The mentally disabled bomber

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4951616.ece

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/7671415.stm

Sometimes I just don't know what to say ...

Is this the Jihad that is meant to bring light to the world ??

Would they have done this to their brothers or sons ?

Disgusting, sick, disturbing and certainly has nothing to do with Islam as I know it.

Allah (glorified He may be) will enforce his will & this religion will triumph. If we have such a guarantee, why on earth do people think they need such methods ?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

Of course Not. This is Not Jihad...

Jihad is an honourable and great thing for sake of Allah. Where people are freed from persecution and people's rights are establised.

Due to people's ignorance, they go and develop wrong ideas about Islam.

Allah help us all.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum.

may ALLAH t3ala guide all of us..amin

its very very sad to see people do such inhuman stuff in the name of islam..mashallah.

we must threat all people friendly, as long as they arent fighting against islam or chasing us out of our houses. no matter if they are jews..clowns or americans.
suraah 60 verse 8 says this in the holy quraan,

may ALLAH ta3ala guide us all..amin

Shahram123

Yes, I hate to see this, because it just adds fuel to the fire. It is totally counterproductive to whatever cause is being sought. If you are viewed as monsters, people will close their eyes to your plight, no matter how valid. Best case in point is the Palestians, whom I support with all my heart. But when someone from that group decides to attack civilians, (other than armed militant settlers, who are not civilians or innocent in my opinion), then that person taints the cause for all the righteous who are fighting for their rights in the correct way. The use of suicide bombing is really neither here nor there. Violence is violence, it is just a tactic. When Hamas fires missles that hit neighborhoods where children are, what have they accomplished in the big picture? Now when Hamas blew up the wall holding Palestinians prisoner in their own country, I said to myself, "Now this is how to fight oppression correctly. Bravo!" It really does not help to play into the hands of the Zionist media, which is more than happy to use these attacks to their advantage.

Shahram123

What I don't understand about all these so called "terrorist" attacks is why civilians? Why not go after the military that is oppressing you. A lot less people would have a problem with this.

All the talk about Islam not supporting attacks on civilians is a moot point, unfortunately. We here know what it says (even I do, I research). The world makes up it's own mind based on what the media feeds them. But consider the flip side. Christianity, at least the priciples (forget about Old testament stuff), do not allow for aggressive pre-emptive war, torture, mass murder, and all the horrible things Christian countries are involved in now. Yet it is the most ardent of Christians who support such actions by western powers. But it does not represent true Christian principles. Jesus of the bible said to love your enemies, and doesn't Islam say to turn the other cheek if slapped? Yet people from both groups, so called "true-beleivers" twist and double think and go against these principles. My point is people are people, no matter what race or religion. These conflicts really have little to do with religion at the heart of the matter, in my opinion. Religion is and has always throughout history been used as a tool to control people by those who wish to pervert religion for their own purposes. I think this holds true Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Although, I don't know of any recent history Muslim expansionist or imperialist power, am I wrong about that one?

nori suja'i

for me being a suicide bomber is just a waste of time. it's still considered as suicide if not murderer which is 'haraam' because the victims mostly are the innocent passers-by. if we unable to attack the uniformed enemy during war, we still can doing jihad the other way such as to guide our ummah to seek knowledge (fardhoo e'in/ fardhoo kheefayyah) and to improve the standard of living of the ummah or by doing something that can bring benefit to ourselves and society. these actions also considered as jihaad. may Allah guide us to the right path always, ameen.