The Prophet's Prayer

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah..

The Prophet's Prayer is a complete video that shows the exact and the most correct way of offering Salah explained by Dr Muhammad Salah from Quran and Authentic Sunnah.

The topics covered are Importance of Salah, Simulation of Salah, Requirements that make a prayer valid, common errors in Salah, how to develop khushu in salah and concept of future & hope for Islam.

Prophet (pbuh) said ...Pray as you have seen me praying.. (Sahih Bukhari Book 1 Vol 1, Hadith 604). It is very important that we offer salah in the authentic and correct manner as it is one of the biggest forms of Ibaadah in Islam. We cannot afford to lose points on Salah just because our parents or our people taught it in the wrong way.

Therefore, turn back to Quran and authentic Sunnah and grasp the evidence being given to you and shun the way for which no evidence was ever provided to us.

This video is a full version and a production of Huda TV. All the 13 episodes have been clubbed together for you in this video.

[yt]EogdUdraapg[/yt]

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualykum,

Im half-way through - BRILLIANT video! JazakAllah Khair for sharing. His voice is so tranquil, it puts you at peace.
Its really helpful and I have already learned about five things I didnt know.. Go figure - been Muslim all my life..... :/ MEH!

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualykum,

I just finished it this morning... Amazing and really helpful. I will be sharing InshAllah and hope others can benefit from this, especially those new to Islam...

A definite MUST WATCH.

Brother hh, JazkAllah Khair again for sharing.

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Wa-iyyakum sister.

That is what I am doing...sharing it with my local friends..:)

Asalamualykum,

I just finished it this morning... Amazing and really helpful. I will be sharing InshAllah and hope others can benefit from this, especially those new to Islam...

A definite MUST WATCH.

Brother hh, JazkAllah Khair again for sharing.

MuslimShadow

walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

This is really important.

JazakaALLAH khairan for posting this beneficial video.

I have many questions related to salah.I was searching here and there.

Brother helpinghumanity,may ALLAH reward you abundantly.:)