Thats not hijab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Salaam Alaikum,
I know you are trying to help but I have noticed something about you..yes you are very educated and smart but at the same time, its almost like your correcting everyone all the time, there is this video on youtube by ummahfilms its called "haram police" it reminds me of you.. I know you just want to help, and maybe im taking it wrong but you should try to do it with a bit more ease..you talk about judgement and critiqueing and to me thats what you are doing.. I hope this did not come out wrong and I hope you and especially Allah forgives me for anything I have done/said wrong.. It is not my in intentions to hurt you or anything, I am very emotional my self.. You also mentioned knowing the duty of ones state.. we dont personally need to know why anyone is doing what they dao thats between them and Allah, if we someone doing wrong maybe a little advice in hopres to guide them to the right path InshAllah

Amar bilmaa'roof and Nahi a'anil Munkir (Advsing good and stopping bad) is the duty of every Muslim which unfortunately we have forgotten. Prophet of Allah SAW had told us that if we stop this then we should wait for a severe punishment (in this world) from Allah.

I always love the posts of sister Muslimah86. She is doing something which prevents nations from the punishment from Allah. I agree with sister Muslimah86 that this would have been better if this same msg could have been sent in PM...then it would have absolutely different meaning.

wa alaikum salam wr wb,

poetic

mrs aisha b
Amar bilmaa'roof and Nahi a'anil Munkir (Advsing good and stopping bad) is the duty of every Muslim which unfortunately we have forgotten. Prophet of Allah SAW had told us that if we stop this then we should wait for a severe punishment (in this world) from Allah.

I always love the posts of sister Muslimah86. She is doing something which prevents nations from the punishment from Allah. I agree with sister Muslimah86 that this would have been better if this same msg could have been sent in PM...then it would have absolutely different meaning.

wa alaikum salam wr wb,

Salaam Alaikum
Now I just feel like im being targeted honestly.. you both are being hypocrites .. you say you want to help and not to judge yet you are telling me that me writeing that message to sister muslimah86 has a different meaning then if I were to send her in PM, you dont know me and what is in my heart and the amount of love and fear I have for Allah, I would not EVER do anything wrong on purpose to anyone, I tryed to be careful about how I worded what I wrtoe and realised after that it was something I should have PM'ed ..I am so upset right now.. I did not meen to hurt anyone I am so sorry.. maybe I should take a break off TTI ... Allah knows my intentions.. :(

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salaam Alaikum
Now I just feel like im being targeted honestly.. you both are being hypocrites .. you say you want to help and not to judge yet you are telling me that me writeing that message to sister muslimah86 has a different meaning then if I were to send her in PM, you dont know me and what is in my heart and the amount of love and fear I have for Allah, I would not EVER do anything wrong on purpose to anyone, I tryed to be careful about how I worded what I wrtoe and realised after that it was something I should have PM'ed ..I am so upset right now.. I did not meen to hurt anyone I am so sorry.. maybe I should take a break off TTI ... Allah knows my intentions.. :(

Come on now sister!..you're seriously not going to leave TTI because of this are you?!...Nobody is targeting you..and no one will dare to do so..

sister binteshafi jazaki Allah khair for your kind words..a misunderstanding on my part and sister poetic's part took place...but she..baraka Allaho feeha..*did* infact send me a PM a shortwhile after she wrote her reply and I responded to it..and she clarified what she wanted to expressand noted to me that she wished she had PMd me originally exactly as she said in the quote above..and I replied to it with what Pleases Allah inshallah..so all is good alhamduliallah..I think we're all looking out after each other..but in our expression have come short..that's *all*

We shouldn't make anything of this..we'll only make shaitan happy!..and risk losing each other as sisters..and I really don't want to have *either* take place!..as I love you both for Allah's sake

:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
oooopsss ...I am sorry dear sister Poetic. I do admit my mistake and ask for forgiveness. Allah knows what the hearts conceal and HE is very well aware of the intention of each one us. I should have not poked my nose in this matter of 2 of you.

May Allah save me from being hypocrite....this is the only THOUGHT which hurt me more than any other thing.

I am very much hopeful that you will forgive me

salek

thanks to sister muslimah 86 for her wise, kind and nice answer.that's the way of islam showing respect to others before giving advice to someone. I learn many things from your post. May Allah swt reward you for your nice and humble effort, May Allah swt grant us tawfeeq to be humble in each way and follow the sunnah of our beloved prophet(s).

AISHA14

allah is my lord
salamualaikum
well hijab is the thing that people must realise that its a beautifull protection for women that protects them from evil eyes and many more things they must be really gratefulll that islam shows soo much sensitivity with womens beauty..............ALLAH LOVES US THATS WHY HE WANTS US TO BE PROTECTED IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO IN THE HERE AFTER (HELL FIRE). well hijab deosnt mean only to cover but hijab also means to keep our intentions clean and clear.....

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum brothers and sisters..

I just want to remind everyone, and myself first ..This is a dawah website and we have non-muslims visiting this site..What kind of dawah it will be, if we are even fighting between ourselves? If we cannot even control our own emotions ,how we will give dawah to others then?

I agree completely that we should not judge anyone by Hijab or the way person looks ..Yes there are many reasons that sisters dress that way and we need to advice them ,but before even advising them ,we need to educate them about proper understanding of Islam ..If person is ignorant and doesn't know Allah ,doesn't have correct Aqida ,then what do you expect?
I noticed many times people are so quick to judge without even talking to a person ,without even asking sister's name and saying salam .We just look at appearance and forget about compassion between us ,as Muslims ,as a family...

Let's not be judgemental and prejudiced towards one another .Let's help one another in learning our Deen and unite for the sake of Allah..

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.