The Favourite Recitation Thread ! Listen, Watch and Post!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

my other favourite recitation that i love so much: Surah At Tariq (The Night Comer) by Mishary Rashid Al afasy

thank you.

:salam2:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they reach it, its gates are opened and its keepers will say, "Did there not come to you messengers from yourselves, reciting to you the verses of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "Yes, but the word of punishment has come into effect upon the disbelievers.
[To them] it will be said, "Enter the gates of Hell to abide eternally therein, and wretched is the residence of the arrogant."
But those who feared their Lord will be driven to Paradise in groups until, when they reach it while its gates have been opened and its keepers say, "Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein," [they will enter].
And they will say, "Praise to Allah , who has fulfilled for us His promise and made us inherit the earth [so] we may settle in Paradise wherever we will. And excellent is the reward of [righteous] workers."
And you will see the angels surrounding the Throne, exalting [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord. And it will be judged between them in truth, and it will be said, "[All] praise to Allah , Lord of the worlds."[39:71-75]

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

I have listened to most of the recitations posted here, Masha'Allaah, all are excellent.

I also like Abdul Wadood Haneef:

And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss.

(Qur'aan, 17: 82)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
As sakeena(Tranquility) verses by Sheikh Al-Ghamdi and comments by Ibn al-Qayyim

PS:Why does Google translate the word sakeenah to Nirvana? :S

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Last three verses of Surah Al Baqarah one of my favourite surah and marvellous recitation mashaAllah atabarakAllah by Qari Ziyad Patel

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'aalykum warahamtu-llah

one of my favorite recitation: Surah Ali Imran by Sheikh Luhaidan

another recitation, that you can listen and drop your tears abundantly, from 14 sec

may Allah bless our brothers and sister, round the world, ameen ya rabbal alamin

wassalamun 'aalayka