The kuffar Ask Who Creatad Allaah

Ziyad Aly Mamade

muslim_ruler
The Kuffaar Ask Who Created Allaah

Question: I tell non-Muslims that Allaah created everything in this universe. They say to me, who created Allaah? How can Allaah have been there since the beginning? How can i answer them?

Answerer: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid, Islam QA

Praise be to Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى).

1. This question which the Kuffar have asked you is inherently false and self-contradictory. If we were to say – for the sake of argument – that someone created Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى), then they would ask you, Who created the creator of the creator? Then, who created the creator of the creator of the creator?! And so on, ad infinitum. This is irrational and impossible.

All of creation goes back to the Creator Who created all things. No one created Him; He created everything other than Himself. This is what makes sense and is logical. This creator is Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى), may He be glorified and exalted.

2. With regard to what our religion tells us, the Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) told us about this question, where it comes from, and how to respond to it.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: “People will keep on asking question until someone will say, ‘Allaah created the universe, but who created Allaah?’ Whoever encounters anything like that, let him say, ‘Amantu Billaah (I believe in Allaah).’”

The Messenger of Allaah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: “The Shaytaan will come to one of you and say, ‘Who created the heaven? Who created the earth?’ He will say, ‘Allaah’” – then he mentioned something similar (to the previous report), and added, “And His Messengers.” [i.e., amantu Billaah wa Rusulihi = I believe in Allaah and His Messengers]

The Messenger of Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan will come to one of you and say, ‘Who created such and such?’ until he says to him, ‘Who created your Lord?’ When it reaches that stage, let him seek refuge with Allaah [say A’oodhu Billaahi min ash-shaytaan ir-rajeem = I seek refuge with Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) from the accursed Shaytaan] and stop thinking about it.”

The Messenger of Allaah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: “The Shaytaan will come to a person and say, ‘Who created such and such…’” and he narrated the whole report. (Imaam Muslim, 134).

In these ahaadeeth we see:Where this question comes from – from the Shaytaan;How to deal with it, which is:

to stop pursuing these thoughts and these tricks of the Shaytaan and to say, “I believe in Allaah and His Messengers”
to seek refuge with Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) from the Shaytaan.
It was also reported that one should spit drily three times to one’s left, and recite Qul Huwa Allaahu ahad. (See “Problems and Solutions” in the Shaykh’s Books section of the IslamQA site).

With regard to the prior existence of Allaah, our Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) has told us about this, for example:
He (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: “O Allaah, You are the First and there is nothing before You; O Allaah, You are the Last and there is nothing after You.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2713)
He (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: “Allaah existed when there was nothing apart from Him.” According to another report: “There was nothing before Him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari; the first report 3020; the second report 6982).
This is in addition to what is stated in the ayaat of the Qur’aan.

The believer believes without a doubt, the kaafir denies and the munaafiq doubts.

We ask Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) to grant us sincere and certain faith with no doubts. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

alhamdullilah

Stranger
:salam2:
This question is very common in our minds, its just the non-believers that are so fully of themselves, they actually think nothing can escape their knowledge.

And Ameen.

Idris16

Praise be to Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى).

1. This question which the Kuffar have asked you is inherently false and self-contradictory. If we were to say – for the sake of argument – that someone created Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى), then they would ask you, Who created the creator of the creator? Then, who created the creator of the creator of the creator?! And so on, ad infinitum. This is irrational and impossible.
I like the first answer, I remember when a classmate asked me the same question and I asked him how did ''Big Bang'' come up, and I would ask, how did that thing come up too. He couldn't say a thing!

Salaam,

This question is commonly asked by athiests. Then they have the nerve to ask & misguide people by asking "What came first, the chicken or the egg"?

This is misleading, the questions should be 'WHO created the chicken AND the egg'?.....Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
"What came first, the chicken or the egg"?
'We send down rain from the sky and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature in PAIRS.'
(Qur'an – 31 : 10)

Cockroach came first >then> hen >then> egg

:ma: Qur'an answers your Question