The Arrivals...

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam.

I wasn't sure whether to post this but i've been watching this Series which Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

A Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Qur'an, The Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr.

There are 50 parts to it and some of the things i've watched is really really interesting regarding Songs, cartoons, Mind control, world leaders and basically things regarding the end times, Some of the things sound abit far fetched but other things actually makes sense. Anyway i'll leave it up to you to decide and i'll put some of the links to parts 1,2,3, I must advise caution to some of the imagines that are shown and there is Music in the video's.

The Arrivals (intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU
The Arrivals pt.1 (Proof from the Holy Quran)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqybvymYIE&feature=related
The Arrivals pt.2 (mind control feat. George Carlin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsNw0opJBt0&feature=related
The Arrivals pt.3 (children's mind control)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKWm-D23bc&feature=related

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Strangely this was advertised on facebook so I watched it. Anybody else? What did you think? Harun Yahaya also has a book out called The Knights Templar.:hijabi:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Hmm

Was thinking when this would appear on TTI;

- Some of the things contained in some of the videos are not suitable for minors.

- And if you're prone to nightmares ..think twice before you get hooked to it, or maybe turn the sound off so the creepy music doesnt get stuck in your head.

-Also, some of it looked like Buddhism to me at some point.

Some of my friends have been really freaked out by this series, some people even decided to change their ways, Alhamdulilaah.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As-Salamo Alaikome everyone.....

I have been following this series all day long and it is truely interesting to say the least......interesting and very freightening! I just want to tell anyone else who is interested in viewing this series you should try to view it as soon as possible because YouTube is banning and removing the video's. Also what everyone said here is true the video's are definately not for the faint of heart as they are very graphic in nature.

mezeren

That is something,brother!

:salam2:

i think every one should see the videos.since yesterday,i have finished all 51 vids.there are some inappropriete parts that should be skipped but it is a total eye opener.
ok,i knew some of them before but the series put everything together.it is pointless to say more.just check it.

happy_friend

The Arrivals - Censored / Edited Version

In the Name of Allah, the Most Benevolent and the Most Merciful

I watched the entire series and felt that ‘The Arrivals’ contains many things which are absolutely unIslamic and can’t be watched even for educational purposes. Although, the series is highly informative and I intended to show it to my friends and relatives but I decided to edit it before doing so.

Allah made me accomplish this mammoth (and extremely annoying) task of editing 28 parts of the entire 'The Arrivals' series and now I am uploading it for people who watched it but never gave it to their friends and relatives out of the same reasons.

The edited / deleted / censored stuff includes:

1. The whole Shia content
2. Stuff which goes against Hadith (the nonsensical Dajjalic timeline)
3. Muted the music in many of the videos
4. Totally removed women where they weren't required.
5. Blurred women in many of the videos (even faces in few of them)
6. Removed a part which I felt was absolutely nonsensical (the architectural energy one)
7. Added a new concept of Backmasking in one of the video (Part 11).
8. Removed some of the things which I felt were absolutely bogus / crap and didn’t added any value to the information presented (particularly in Part 9)

A total of 28 parts were edited.

Edited parts include

1. 03 to 05
2. 09 to 16
3. 21 to 27
4. 30 to 33
5. 39, 40, 42, 46, 48, 51

Points to Remember

• The editing in no way disturbs the experience of watching ‘The Arrivals’. It will deliver the same message, yet in a more Halaal manner.

• The other parts (other than the mentioned above) are left unchanged. You can download only the above mentioned parts or you can download the entire series.

• For those who never watched this series, please don’t watch the original/unedited version, it’s really not worth watching with all that unIslamic content present in it.

• Those who would download it for distribution please don’t tell them (the people whom you intend to distribute) that this is the edited / censored version otherwise they may get curious to watch the original / uncut version.

I wait for your comments and feedback.

JazakAllah Khairan

Your brother in Islam
Khateeb

happy_friend

The link to download the torrent

h t t p : / / w w w . i s l a m i c t o r r e n t s . n e t / d e t a i l s . p h p ? i d = 2 0 9 2 7 (without the spaces)