the secret of the name Ahmad

safiya58

Ahmad is a surname of our Prophed (saw). meaning: "high-praised"

أحمد

consider how it is written on arabic: first letter ( أ ) reminds when we stay on qiyam while praying. Second letter ( ح ) remins when we do ruku`. third letter ( م ) sudjud. Fourth letter ( د ) when we sit..........:salah:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Ahmad is a surname of our Prophed (saw). meaning: "high-praised"

أحمد

consider how it is written on arabic: first letter ( أ ) reminds when we stay on qiyam while praying. Second letter ( ح ) remins when we do ruku`. third letter ( م ) sudjud. Fourth letter ( د ) when we sit..........:salah:

:salam2:

i like that.... it's pretty cool:salah:
:wasalam:

yasin67

Subhanallah, I liked this.did you read this in somewhere or you realized that?
I heard that when you lie on the bed to sleep, if you lie to your right with your legs bend and your hands near your head your body makes a محمد

safiya58

Subhanallah, I liked this.did you read this in somewhere or you realized that?
I heard that when you lie on the bed to sleep, if you lie to your right with your legs bend and your hands near your head your body makes a محمد

no I didn´t realized that by myself. I read it in a book; it was about death and life after death in Islam; written by an Imam called Abd ar-Rahim ibn Ahmad al- Quadi. I read that the human body is formed with the name Muhammed aswell but because I couldn´t realize it I didn´t mention.

by the way thanks everyone for your comments :)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
oh ,have heard that before ,,,now can see it ,,,,,,
hmmm what i heard was about MUhammad ,,if you write it in arabic ,is like when we sit ,in prayers ,,,i guess ,
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR ,,,,,,,
THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ,MASHA ALLAH

yasin67

Tewafuq(harmony,unison)with writing of Quran

I let you know more that I think you havent heard of before.There is no difference from the original of course but some related words are written as to come over each other which makes a harmony(tewafuq).So Quran appeals not only the hearing but our seeing.This is only one page.The whole Quran is written with tewafuq.The caligrapher is Ahmed Husrev Altınbaşak who was a student of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi who is the writer of Risale-i Nur(A tafsir of Quran).

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24

safiya58

I let you know more that I think you havent heard of before.There is no difference from the original of course but some related words are written as to come over each other which makes a harmony(tewafuq).So Quran appeals not only the hearing but our seeing.This is only one page.The whole Quran is written with tewafuq.The caligrapher is Ahmed Husrev Altınbaşak who was a student of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi who is the writer of Risale-i Nur(A tafsir of Quran).

jazak Allahu ckairan brother. u r very kind. I never heard of A. Altinbasak but I know Said Nursi... I didn´t read his whole work just some prables (the first, second and third word) but it is just amazing ... the link is very good Allah razI olsun :blackhijab:

yasin67

jazak Allahu ckairan brother. u r very kind. I never heard of A. Altinbasak but I know Said Nursi... I didn´t read his whole work just some prables (the first, second and third word) but it is just amazing ... the link is very good Allah razI olsun :blackhijab:

Ameen, ajma'in May Allah swt be pleased with us all.

You should read Said Nursi's works.I think his works are the best way to understand Quran today.Insallah the site will be beneficient.

safiya58

Ameen, ajma'in May Allah swt be pleased with us all.

You should read Said Nursi's works.I think his works are the best way to understand Quran today.Insallah the site will be beneficient.

I know his work is really great. May Allah reward him for that. I startet reding it but the language is pretty difficult.. it is old turkish... I have to confess that I stop reading because of the lack of disipline:shymuslima1: I can also read on german but I prefer to read on the original language... Can u post something from Risale-i Nur here....? It would be cool when everyone can profit from it... jazak Allahu Ckairan. kib ... take care

yasin67

Can u post something from Risale-i Nur here....? It would be cool when everyone can profit from it... jazak Allahu Ckairan. kib ... take care

I am thinking of putting something from Risale-i Nur but I dont know if I can handle it.I dont know.Inshallah we open a section about Risale-i Nur in this forum.All the Ummah should read and will benefit from it.By the way if you are Turkish, you should find people who read this books and make lessons around where you live.Because it is sometimes hard to understand when you are alone.But with the help of others you will get it.Allaha emanet ol.fiy amenallah

safiya58

sure u can handle it. Just make the beginning and the rest will come easy inshaallah. I don´t know anyone near me who teaches that but my problem is only lack of disipline if I strugle a lil bit then I can understand it by myself also...