اتحاد وكالات الأنباء العربية منح جائزة أفضل صورة لعام 2007

لوكالة الأنباء السورية عن صورة تظهر طفلة في السابعة من

عمرها منهمكة في إنجاز واجباتها المدرسية أثناء بيعها الحلوى

على أحد أرصفة شوارع دمشق .

ونجح المصور الشاب وسيم خير بيك 27 عاماً بالتقاط تلك

الصورة بعد عدة محاولات كانت الطفلة ترفض فيها أن تتصور وتغطي

وجهها بيديها الصغيرتين كلما أراد وسيم تصويرها، وقال : تمكنت بعد

عدة مرات من التقاط هذه الصورة لها باستخدام عدسة زوم عن بعد

يزيد علي 30 متراً، وذلك أثناء تواجدي صدفة قرب مكان جلوسها المعتاد .

المصور أراد أن يوصل لنا رسالة مهمة جدا ً من خلال صورته

أن الإنسان بالإرادة والعمل الجاد يستطيع أن يهزم الفقر والحرمان .

وأطلق الاتحاد على الصورة اسم العلم والعمل . وكان وسيم قد سماها التحدي

تحية كبيرة

و أكبر تقدير و أجمل حب و احترام
salam alikoum
this picture has won the award of the best picture of the year 2007, this is a young lady in her 7th year selling cakes and doing her course works on the roads of dimachk (Syria); the photographer who took this picture tried many times to take it and the lady always to cover her face with her hands until he found a chance and took it 30 meters away from her with the zoom of his camera,
the man who took it wanted to tell us that with volounty and hard working we can defeat poverty and misery, he named this picture "the challenge"
wa salam alikoum

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 223

naz haider

tears in my eyes....
but atleast he clothed... we have kids here who have no clothes, are malnourished, no place to live and have no option but to beg or steal... It's a sad situation.

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

May Allah Ta'ala bless her!!! But from one side... It is not nice take picture without allowing... especially that this girl has been hide her face and even than he took pictureof her... My opinion...

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
Alhamdulillah

:salam2: thanks brother for sharing this wiht us..wallahi its amezing, Allah bellesd us with so much we shooud be thankful for what we have.

katieanneb

Assalemu alaikom,
It is sad, but true that in many countries, young children are either expected, or volunteer to help themselves and their families, simply to survive or to pay for their education. Where is our "zakat" and "sadaqa"????? If the Islamic economic system were established then there would be no poverty and no pictures like this.
I really admire this little girl for her bravery....and please don't always blame the parents. Sometimes, the children insist on helping their family.
I feel as if I want to hug her and buy all her cakes, and let her go home happy and do her homework in the comfort of her home!!!!!! Allah yahfath'ha- May Allah protect Her!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam brothers and sisters'

I think you havent heard the name of a country Bangladesh....even if you've heard,havent seen the real pictures of poverty.
I would hav post some of them...but i will be unethical and inhumanity.

we are responsible for these.......do you agree?
we dont pay zakat....we take interest from banks,....we do capitalism...this is all because of us...

let us do not practise these...evil works.....and pray for them...
Atleast we can take a oath that we wont gonna do anyone of these...

actually these are to warn us...to make us look down to the reality...
and moreover these tell us that....even they are living below and below level...but there's SOMEONE who is taking care of them....even they dont hav food to eat once a day,clothes to wear,a place to live.....

may allah forgive us all and guide us to the true path for the humanity

Jazakallahu khairan...wa barakallahu feekum
masalama

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Jazakallahu hair for giving me the strength to study................
this is a great encouragement. SUBHANALLAH.

Mohamad Fazril

as a student myself, it kind make me ashame of myself of how i was given the luxury in my life but still not totally appreciate it

aqeela01

I have seen poverty much worse on the streets of Cape Town.....at least this child appears to be warmly clothed. Unfortunately poverty is a worldwide phenomenon and it can only be defeated once the people who have been struck by it decide that they need to defeat poverty as others cannot defeat it for them.
I am speaking from personal experience as my spouse had deserted our 2 sons and myself and if it had not been for my parents offering us shelter and me accepting work which only pays a pittance.....we would currently be living on the streets eating from dustbins. I had beseeched Allah for help but knew that Allah only helps those who help themselves. So instead of letting my situation defeat me, I had faced it head-on and grabbed the bull by the horns. I had taken a lot for me not to let my pride get in the way. Alhamdulillah, my boys have a roof over their heads and food in their bellies at night. If I had sat back and accepted the negative it would definately not have been this way