The first Muslim Jinns

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe,

Dear brothers and sisters,

Insha'Allah the condition of your imaan and health are good.

Just a small story about the first Muslim Jinns. I hope you all like it.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

Story of the first Muslim Jinns

The story of how the first jinns of this ummah became Muslims was narrated by Abdullaah ibn Abbaas, who said:

“The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out with a group of his Companions heading for the marketplace of Ukaaz. This was when the shayaateen were prevented from getting any news from heaven, and shooting stars (meteorites or comets) had been sent against them. The shayaateen went back to their people, who said, ‘What is the matter with you?’ They said, ‘We cannot get news from heaven, and shooting stars were sent against us.’ Their people said, ‘Nothing is stopping you from hearing news from heaven except some new event that must have happened. Go and look in the east and the west of the earth, and see if you can find out what it is that is stopping you from hearing news from heaven.’ Those who went out in the direction of Tihaamah came upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in Nakhlah, when he was on his way to Ukaaz, and found him leading his Companions in Fajr prayer. When they heard the Quran, they listened to it and said, ‘By Allaah, this is what is stopping us from hearing news from heaven.’ When they went back to their people, they said, ‘O our people, we have heard a wonderful Recital (the Quran). It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allah). [al-Jinn 72:2 – interpretation of the meaning].

Then Allaah revealed to His Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) the words (interpretation of the meaning): “Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group of jinns listened (to this Qur’aan)…’ [al-Jinn 72:1], and Allaah revealed to him what the jinn had said.”

Reported by al-Bukhaari, 731.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Zarah,

Ask you can see this story is hadith and also what Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) has said, you can read it in the Holy Qur'an (Soerah 72, aya 1). So it is true.
This should be proof enough.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah khair,don`t take it personally I was asking because I would like to share it some friends.(That is if you don`t mind?):biggrin:

:wasalam:

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe,

Dear sister,

Ofcourse i don't take it personally, I just hope i didn't offent you with the way i gave answer to your question. That is not my attention. I just wanted to give you an answer that would let you see that it is true. If i did offent you than i'm very sorry. I did not meen to.
And please share it with everyone you know and even more....insha'Allah. The word of Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) and of our beloved Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) should always be passing on to the next and the next and.....etc.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Is this a true story?:confused:

Asalamu alaykum yes, the hadith is part of explanation about the revelation of Surah al Jinn. There are Muslim and non-Muslim Jinn just as with humans. However, Jinn have order not to interfere with Humans. Those who are evil amongst them are allied with the Shaytaan Iblis, the latter is the king of the Jinn. The evil jinn job is to make people disbelieve in Allah, their job is to make people do Shirk. They do this in numerous ways: such as MAgic, soothesayers.. building supersticions by making people believe in Ghosts, aliens, ufo, or by getting people to do things which are seen as amazing etc.

Jazakallahu Khayr sister Aicha for this lovely thread. MashaAllah.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:subhanallah: everyone,:biggrin:

Anyway back to the topic:bananabb2in: :bananabb2in: