The Bermuda triangle in Islam. Do Muslims believe this?

Living Soul

:salam2:

Do Muslims believe in the Bermuda Triangle? I mean it makes me curious because anything goes that place never returns. It is mentioned a lot in the media, and I think it might be a hoax. So Muslims what does Islam say about the Bermuda triangle?

:wasalam:

helpinghumanity

Bermuda Triangle is nothing as compare to the DRAGONG TRIANGLE..

"The Devil's Sea or Dragon's Triangle is a region of the Pacific around Miyake Island, about 100 km south of Tokyo. One of the triangle's corners is said to be on the island of Guam. Although the name is used by Japanese fishermen, it does not appear on nautical maps.

In popular culture, especially in the United States, the Devil's Sea is widely believed to be, together with the Bermuda Triangle, an area where ships and planes are said to disappear under mysterious circumstances. The Japanese, on the other hand, do not consider the Devil's Sea to be more mysterious or dangerous than other coastal waters of Japan.

Contrary to several claims, neither the Devil's Sea nor the Bermuda Triangle is located on the agonic line, where the magnetic north equals the geographic north. The magnetic declination in this area is about 6°.

Among the phenomena reported in the Devil's Sea are the loss of ships and planes (more than the Bermuda Triangle), numerous ghost ships, unidentified craft and USO's, missing time, and is even said to explain the disappearance of Amelia Earhart."

WATCH THIS VIDEO.....I CAN'T POST THIS VIDEO HERE..I DONT KNOW WHY....HOWEVER ITS A MUST WATCH VIDEO WHICH DECRIBES THE BERMUDA AND DRAGON'S TRIANGLE

http://helpinghumanity.multiply.com/journal/item/36

ps: i think that its a place where other creatures such as "jooj mah jooj" lives...

Amina 1

Very interesting thanks for the post and the links to the dragon's triangle
What is a jooj mah jooj??

Steve940

I remember seeing a tv program a while back where they made a theory that in the bermuda triangle there are large pockets of gas in the seabed that when released are sometimes big enough to overtip a ship if they surface right below the ship, and the same gas when it goes into the engine intake of a plane can stall the engine and cause it to crash. It sounded logical to me but I don't think it was proven.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It was said that Jinn mainly live in the seas, so..

nori suja'i

Assalamualeikum,
these penomenon could have something to do with the history of Prophet Luth when the area around the Atlantic ocean streaching from Jordan, Israel and the islands in West Indies including Bermuda in southern parts of America were destroyed by the earthquack.
(Wallahualam bissawab).

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Assalmu Alikum wahrmtu Allah wabrkatu
a132efc765c6.gif

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension) ; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: I did so and so. And he says: You have done nothing. Then one amongst them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife. The satan goes near him and says: 'You have done well. A'mash said: He then embraces him. (Book #039, Hadith #6755)

Jabir reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upqn him) said: The satan sends detachments of his own in order to put people to trial and the highest in rank, in his eyes, is one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension. Book #039, Hadith #6756
)

Masha Allah

brothes and sisters i have read about the bermuda Triangle

a years ago i did many research about it

i found a book subhan Allah it mentions that there are 5 triangles in the earth

each triangle must
alternated with two currents warm and cold asX which Generate a Magnatic current ( Bermuda triangle)

warm current x cold current = Bermuda Triangle

Besides the book mentioned that it related to the mystry graves of pharohs

they called it in egypt "The curse of pharoahs" and especially the PYRAMIDES remmeber they are triangle shape!!!
subhan Allah Allah has sent prophet Musa pbuh to pharaohs who used the extraordinary power of magic in their lives .
Musa pbuh has showed them how Allah is the Great creator and the Most powerful
Subhan Allah

The magicians threw themselves down in prostration. They said, "We have faith in the Lord of all the worlds, the Lord of Musa and Harun." (Qur'an, 7: 120-122)

THE book i read it was 10 years ago it mentioned that Bermuda triangle is the Houses of Iblis May Allah protect us against him

And it say if any muslim passed through this Triangle while recitng the 1st 10th verses of Surrah Al safat and ayatu Al Kursi he/she wont be harmed at all .............................. Allah is the real protector for us

but Allah A`LAM
ALLAH knows best

But it enough that prophet peace be upon him said that the Devil (Iblis) his house on the water subhan Allah

i-044.gif

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams I was told that the throne of Iblis is situated there!!! my children have books in Arabic about it, but Allah only knows.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

its weird i heard some things about the bermuda triangle but ALLAH knows if they are true subhanallah

i heard thats where the dajjal is but i dont think so????

:wasalam:

abu turaab

Assalam-o-Alaikum!...sister sandra would you kindly tell us the name of the book whereby there is a mention about 5 triangles including bermuda triangle and about the mystery of the tombs of Pharoas!
thank you!!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

It is highly unlikely that any of these trianges/seas have anything to do with Ya'juj and Ma'juj. The two, Ya'juj and Ma'juj, are two Turkic tribes. According to the scholars of tafseer, Al-Hafidh Ibn Katheer and Ibn Jareer At-Tabaree, some of the companions under the command of `Umar found the wall built by Dhul-Qarnayn to protect the people from Ya'juj and Ma'juj in Durbent (دربند), which is near the southern borders of Russia. This would logically make more sense (that they are in central Asia, not specifically Durbent), since Allaah's Messenger, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam mentioned that they were Turkic tribes, and the Central Asian region (stretching from Mongolia and China in the East, Russia in the North, Persia and India to the South and Europe to it's West) is home to all the Turco-Mongal nomadic tribes including the infamous Mongols themselves, the Huns, Parthians, Scythians...

I've heard some theories that the Dajjaal is locked up in the Bermuda triangle and other stuff, yet there is no support for many if not all of these claims.

Was-salaan

Amina 1

May Allah reward and bless all my brothers and sisters for the sharing of their knowledge. I have learned many things from your comments.:hijabi:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Assalam-o-Alaikum!...sister sandra would you kindly tell us the name of the book whereby there is a mention about 5 triangles including bermuda triangle and about the mystery of the tombs of Pharoas!
thank you!!

Masha Allah wa Alikum al salam warahmrut Allah wabrkatuh brother Abu turaab

the Problem this book is really unbeleivable i can't remmeber the Name of the book cause i read 10 years ago subhan Allah and it was in arabic so i`ll try my best to remmeber it may be i can find it jazak Allah khayran

subhan Allah i remmember a thing in the book
the people who call them selves astaghfur ALlah Devil worshipers they
th draw like a circle in the floor with 5 triangles which lead to a star 5 alternative triangle the call it Devil star

devilstar.jpg

there to be five oceans - t
"oceans" - the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean.
the fifth being an ocean surrounding Antarctica called the Antarctic Ocean or Southern Ocean

and also mention the secret of the appearance of is a triangle on the American $

not for that The surreal seeing pyramid on the back of the dollar bill combines two Masonic symbols: the Eye of Providence in a Radiant Triangle and a truncated pyramid. On the bill, the triangle containing the eye visually completes the pyramid, suggesting that the new nation would be completed with an assist from an all-seeing God. no for another reason

OneUSD_both_sides.png

WHEN i was young i eager to read all the mystries in the world but

i am Not sure if they are right or no
Alhamdullah any proof from quran and hadith that what i really trust
anything else is nothing for me and may be add a little thing
subhan Allah Allah A`lam this what i remmebered AND Allah knows best

Assalamu Alikumw ahrmtu Allah wbakatu

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Funny that there's a thread on this topic as I was thinking about starting one on it myself while wondering about the Bermuda Triangle today.

Here are the three theories of its mystery that I've heard about so far:

1. It is the place where Iblis holds his "congregation" with his fellow Shayateen regarding the chaos they spread throughout the world and the many sins they lead mankind to commit.

2. The place where Imam Mahdi resides. (This one I JUST learned about lol)

3. The place where Dajjal resides. (This one is based on the Hadith of two Sahaba r.a. beyong shipwrecked and stranded on an island where they met the Dajjal and then reported the incident back to the Prophet SAW)

So naturally Wallahu Allam as to which is truly correct...however based on my PERSONAL OPINION, I doubt it can be the second one as I recall watching a documentary on the Bermuda Triangle which stated that many years ago, people from neighboring islands would hear "screams and animal shrieks" coming from the Triangle. So IF that's true than I doubt its a very pleasant place and thus, I do imagine that the Mahdi would be situated in a more suitable environment. But, again, Wallahu Allam.

Indonesia

Assalaamu'alaykum brothers & sisters,

I have little sharing for all of you of some stories converging to the bermuda triangle histories, if you don't mind:

1) Before Allah, Almighty God, creates humans, earth was occupied by Jinns. They are, almost like humans, good jinns & (most of them) bad jinns. They rule the world badly. Then God sent Angels to rectify the unruly world. One of the Jinn that' captured by angels (and was lifted to the heavens) was the Iblis (previously known as Azazil). Azazil then turn to be one of the most faithful being to God. He then taught (and be the leader among the faithful Jinns) to the Jinns in earth to be faithful to God, and then the world had turned into faithfull God's believers.

2) When God created Adam, all of beings (include Angels & Azazil) were ordered to bow to Adam. But only Azazil disobeyed God's order. Azazil was cursed forever (and then named as Iblis) because of his unfaithful and then revenge to Adam's generation that caused his unfaithfulness. His plan worked when Adam & Hawa (Eve) ate the forbidden fruit (Quldi), and were sent to earth by God as a result of their unfaithfullnes.

3) The place of Iblis when he was threw back to earth is in Bermuda Triangle. From there on, he ruled the bad Jinns to spread the chaos & bad things 'till the end of time/Qiyamah (all are in the form of bad mentals approach to humans, not physically approach). Apart from Bermuda Triangle as the centre of his ruling activities, he also created the "branches" of his ruling places, one of them is as we known as the Dragon Triangle (located south sea of Japan, near Taiwan).

4) These locations (Bermuda Triangle & Dragon Triangle) were known as the place where very weird things happenned. The places were existed long time ago before humans even knew of their terms as per now. The reason behind the dissapearence of any ships/aircrafts are because they don't want humans to reveal them. Humans that are captured then were shown by them the exotic things that human can never imagine. These captured humans are believe that iblis is their God, and they stayed there to serve iblis. They are then discovered & learned new things & technologies (includes creating UFOs !!). Some of the humans are sent back to their living places to make some false stories & assupmtions to the world that there is God living in the earth.

5) Dajjal, a disgraced HUMAN, was born before the prophet Musa (Moses) a.s. He has physical defect (one eye blind and is in the bad form), short in an average human size, has heavy-curly hair, but gifted by a brilliant mind/intelligence. He is so amazed by his own ability that caused him to pronounce himself as God. He is one of the beings that is granted/gifted by God to have a very long age (they are prophet Isa/Jesus by Christians, Dajjal himself, and Iblis). Along his long age, he learned many new things, technologies, etc. as the time goes by.

6) As God knew that Dajjal will become the other self-proclaimed God apart from Iblis, God sent Dajjal to a place isolated to the humans on his younger times during prophet Muhammad s.a.w. era. This place is located near south of Srilanka/India's sea. By the time of prophet Muhammad s.a.w. era, Dajjal was captured in this island, as an admiration to prophet Muhammad s.a.w. era of spreading the Islam.

7) Dajjal discovered Bermuda Triangle and met Iblis there. As they have the same conception, they make some agreements that are mutually benefit them. The only consciousness different between Dajjal and Iblis is that Iblis knew & believe that Allah s.w.t. is the only Almighty God, he just has plans of misleading humans for his companion in Hell later, but Dajjal don't know neither believe that Allah s.w.t. is the only Almighty God.

May Allah s.w.t. forgive any of my mistakes of telling the above stories....
Writer.

Nurain

Salam,

Wow ma sha Allaah. This is a bit too detailed. I like believing Bermuda Triangle is to Allaah's knowlege alone. I have heard of Azazil before.

Though brother, do you have the source of these details? I'm sorry if my asking is uneasy... but I would like to share with others...

JazakAllaah khair everyone for the contributions. So many fancy theories!

Indonesia

Assalaamu'alaykum sister Nurain,

I've read many books & forums regarding to Bermuda Triangle. But out of all, I found one book's writer that is, Masya Allah, his analysis are the most accurate & acceptable to me. His analysis in his books include evidence in hadits & surah from Al Qur'an as well, based on his best knowledge ofcourse.

You may knew/heard the writer: Mohammad Isa Dawood (Muhammad Isa Dawud).

FYI. As far as I remember, amongst his books that I've read are:
- Dialog dengan Jin Muslim (Dialogue with Moslem Jinn)
- Dajjal akan muncul dari segitiga Bermuda (Dajjal will come out from Bermuda Triangle)
- Para penghuni bumi sebelum kita (Earth inhabitants before us/humans)

I don't want to make any story that I don't even believe as well, so I post you above story for your own judgments. LA HAWLA WALA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH

Again, may Allah s.w.t. forgive any of my mistakes of my efforts to share informations. Allahu Alam. Jazaka Allahu Khairan

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalaamu'alaykum brothers & sisters,

I have little sharing for all of you of some stories converging to the bermuda triangle histories, if you don't mind:

1) Before Allah, Almighty God, creates humans, earth was occupied by Jinns. They are, almost like humans, good jinns & (most of them) bad jinns. They rule the world badly. Then God sent Angels to rectify the unruly world. One of the Jinn that' captured by angels (and was lifted to the heavens) was the Iblis (previously known as Azazil). Azazil then turn to be one of the most faithful being to God. He then taught (and be the leader among the faithful Jinns) to the Jinns in earth to be faithful to God, and then the world had turned into faithfull God's believers.

2) When God created Adam, all of beings (include Angels & Azazil) were ordered to bow to Adam. But only Azazil disobeyed God's order. Azazil was cursed forever (and then named as Iblis) because of his unfaithful and then revenge to Adam's generation that caused his unfaithfulness. His plan worked when Adam & Hawa (Eve) ate the forbidden fruit (Quldi), and were sent to earth by God as a result of their unfaithfullnes.

3) The place of Iblis when he was threw back to earth is in Bermuda Triangle. From there on, he ruled the bad Jinns to spread the chaos & bad things 'till the end of time/Qiyamah (all are in the form of bad mentals approach to humans, not physically approach). Apart from Bermuda Triangle as the centre of his ruling activities, he also created the "branches" of his ruling places, one of them is as we known as the Dragon Triangle (located south sea of Japan, near Taiwan).

4) These locations (Bermuda Triangle & Dragon Triangle) were known as the place where very weird things happenned. The places were existed long time ago before humans even knew of their terms as per now. The reason behind the dissapearence of any ships/aircrafts are because they don't want humans to reveal them. Humans that are captured then were shown by them the exotic things that human can never imagine. These captured humans are believe that iblis is their God, and they stayed there to serve iblis. They are then discovered & learned new things & technologies (includes creating UFOs !!). Some of the humans are sent back to their living places to make some false stories & assupmtions to the world that there is God living in the earth.

5) Dajjal, a disgraced HUMAN, was born before the prophet Musa (Moses) a.s. He has physical defect (one eye blind and is in the bad form), short in an average human size, has heavy-curly hair, but gifted by a brilliant mind/intelligence. He is so amazed by his own ability that caused him to pronounce himself as God. He is one of the beings that is granted/gifted by God to have a very long age (they are prophet Isa/Jesus by Christians, Dajjal himself, and Iblis). Along his long age, he learned many new things, technologies, etc. as the time goes by.

6) As God knew that Dajjal will become the other self-proclaimed God apart from Iblis, God sent Dajjal to a place isolated to the humans on his younger times during prophet Muhammad s.a.w. era. This place is located near south of Srilanka/India's sea. By the time of prophet Muhammad s.a.w. era, Dajjal was captured in this island, as an admiration to prophet Muhammad s.a.w. era of spreading the Islam.

7) Dajjal discovered Bermuda Triangle and met Iblis there. As they have the same conception, they make some agreements that are mutually benefit them. The only consciousness different between Dajjal and Iblis is that Iblis knew & believe that Allah s.w.t. is the only Almighty God, he just has plans of misleading humans for his companion in Hell later, but Dajjal don't know neither believe that Allah s.w.t. is the only Almighty God.

May Allah s.w.t. forgive any of my mistakes of telling the above stories....
Writer.

salam aleikum
I dont trust this article , Allahu Alem ,but first time I hear this about Dajal ,never read it in hadiths and first time I see that Iblis name was Azazil ..If there is no proof from the Hadiths about it ,then I wouldn't trust this information

waaleikum salam

Nurain

Salam brother,

JazakAllaah khair for the reply. I have never read Isa Dawud, but in sha Allaah will try to obtain one of the book for reads because I am interested to see his daleel.

Thanks brother :)