The Israel Lobby

kayleigh

Salaam,

Not sure if this should go in current events, but why not?

If anyone has been paying attention, The Israel Lobby has provoked a pretty strong reaction since it's release. I know people thought Carter's book on the Israel-Palestine issue was controversial, but this takes the cake and is much more incriminating. The authors wrote an article on the Israel lobby and it's affect on US foreign policy which caused so much controversy, they expanded it into a book.

It's a good book, too. I'm not too far in but it's already SO good. Though even just the first chapter is full of so many sickening figures, like how much tax payers end up paying just to given Israel "loans", and how many exceptions Israel gets from the US, and how they basically get away with anything, and the weapons they receive far exceed what's even considered legal.

Has anyone read this book/is reading it now? If so, what did you think of it? If you haven't, I would strongly recommend it.

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

Not sure if this should go in current events, but why not?

If anyone has been paying attention, The Israel Lobby has provoked a pretty strong reaction since it's release. I know people thought Carter's book on the Israel-Palestine issue was controversial, but this takes the cake and is much more incriminating. The authors wrote an article on the Israel lobby and it's affect on US foreign policy which caused so much controversy, they expanded it into a book.

It's a good book, too. I'm not too far in but it's already SO good. Though even just the first chapter is full of so many sickening figures, like how much tax payers end up paying just to given Israel "loans", and how many exceptions Israel gets from the US, and how they basically get away with anything, and the weapons they receive far exceed what's even considered legal.

Has anyone read this book/is reading it now? If so, what did you think of it? If you haven't, I would strongly recommend it.

i wish i could get a hold of that book,
i love current affairs, i wonder if it is one of the many conspiracy theories

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

I feel sick .. and sad..

Anyone who supports Israel and its military, with knowledge of what they do.. has no heart at all. . they really are blind to humanity.

If anyone disagrees, I ask them to go to Palestine and spend some time there with the Palestinian people and see what they suffer everyday from the racism and murderous antics of their Jewish zionist oppressors. From bulldozing houses and farms through to denying access to people to pray in Masjid al Aqsa or making hundreds of people sit for hours in the scorching midday sun in the 100s of checkpoints positioned all over Palestine.. . THat is the reality of the Israeli occupation.

wasalam.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I feel sick .. and sad..

Anyone who supports Israel and its military, with knowledge of what they do.. has no heart at all. . they really are blind to humanity.

If anyone disagrees, I ask them to go to Palestine and spend some time there with the Palestinian people and see what they suffer everyday from the racism and murderous antics of their Jewish zionist oppressors. From bulldozing houses and farms through to denying access to people to pray in Masjid al Aqsa or making hundreds of people sit for hours in the scorching midday sun in the 100s of checkpoints positioned all over Palestine.. . THat is the reality of the Israeli occupation.

wasalam.

Bro you have increse your tempo after your israel trip. MashAllah
Im proud of you , bro. Really ,not joking

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

I am presently learning arabic and teaching my poor English to about 6 Palestinians,, both males and females. They just wanted to learn English , for i think its their passports to a better life. Although they don't talk about their current situations/hardships..we have fun chatting especially the girls and every time when i have to leave them,,, its with a very heavy heart indeed.:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:
Always look forward to hear from them and learning from them.:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt keep them and all the ummah strong and steadfast in their tests..Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

abd_elwahed

good work kayleigh

:salam2: congratulation man agood work.brother[kayleigh]
________mabsoot iam amazing how to feel sick what ever u r mabsoot!!!!!:SMILY308:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Bro you have increse your tempo after your israel trip. MashAllah
Im proud of you , bro. Really ,not joking

:wasalam: No i have not increased any Tempo. I am same as before. It is not my first time visiting Palestinian people. We made this site and put section for it on the first day.

THere is nothing to be proud about me, but thank you.

wasalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

APIC is grand and Congress is in the hands of APIC. What is sad is the role of Hillary Clinton. She was elected to office because of APIC. The American pubilic does not have a clue. The strings that APIC is able to pull are more than the US. But they too will have a day.