Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/terrorism.gif[/imgleft] Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

[vg]-1338466548134827896[/vg]

jamafg

First of all :salam2: brother! and secondly was just wondering if there is any way to download the speach and show it to some more people?
Jazakallah khair

aishajor

mashallah

i wish these terrorist would stop making islam look bad because thats not what were about....

may Allah guild them

Muslimboy2222

before you continue brother almujaahid, i would like you to consider what you are saying. I knw that muslims are mistreated in the countries you have mentioned but there is no excuse of killing women & children who haven't done anything. These people are not fighting for their religion, they are simply using islam to gain supporters. The prophet (saw) fought for islam when islam was threatened & people were actually posing to going to war against islam, but is that similar with what's going on today??? i don't think so. Look at what these people are doing, killing others because their loved ones have been killed. Why target civilians when we know that it's not them but the army??? Take a look at what is happening in iraq today.At first i thought those bomb blast were intended for the americans but everyday there are more civilian deaths than soldiers why?? i asked myself this question. after a while i started noticing that was actually a war going on between muslim shias & muslim sunnis. They are just targeting each other, so pls don't say they are fighting for their religion. If they are true muslims then they would surely stop fighting each other.
You knw i still wonder what in the world is wrong with us muslim men. We must follow the true teachings of the Holy quran & stop this hatred.Killing yourself claiming to be a mujahiddin??? i ask you this question almujaahidin. did muslims long ago used to kill themselves while fighting for their deen or did they die while defending it???? these problems can be solved easily (Turn to Allah swt & he will show you the right path) pls don't let your judgement be fooled easily by what you see & hear from people instead try to find your own answers based on the teachings of the prophet saw & the quran.
Remember that we will all die someday!!!! so be a true follower of islam untill your day comes. We claim to be muslims but that doesn't clarify that you are a good person does it??? how many people do you know are muslims but yet don't do what they are commanded by the quran ????? don't show simpathy but instead tell them the truth & maybe you might have saved them from going totally astray.
When i look at the way some muslims suffer because of what's done to them by their brothers & sisters in islam i always cry. i also cry when i look at the tv & see innocent muslim children & women suffering from attacks from both muslims & non-muslims. What has clouded our judgement i wonder?? I urge every muslim to really think twice before u do/say something un-islamic.
May Allah swt guide us to right path
Waleikum salam.