The little things to do on day-day basis

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

This thread is dedicated to the small things we can do each day to help us stay on the right path inshAllah.

Like supplications we should read throughout the day, it could be something we dont think about often like speaking kindly to others...etc,
You can include hadiths where the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) and the companions practised these.

Every one can contribute and i hope this helps in reminding everyone of the little things they can do!

ok ill start,
When waking up in the Morning do you praise Allah (SWT) for giving you another chance?

Do you recite the following supplication: Alhamdulilah ladii Ahyaana Ba'damaa Amaatana Wa Ilayhi Nashoor

'All Praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection'

(I got this from my small supplication book mashALLAH that has sitings from Al-Bokhari and Muslim)

soo start posting:hijabi::hijabi:

sal12

Yeh I read al-mulk every night after isha. It's something so simple that can benefit us in such a big way by protecting us from the punishment of the grave insha'allah! And I read al-fajr after fajr salah. I don't know the benefit of that I just heard that we should read it after fajr. Plus I browse on tti everyday because it's helped me sooooooo much alhamdulillah! So those are a few little things that will benefit me insha'allah in the hereafter.

And yes I do recite supplications and surahs at night in bed and supplications in the morning. Very simple plus very very beneficial insha'allah!

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Yeh I read al-mulk every night after isha. It's something so simple that can benefit us in such a big way by protecting us from the punishment of the grave insha'allah! And I read al-fajr after fajr salah. I don't know the benefit of that I just heard that we should read it after fajr. Plus I browse on tti everyday because it's helped me sooooooo much alhamdulillah! So those are a few little things that will benefit me insha'allah in the hereafter.

And yes I do recite supplications and surahs at night in bed and supplications in the morning. Very simple plus very very beneficial insha'allah!

MashAllah thats really good thanks for sharing.

TTI is also really helpful.
-You can try to read a Hadith everyday or tell some one about the hadith

-Remember to eat while sitting down and eat with your right hand after saying 'Bismillah'
(i know your all probably going DUH?? but some people still forget me included especially when your really busy)

Mumin01

I say Alhamdu illahi Rab Al Alimeen everytime i wake up

and before i sleep i say the Shahada one last time to make sure I am a muslim in the event Allah (SWT) keeps my soul after a fall asleep