The Dajjal

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
For an explicit understanding of the current domestic & foreign conflicts around the world and how it directly relates to Dajjal and its masterplan (substantiated by historical evidence, the hadiths and Quran), the following lecture by Imran Hosein is a MUST SEE:

http://www.halaltube.com/the-dajjal

Bear with him in the beginning; it's a little slow at first but his lecture intensifies as he reveals some very critical historical events, hadiths & predictions made by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) which will explain the motives behind all the corruption in the world today, including the economic downfall of the US (which we're currently witnessing), and the forthcoming events that we are all susceptible to experience in our lifetime, next 50 yrs or so (as per Allah's discretion).

shano

muslim should wake up (zero point )
European institute of nuclear physies did an expriment to know the mystery of this world .this is called as kaaynat kay RAZ.inho nay 27 km lambee sorug many beam of light chor dee, 5 arab pound ke lagat ya machine prepare ke gaee jis kay zeryah particles ko apus may takeraya jy ga .ya sorug FArace and switzerland ke serhad kay nechay dig ke gaee , is sorug may cylinder shape kay magnets ko rkha gaya in magnets say proton ke ak beam niklay gee jo 27 km circle ke sahkal bana ker us sorug may gomay ge .sorub may proton particle kay takeranay say 2 beams banay gee jin ko machine may light ke mokhalif direction may safar kerwaya jaay ga . many scientist says that coz of this may black hole will take place .it is very dangerous when it is long lasting and hav large amount of energy coz it is drew thing toward it self .

What are Black Holes?
A black hole is a super dense object that has an intense gravitational pull. There are two parts to a black hole, a singularity and a event horizon

the idea of discover the world is made by jews big brothers , this expreiment is part of this idea .it has 80 scientist mostly are jew 10 ARab dollor money was spent on it where from it come it came from the interest which jew got from the whole wolrd

why they are doing this coz they want to capture every thing in their control before the DAjjal .how the weather changes rain crops every thing they want get control over every thing .
then they will be able to fulfill this idea according which only those will get food whom DAjjal want.all food stufff making company the seed maker every thing is jew based .they also affect the rain process which is taken place during the olympic

what happen coz of this
time tam jaay ga or DAjjal kay anay ke sarat mukamil ho jay gee
it is in hadith that DAjjal will remain on EArth for 40 days
1 day will be of 1 year
2 day will be of 1 month
3 day will be of 1 week
other day will be same as today.
this hadith show that first three day will be different from other day

After every 100 years they movement of EArth towards its axis is becoming 1.4milisecond slower
coz of it there is day and night
the speed decrease very rapidly coz of three reason
1 :gravity of different palnet
2:if there is a stong wind than the speed will be slow
3: Haarp
the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, claimed by many to be involved in weather control.
it is run by jews

our earth is a big magnet .when it move around it axis it create magnetic field .this will strong when tHE Earth move fast .
when the resoanance of earth will be 13 cycle per second then the earth magnetic feild will be Zero coz EArth will stop rotating.the EArth stop rotation for some time after then it will start rotation again but in opposite direction .coz that The sun will rise from west instead of east.
this will be a time when the door or repentance will close for every buddy

Allah knows better

zulfikar

what about freemason with its illuminati and the shadow government. I think they are an ideal area for dajjal to born in the earth.
Dajjal-> He only have one eye which is his eye, he could only see one view which is his view.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Hmmmm.......the Lecture is VERY INTERESTING. But when our beloved prophet was talking abt DAJJAL, was he narrating in parables and in metaphorical sense, or was he actually saying there's a Man (Antichrist). thats the real issue here. And we all know from certain hadeeth, that there was a small boy called ibn sayad which the prophet and his companions doubted whether he's the DAJJAL. This alone proves that he's a man, and not a world organization run by Britain. Although the information he gives are really interesting and it kinda matches certain hadeeth of the prophet regarding Dajjal. But i think its quite clear that he's a man.

Our prophet also warned abt many liars (dajjals) to emerge... So its a person and can't be an organization.

But as we can see, the World is slipping into more deception by the minute. So who knows what we'll be witnessing in the Near Future. there really could be a Man who will deceive the Whole world as our prophet mentioned.

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
i agree brother, yall just stick to the quran and hadith

The Qur'an and Hadeeth do not instruct us to remain blindly oblivious to the events that surround us.

Our prophet also warned abt many liars (dajjals) to emerge... So its a person and can't be an organization.
There are forerunners to the Dajjal definitely, freemasons, illuminati or whatever name they go by, they are definitely present and play a huge role in major world events, this cannot be denied.

pcozzy

The dajjal has many hadith about his description and what a muslim should do.
I would do injustice to try to go through them. The best video I have seen has been by Salem Amry (he was a student of Albani) rihma Allah. The video is 5 parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRN4aiR7NQ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhdAjS1l_0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cwTpkWhgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fp9KXBiGI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4gLZOAHYN0

[yt]JRN4aiR7NQ8[/yt]

The best audio lecture is by Anwar Awlaki. I think know what you need to do as a muslim in sha Allah you will be protected.

:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
muslim should wake up (zero point )
European institute of nuclear physies did an expriment to know the mystery of this world .this is called as kaaynat kay RAZ.inho nay 27 km lambee sorug many beam of light chor dee, 5 arab pound ke lagat ya machine prepare ke gaee jis kay zeryah particles ko apus may takeraya jy ga .ya sorug FArace and switzerland ke serhad kay nechay dig ke gaee , is sorug may cylinder shape kay magnets ko rkha gaya in magnets say proton ke ak beam niklay gee jo 27 km circle ke sahkal bana ker us sorug may gomay ge .sorub may proton particle kay takeranay say 2 beams banay gee jin ko machine may light ke mokhalif direction may safar kerwaya jaay ga . many scientist says that coz of this may black hole will take place .it is very dangerous when it is long lasting and hav large amount of energy coz it is drew thing toward it self .

What are Black Holes?
A black hole is a super dense object that has an intense gravitational pull. There are two parts to a black hole, a singularity and a event horizon

the idea of discover the world is made by jews big brothers , this expreiment is part of this idea .it has 80 scientist mostly are jew 10 ARab dollor money was spent on it where from it come it came from the interest which jew got from the whole wolrd

why they are doing this coz they want to capture every thing in their control before the DAjjal .how the weather changes rain crops every thing they want get control over every thing .
then they will be able to fulfill this idea according which only those will get food whom DAjjal want.all food stufff making company the seed maker every thing is jew based .they also affect the rain process which is taken place during the olympic

what happen coz of this
time tam jaay ga or DAjjal kay anay ke sarat mukamil ho jay gee
it is in hadith that DAjjal will remain on EArth for 40 days
1 day will be of 1 year
2 day will be of 1 month
3 day will be of 1 week
other day will be same as today.
this hadith show that first three day will be different from other day

After every 100 years they movement of EArth towards its axis is becoming 1.4milisecond slower
coz of it there is day and night
the speed decrease very rapidly coz of three reason
1 :gravity of different palnet
2:if there is a stong wind than the speed will be slow
3: Haarp
the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, claimed by many to be involved in weather control.
it is run by jews

our earth is a big magnet .when it move around it axis it create magnetic field .this will strong when tHE Earth move fast .
when the resoanance of earth will be 13 cycle per second then the earth magnetic feild will be Zero coz EArth will stop rotating.the EArth stop rotation for some time after then it will start rotation again but in opposite direction .coz that The sun will rise from west instead of east.
this will be a time when the door or repentance will close for every buddy

Allah knows better

Hmm, this is all very interesting, tying up those hadiths with the CERT machine (or whatever the name was.) Did you guys notice that the machine had some malfunction and it's running was delayed for a year or two? Of course, if its Allah's will that this machine should cause all the earth's rotation to stop and start it up from west to east, then so it'll be. Interesting.

Allah knows best whats to happen. We must remain steadfast in our deen and if we are the generation that is to witness Qayammat, then.. then.. (*scared*) ya Allah have mercy on us! :tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
why are everyone hear in this forum speaking about dajjal ....first in one view i get scared listening the name of qiyamah not for me but for those mankind and jin who do bad deeds ..allah will throw them in hell and we believers cant do anything ..i just dont want to see anyone going to hell ....afterall all are my brothers and sister ..sons and daughters of adam and hava(eve) alai hi wasallam

why are everyone hear in this forum speaking about dajjal ....first in one view i get scared listening the name of qiyamah not for me but for those mankind and jin who do bad deeds ..allah will throw them in hell and we believers cant do anything ..i just dont want to see anyone going to hell ....afterall all are my brothers and sister ..sons and daughters of adam and hava(eve) alai hi wasallam

brother i know that the day of judgement is the most imortant.But knowing the dajjal is important too. Cause he will cause so much fitna that you wont know right from wrong. And that increases your chance to enter hell fire.