That Shaitan!

the_angels_ears

:SMILY176:

O

Oh Allah my Lord I'm holding up my hands I haven't been so good and that shaitan's destroying all my plans,

he comes from almost anywhere ready to attack there's times i'm feeling very weak he just laughs behind my back,

for every good I try to do he can tempt me to do much worse I get upset and confused easily.. do i have a curse?

my Lord I am very sorry for all the wrong that I have done that shaitan is good at his job from that day that he begun,

he whispers in my ears and twists the thoughts up in my head my Lord please put me on a strong path that I must tread,

if anybody knows me best my Lord it's You I know and on the day of Judgement all my bad deeds will show,

I am so very scared he's driving me insane oneday will come so near he'll cause me to recieve a lot of pain,

My Lord i plead with You today please make me so much stronger to be closer to You and keep that shaitan away for longer.

:tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum :D

that was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! may Allah reward you for sharing,
ameen
YES! I can relate to it, subhanaAllah! it's so beautiful how the SOUL strives hard when the guidance is from Allah and the efforts are for Him ! subhanaAllah, I thought you expressed the "soul's fight" perfectly,
It would have been nice if you put line after line,
showing the words that rhym.....like this:
he comes from almost anywhere ready to attack there's times i'm feeling very weak he just laughs behind my back
that is how you wrote. now look how it looks when you line the words that rhym:
he comes from almost anywhere ready to attack
there's times i'm feeling very weak he just laughs behind my back
It would look beautiful because the rhym of the poem is POWERFUL :D
but you've done a wonderful job, you're mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah very talented:D:D:D