The deception of majid al aqsa!!!

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I knew that too but ALHAMDULILAH this video will enlighten those of us who don't... cause i did not know about two years ago.

Barakallah feeki ya ukhti

island muslim

sooryy about that, but my post keep on duplicating
it's weird
soory

salaam alaiykum my good sister,

its all good cause it helps keep this thread in the recent threads and thus in the first page where it will attract the most attention. :D

I know all good brothers and sisters would agree with me that this thread NEEDS to be on the home page attacting attention of ALL MUSLIMS! insha allah...

and I would humbly ask everyone to rank this thread the highest to grab the highest attention.

barak allah feeki.

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum
So why are we worried about its destruction? I understand the need to know the difference between Masjid Al Aqsa and Masjid Al Sakhrah Masjid (Dome of the Rock) but ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala will protect this regardless of the zionists plans and all thier weapons and secrets and plotting.....subhanallah

suumaya

Asalam alikoum
So why are we worried about its destruction? I understand the need to know the difference between Masjid Al Aqsa and Masjid Al Sakhrah Masjid (Dome of the Rock) but ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala will protect this regardless of the zionists plans and all thier weapons and secrets and plotting.....subhanallah

Salaam sister
I agree with you sis but i think we all know that both Mazjid al aqsa and the Ka3bah will be destroyed at the end of days.

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum
I knew about Ka3bah but not about masjid al aqsa, and ist the ka3bah suppose to stay until "the last day"? :confused:

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I am worried cause i am a muslim alhamdulilah we must do what we can to raise the awareness of our ummah to the plans by the unbeleivers to destroy Islam and places of worship.

suumaya

Asalam Alikoum
I knew about Ka3bah but not about masjid al aqsa, and ist the ka3bah suppose to stay until "the last day"? :confused:

Well i know for sure that Ka3bah will be destroyed at the end but Al aqsa as far as i know it will be destroyed too but i don't know if it will be end...

loveislam1

Asalam ALikoum sis, I didnt mean to say we shouldnt be concerned and also strive to protect Masjid AL Aqsa as it is one of the three "great" masjids mashallah, what I mean to say is that since Jesus ali salat wa salam is going to pray there then we know that it will be standing , meaning the zionists will not be able to replace it with thier temple .

Oem Soufiane

I came across this vid on you tube, didn't know it either, it is indeed very important to keep this threat where everyone can see it.. barakallahu feek island muslim, so we will need to post a lot of comments in this threat inshallah

island muslim

I came across this vid on you tube, didn't know it either, it is indeed very important to keep this threat where everyone can see it.. barakallahu feeki island muslim, so we will need to post a lot of comments in this threat inshallah

Salaam Alaiykum,

i am brother ... :) and its no problem. the error gave me a excuse to post this ;)

please brothers and sisters... rank this thread high as we need to spread this word cause many are not aware of this IMPORTANT fact.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Jazak Allah Khair for sharing this video sister as I didnt know this before may Allah help and forgive me. Ameen.

Jazak Allah.