The Guy Who wrote me about Islam...

dianne

I received a message from one guy who defends the context of the Bible.he wrote me this -

if you are trying to describe other religion using your own religion, then it is wrong...you are forcing the verse to happen/to act like what you are saying...the translation will wrong...the prophet you call muhhamad never been told in the bible or by other prophets...but, we christian still respect other religions including Islam...we know the teaching by muslim about christian are wrong....the words and verse are different...the contents are wrong, the history of the birth of Jesus also wrong...then, thats mean the source of the teaching also wrong...thats why we christian never get angry by other when they say christian is wrong because we know who is wrong...hehehehe...go to go now...please check, who is the saviour as mention by Moses...

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum Dianne,

Apa khabar? This guy needs to read "Jesus A Prophet of Islam"..not sure though if you can find it in Malaysia. Also he should read stuff from Ahmed Deedat and also "The Bible , The Quran and Science" ..I know that one is in Malaysia and written in Malay too but maybe the guy you are talking to is chinese. I heard in Singapore they are sending out comic books against Islam. Malaysia needs to do more dawah ..even with themselves. Maybe you could send him to ABIM or PERKIM.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

dianek

Well, I understand what he is saying.....we can't use our Qu'ran to prove to a christian their religion is wrong. The Qu'ran holds no value for them. They feel towards it what they think we feel towards the Bible. Instead it is beneficial, I think, to use their own book to plant questions and contemplations of logic rather than to say the "Qu'ran says this or that".....It's pointless and carries no weight with them. Yes we see the Qu'ran as truth and logical.....but to them it is just a book Muhammad wrote and means nothing. Does that make sense?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asalaamu Alaikum sister,

Apa khabar?

I heard in Singapore they are sending out comic books against Islam. Malaysia needs to do more dawah ..even with themselves. Maybe you could send him to ABIM or PERKIM.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

Khabar Baik , Alhamdulilah
Tell me about what you wrote about the comics in Singapore.

dianne

Asalaamu Alaikum Dianne,

Apa khabar? This guy needs to read "Jesus A Prophet of Islam"..not sure though if you can find it in Malaysia. Also he should read stuff from Ahmed Deedat and also "The Bible , The Quran and Science" ..I know that one is in Malaysia and written in Malay too but maybe the guy you are talking to is chinese. I heard in Singapore they are sending out comic books against Islam. Malaysia needs to do more dawah ..even with themselves. Maybe you could send him to ABIM or PERKIM.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

walaykum salam sister,
im fine alhamdulillah.
the guy who pm me is native from Sabah,yea u know that the Bible in here was written in Malay,and u know that Malay are totally muslims in here,so he already on my yahoo list since end of last year,he keeps asking me if our prophets are in bible,so im asking him which bible that he refer to? he didnt answer me,but he told me that he is Catholic.
Yea its true what sister Dianek told us,Quran means nothings to them,bcoz theyre straight to their own life,born & died what they belongs to.
I already give him a website from yusuf estes,but i dont think this guy interested to read quran,to know who is our Jesus pbuh,or just like he told me if our Allah is same as their Allah.? What?

Assalamualaikum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Allah is the One that guides. Some people close their minds to the Quran, then this is their choice nothing we can do.

The Quran is and always has been the best Book for us to use to tell people about Islam. For it is the unchanged word of Allah.

A Christian who is sincere, will see that when they read the Quran. In reality, they would see the error of their ways by just thinking sincerely about Allah and about Christianity.... The early followers of Jesus worshipped Allah alone.

They did not make statues, they did not make images of anyone. They were devout Muslims. a Muslim being someone who submits themselves to Allah alone.

Later, after the Roman Empire started converting to Christianity (Nero's choice was mostly due to economic and political reasons). There was an emergence of Images being made.

The early Christian imagery used for worship were based on their Pagan art! They simply changed the name of those depicted in the images. - Evidence of this is found in the catacombs of Rome. There you will see the first ever images of Jesus that were made. It was at this stage, a few hundred years after Jesus that the Christianity that we see today appeared.

These new "Christians" such as the Roman Catholics tried very hard to eradicate all other older Christian groups and beliefs. There were many Gospels such as Gospel of Mary, Gospel of Barnabas and others... These were all burnt and destroyed. Those who held such parts of the Bible were killed, or burnt to death!!! These gospels mentioned the Prophet Jesus was a Man and a Prophet and the teachings of worshipping Allah alone. They even mentioned the coming of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

All that were left were 4 Gospels, gospel of Mathew, Luke, John and Paul. These were and still are thought to be written by the aforementioned Apostles of Jesus. In reality these are written by unknown authors and at different times. Even majority of Bible Scholars will tell you this.

Jesus was slowly turned from the human Prophet that Allah sent to mankind to teach about his Oneness (Tawheed) to a GOD and towards the pagan Trinity that the Romans had been so used to for thousands of years.

So, the Christians are grasping onto what is not the word of God anymore, but a Bible that has been changed, tampered with and mistranslated many many times over. For Jesus and his Companions never spoke any language other than their Semitic Aramaic. -- Yet, much of what we have today is based on Greek or Latin texts. Then those are translated and mistranslated. And we have many different versions of the Bible. i.e what most people think is most accurate bible in English The King James Bible, is from the Greek texts.

I think any Christian can see the various pagan traditions that have come into their beliefs. From the Trinity, Original Sin through to Christmas Trees and Easter Eggs. The latter being more apparent. It is sad, that they might accept these to be wrong but, they do not think it to be wrong at all.

Christian have no idea about what is Shirk. (associating partners with Allah). To fully believe in a One God, we must KNOW that only God has power over all things and God alone can forgive us. He is of no need of a Son on Earth or a Sacrificial Son or any helper of any kind. -- He does not need us to pray to him Via Jesus or Mary or any of the Saints. This is a particular problem of the Catholics.. Nor does God need us to rely on Jesus for our sins to be forgiven.

There were Christians (very few) who followed the truth right up until the day that the First revelation was revealed by Angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Then the Christian at council of Nicae, made concrete their various pagan ideas such as the Trinity.

someone who is sincere and loves Allah and wants the truth, will read the Quran and accept it inshaAllah.

Those who have clouds over their heart and are content to abandon the real truth of Jesus and God will never accept anything, even if it is apparent and right infront of them. -

At end of the day, it is Allah who guides, so we must keep patient and tell people the truth. It is their choice whether to follow or not. What is important is that they learn Islam properly from Muslims. Not from the books, articles of the orientalists or those who have an agenda against Muslims. For they will never present the truth.

This is what this website is made for alhamdulillah, Allah help us in that.

ohhockleng

Saya baru kat sinilah hehehe, anyway tak payah lah pi berdebat dengan mereka, macam mana fakta yang kita bawa keluar bagi mereka pun mereka takkan terima punya. Biar pi lah semua hidayah di tangan Allah.

dianne

Saya baru kat sinilah hehehe, anyway tak payah lah pi berdebat dengan mereka, macam mana fakta yang kita bawa keluar bagi mereka pun mereka takkan terima punya. Biar pi lah semua hidayah di tangan Allah.

Tugas saya seorang pendakwah,memang berat untuk memikul,walaupun diaorg ckp salah,xbetul kita kena sabar.Berjihad ke jalan Allah satu satunya hidup di redhai.

whitehijab

:hijabi: ade jg org boleh b'bahasa melayu ye d cni hehe
sist dianne where r u staying actually? can we b friend? saya pun dr Malaysia. hope to hear from u soon insyaAllah

brother ohhockleng, is that ur real name anyway?
nice to know u :hijabi:

:muslim_child:

dianne

:hijabi: ade jg org boleh b'bahasa melayu ye d cni hehe
sist dianne where r u staying actually? can we b friend? saya pun dr Malaysia. hope to hear from u soon insyaAllah

Saya duk kat Rawang,yeah boleh,nanti saya hantar kat mesej peribadi,sbb kat cni xleh bgtau.ok nanti check mesej.

wassalamualaikum

ohhockleng

Tugas saya seorang pendakwah,memang berat untuk memikul,walaupun diaorg ckp salah,xbetul kita kena sabar.Berjihad ke jalan Allah satu satunya hidup di redhai.
Saya faham tugas awak ini sebagai pendakwah, tapi bila orang dah degil dan tak mau terima kenyataan nya kita tak payah buang masa kita pergi berdebat dengan mereka. Saya pernah bersembang dengan kawan saya tentang ketuhanan, dia percaya tuhan itu satu tapi dia tak mau terima islam, saya sedia memberi fakta lagi, so macam mana cakap pun tak berguna. My 2 cents lah, saya faham perjuangan awak tu, saya rasa lebih baik cakap dengan orang yang mahu dengarlah.

Yes it is my real name and I'm a muslim.

dianne

Saya faham tugas awak ini sebagai pendakwah, tapi bila orang dah degil dan tak mau terima kenyataan nya kita tak payah buang masa kita pergi berdebat dengan mereka. Saya pernah bersembang dengan kawan saya tentang ketuhanan, dia percaya tuhan itu satu tapi dia tak mau terima islam, saya sedia memberi fakta lagi, so macam mana cakap pun tak berguna. My 2 cents lah, saya faham perjuangan awak tu, saya rasa lebih baik cakap dengan orang yang mahu dengarlah.

Yes it is my real name and I'm a muslim.

Saya jugak faham maksud awak tu,masalahnye dia bertanya so kite jawab apa yang patut,last2 dia reply mesej mcm tu plak.lol
kalo dia tak tanya,kita xpyh susah nak bgtau dia.itu tangungjwb kita sbg seorang Islam.
terpulang pada dia nak terima kenyataan atau tidak.

ohhockleng

Saya jugak faham maksud awak tu,masalahnye dia bertanya so kite jawab apa yang patut,last2 dia reply mesej mcm tu plak.lol
kalo dia tak tanya,kita xpyh susah nak bgtau dia.itu tangungjwb kita sbg seorang Islam.
terpulang pada dia nak terima kenyataan atau tidak.
Yalah, betoilah, kita jalan kan tanggungjawab kita memberi jawapan mau accept tak mau accept itu dia orang lah.

dianne

Yalah, betoilah, kita jalan kan tanggungjawab kita memberi jawapan mau accept tak mau accept itu dia orang lah.

Mcm family sebelah suami saya (cina) tak pernah tanya kenapa itu ini,sbb diaorg tau agama masing2 anuti kena di jaga.
kalo perayaan kitaorg visit jer lah,pasal tangjwb kita sbg persaudaraan.

ohhockleng

Mcm family sebelah suami saya (cina) tak pernah tanya kenapa itu ini,sbb diaorg tau agama masing2 anuti kena di jaga.
kalo perayaan kitaorg visit jer lah,pasal tangjwb kita sbg persaudaraan.
Oh, so suami kak ni cinalah? Tapi kalo pasai perayaan pasai culture saya celebrate juga, chinese new year, deepavali kira cultural celebrationlah yang saya tak sambut wesak, thaipusam, christmas.