.
How do you know they were Muslims?
Were they bearded?
Did you see them praying salah?
Do you know their real names?
Were you with them when they were searching and killing?
BTW these guys loved to kill Muslims... They killed 80 Muslims. In a Hindu majority area where there are relatively fewer Muslims, how it is possible that out of 170 killed 80 were Muslims ?

We are talking about Mumbai massacre and not 911. They are muslims (by name - not their deeds) as one of them is alive and has given the details of others. I am sure u have heard that the graveyard (Kabristaans) in Mumbai have denied their burial. If they are not muslims then I wish I cud recommend burning their bodies.

Regarding the 80 muslims killed - I am not sure where you got that number from. Mumbai has a large muslim population and the area where Taj is a muslim dominated area.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Can you please tell me brother mali1 that who told you that 1 of them is alive and he is muslim? again the media? biased one?

One such media says that taliban were good persons, you immediately ask the source , authentication etc etc but when it says Those killers were muslims, you immediately beleive it.

Why these double standards?

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum

Brothers and Sisters, we are very small fish to comprehend which minds, governments and/or organizations prepetrated these attacks. Instead of blaming one and another, lets all come together as one Ummah and hold tight to our religion. All this arguing will go nowhere, but Islam will prevail.

Assalamu Alaikum

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Just like 9/11 this too has all the hallmarks of an inside job.
http://www.911blogger.com/ has this report too. You will have to wonder when you read the following:

Outlookindia.com has reported that the CIA's station chief in Delhi approached one of India's intelligence agencies, the Research and Analysis Wing, and passed on a fairly specific warning;

"In mid-September this year, the CIA station chief in Delhi sought an urgent meeting with his counterpart in R&AW to pass on some critical inputs. This was part of an understanding that Indian and American intelligence had institutionalised in the aftermath of 9/11. From its assets in Pakistan and Afghanistan, American intelligence had come to learn that the Lashkar-e-Toiba was planning to launch a major terrorist attack in Mumbai, which would be carried out from the sea."​

Later in the article;

"By the middle of November, as Indian intelligence continued to check out further inputs, the pieces of an intricate jigsaw puzzle began to fall into place. Sources say they learnt that the attack would come from the sea and that the Taj Hotel would be a major target. However, it was not known whether this attack would be carried out by planting bombs in the hotel or by terrorists carrying small arms. Indian intelligence assessments were tilting towards bombs being planted and security at the hotel was beefed up accordingly to prevent terrorists from planting bombs inside the premises."​

But the Hotel eased these security enhancements the week before the attack, according to the Chairman of the company that owned the Hotel where took the brunt of the attacks;

"The Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai, India, temporarily increased security after being warned of a possible terrorist attack", the chairman of the company that owns the hotel said Saturday.

But Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata said those measures, which were eased shortly before this week's terror attacks, could not have prevented gunmen from entering the hotel.

So let's get this straight... the CIA and Indian intelligence have figured out that Mumbai will be attacked, and Indian intelligence even nailed down the Hotel, and warned the Hotel... Wow!!!

The Outlookindia report does not tell us that the Hotel stood down, and this is not the only troubling aspect of the report. The article parrots information from Indian intelligence about a fishing trawler that the Indian Coast Guard "discovered", that just happens to be rich with damning evidence;

"On November 18, RAW passed on a specific advisory to the Coast Guard, which serves as the Lead intelligence Agency for the coastal area. The advisory asked the coast guard to intensify patrolling and look out for a suspicious vessel, probably of Pakistani origin, which had sailed off from Karachi. While the coast guard began to patrol the area with renewed intensity, the terrorists had an entirely different plan.

According to details available with Indian intelligence and the information given by the terrorist who was picked up by the Mumbai police in an encounter near Chowpatty, the terrorists hijacked an Indian fishing boat, the Kuber, somewhere near Pakistani waters. They beheaded the majority of the boat's crew of six and only allowed one crew-member, Amarsinh Solanki, to live so that he could help them with navigating the boat to Mumbai. The coast guard found a Global Positioning System abandoned on the fishing trawler that was drifting nearly four nautical miles off the coast of Mumbai early on Thursday, November 27 morning, several hours after the terrorist attack began...

...What has surprised investigators piecing together the details of the attack is that the GPS recovered from the abandoned trawler, Kuber, had two maps fed into it to aid navigation. One was a route from Karachi that was plotted quite close to the Indian coast, while a return route had also been mapped into the GPS from the Mumbai coast back to Karachi. "We think this was done to give the terrorists some semblance of hope that they would go back home after a successful raid," a top security official told Outlook. The fact that these two maps were fed into the GPS has confirmed that there was some help from people with a naval or army background, and had extensive knowledge of navigation at sea.

...Meanwhile, investigators are poring through the call data details downloaded from the satellite phone also recovered from the abandoned trawler. Many of the call details have revealed numbers that have been traced back to the LeT's (Lashkar-e-Toiba) chief of operations, Muzamil, as well as to Lakhvi. Interestingly, the international SIM cards recovered from the bodies of the killed terrorists correspond to the intelligence picked up earlier, when Muzamil had asked his Bangladesh operative Yayah, to procure them.

How convenient. The gunmen left behind brutally damning evidence just to erase any lingering doubts that anyone might have had about the origins of this attack.

This reminds me of the luggage allegedly left behind in Boston, on 9/11 by Mohamed Atta.

How much effort they put in to blame and attack a Muslim nation.

Islam!!yay

Mumbai and India Under Attack

It is 4AM in India right now. I am in Mumbai reporting from the ground. I have not slept a wink. Mumbai is under attack. People and forces who killed Mahatama Gandhi, who demolished the Babari Mosque have triumphed. More than 16 groups of terrorists have taken over Taj, Oberai and several hotels. Hundreds of people are dead. For the first time no one is blaming Muslim organizations. The Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare and other officers of the ATS have been killed. These were the same people who were investigating the Malegaon Blasts--in which Praggya Singh, an army officer and several other noted personalities of the BJP-RSS-Bajrang Dal-VHP were arrested. Karkare was the man to arrest them. Karkare was receiving threats from several quarters. LK Advani, the BJP chief and several other prominent leaders of the so-called Hindu terrorism squad were gunning for his head. And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead--gone-- the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House--which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels--they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

Our worst fears have come true. It is clear that Mossad is involved in the whole affair. An entire city has been attacked by Mossad and probably units of mercenaries. It is not possible for one single organization to plan and execute such a sophisticated operation. It is clear that this operation was backed by communal forces from within the Indian State. The Home Minister Shivraj Patil should resign. The RSS-BJP-VHP- Bajrang Dal should be banned. Advani and others ought to be arrested. Today is a day of shame for all Indians and all Hindus. Muslims and secular Hindus have been proven right. RSS type forces and Israel are all involved in not only destabilizing but finishing India. India should immediately snap all relations with Israel. We owe this much to Karkare and the brave ATS men who had shown the courage to arrest Praggya Singh, Raj Kumar Purohit, the army officer and several others.

A photograph publushed in Urdu Times, Mumbai, clearly shows that Mossad and ex-Mossad men came to India and met Sadhus and other pro-Hindutva elements recently. A conspiracy was clearly hatched.

This is a moment of reckoning especially for Hindus of India. The killers of Gandhi have struck again. If we are true Sanatanis and true Hindus and true nationalists and true patriots we have to see this act as a clear attack by anti-national deshdrohi forces. Praggya Singh, Advani and the entire brand is anti-national. They ought to be shot. Any Hindu siding with them is hereafter warned of serious consequences.

This is a question of nationalism. If no one else, the Indian army will not take this lying down. Communal, anti-national forces have attacked the very foundation of the Indian constitution and the nation. We will fight a civil war if need be against the pro-Hindutva, communal forces and their Israeli backers.

source: http://www.forumpakistan.com/terror-in-mumbai-another-angle-what-do-you-think-t18861.html

we'll never know exactly who was responsible.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Commandos killed Jews, says Israeli rescue group.

I told you guys this is also an Inside Job like 9/11.

NEW DELHI, Dec 2: A private rescue group from Israel has claimed that Indian commandos inadvertently killed some of the hostages in the terror attacks in Mumbai, and the claim has evidently embarrassed both governments, news reports said on Tuesday.

“Based on what I saw, (although) I can’t identify the type of bullets in the bodies (of the victims), I don’t think the terrorists killed all the hostages, to put it gently,” Mr Haim Weingarten, head of the six-member team of Zaka voluntary organisation dealing with rescue and recovery, told The Jerusalem Post.

Press Trust of India said from Jerusalem that the claim had embarrassed the Israeli government, which is worried about its fallout on ties with the Indian government.

According to PTI (Press Trust of India), Mr Weingarten told the Post from Mumbai that all the six Jewish and Israeli hostages found dead in the Chabad House were killed by either gunshot wounds or shrapnel from grenade blasts, or both, and that he didn’t know who threw or fired the grenades that wounded the hostages.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
11-30-Kashmir-on-the-wall.jpg

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams, I was sent this article as well ,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752625.stm
some people were saying the attackers were foreign ( not indian) Allah only knows, but it seems the west are getting ready to make there way a little bit closer to Pakistan .................. we have to be very careful, when listening to the wests version of events, ..........................we really should try and be more united as the non muslims are very good at keeping the muslims busy fighting each other!
W/salams

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
salams, I was sent this article as well ,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752625.stm
some people were saying the attackers were foreign ( not indian) Allah only knows, but it seems the west are getting ready to make there way a little bit closer to Pakistan .................. we have to be very careful, when listening to the wests version of events, ..........................we really should try and be more united as the non muslims are very good at keeping the muslims busy fighting each other!
W/salams

The Indian government claims that these were Islamic terrorists - right? Well... since when a Muslim who is going to give his life soon will go to a bar and drink alcohol and then start shooting people and expect to go to Paradise? Maybe in Hinduism a person can archive salvation this way... not in Islam.

This is all hog wash and bologna. Mohammed Atta and his friend also went to a bar the night before 9/11. So this is also clearly an inside job operation.

This is what BBC reported in the link above:

Locals say the orgy of killings in Mumbai began here. Three men walked into the cafe, drank beer, settled their bills and walked out. Then they fished out guns from their bags and began firing.

Wow... Ain't this funny!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Two more nails in the coffin of lies and deception.

Let me present 2 more articles here:

Hemant Karkare - False Flag Investigator Killed in Mumbai Attack

Among the many people killed in Mumbai last week were some of the City's top anti-terror peace officers. Hemant Karkare, head of India's Anti-Terrorism Squad, was the most notable figure to be killed in action, and his story is doubly significant for visitors to this site, because he was in the middle of unraveling a False Flag terror attack, (which occurred on September 29, 2008), and was initially blamed on Muslims, such as the "Students Islamic Movement of India" (SIMI) or the "Indian Mujahideen".

However, in the course of his investigation of the 9/29 Malegaon bombing Karkare uncovered a surprising connection: an Indian Army officer, Lt-Col Shrikant Purohit was linked to the blasts, and was caught red-handed trying to cover his tracks;

MUMBAI\NASHIK: Cat is out of the basket. Singh has sung. We are on the radar of ATS. Change the SIM card.

These SMS messages sent from Lt-Col Shrikant Purohit to retired Major Ramesh Upadhyay helped nail Purohit and led to his arrest for the September 29 Malegaon bomb blast on Tuesday midnight. He has been booked for murder and conspiracy for a terror act and was remanded to police custody till November 15 by a Nashik court... Source.

Two days before the Mumbai attacks, Karkare received death threats, from unidentified sources.

Apparently, the identity of the lone Mumbai gunman who was captured alive is in question;

Search for Mumbai gunman's roots only deepens mystery

Still many questions to be asked about Mumbai. It may really be "India's 9/11"... but not in the way the establishment press means it.

Source: http://www.911blogger.com/node/18715

============================================

Pakistani Security Consultant Calls Mumbai Attacks A “Botched” False Flag

Says Hindu zionists and Mossad behind attacks meant to imitate 9/11

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Wednesday, Dec 3, 2008

A renowned Pakistani strategic defence analyst has described last week’s terrorist attacks in Mumbai as a “botched” false flag operation designed to imitate the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Zaid Hamid, a security consultant who routinely appears on Pakistani television, told reporters of the News One channel that the attacks were state sponsored by Indian military intelligence and carried out by Hindu zionists aided by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency.

Hamid contends that the motive is to shift attention away from India’s domestic terrorists, and to justify Western intervention in Pakistan.

“They look like Hindus. No Pakistani speaks the language they chatted in,” said Hamid , claiming that the attackers wore saffron Hindu Zionist wrist bands.

“The Americans executed the 9/11 attack perfectly.” Hamid continued. “They managed the media very well. The Indians tried to repeat the formula but goofed up. The idiots made a complete mess of it,” he argued.

Video of Hamid’s comments have been uploaded to youtube.

Hamid, who also hosts his own “Brasstacks” show on the News One channel, has long asserted that the U.S. wishes to eliminate Pakistan’s nuclear facilities which are seen as a direct threat to Israel’s sovereignty.

Hamid also told viewers that during the first five minutes of the attack, three Indian counterterrorist officers were killed by authorities in order to halt their investigations of a terror network within India’s security agencies.

One of those men was India’s top antiterrorist officer Hemant Karkare, who was shot three times in the chest as he led his men at the Taj Mahal Palace.

Karkare was on the verge of uncovering the home-grown terror franchise of the Hindu extremists. He had also received death threats just hours before the attacks.

Karkare was investigating a bomb attack that killed at least six people near a mosque in the western city of Malegaon on September 29. In early November his Anti-Terror Squad arrested senior Military Intelligence officer Colonel Srikant Prasad Purohit on suspicion of involvement in the attack which was carried out by Hindu extremists.

Colonel Purohit was also under investigation for the 2007 Samjhauta Express bombings, which killed 68 people, mostly Pakistanis. Investigations into this will now likely be halted.

Analysts claim that the Mumbai bombings represent a desperate move on behalf of separatists within the Indian establishment who want to shift the country away from independence and into the new world order model.

Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/pakista...alls-mumbai-attacks-a-botched-false-flag.html