The treatment of the slave woman in War

Imad

Assalamo alaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I am very disappointed with the way some people communicated with sister Asja. The thread is closed, otherwise i would have reacted.

It's better to say good or to be silent. I want to correct some misconceptions insha Allah ,because correcting the misconceptions is the key Goal of this Forum.

The treatment of the slave woman in War

Allah and his prophet peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ordered the muslims to treat the captives and slaves in a good way. The best people who followed this commands are the companions. In War the woman who losed their husband have been given in return companions who are far more better than their own husbands. They had to protect them like they are protecting their wives, to feed them like they are feeding their wives and to treat them like they are treating their wives.

Everyone new that the women who have been given in ' protection' to the companions turn to be like their wives. So there is no need for a marriage contract. The marriage contract is for the woman who is free. If the slave women refused to be touched they would never have been touched by the companions. Why?

because Touching or having intercourse under pressure does not belong to the good way in which Allah ordered us to treat the slave women.

Prophet Ibrahiem peace and blessings be upon him had also Hajar as a slave woman, but he treated her like his wive and she gave birth to ismael peace be upon him. That's why the christians say: " Ismael is not born from a free woman so he is not been counted as the real son" They count only Isaaq as the real son. In islam there is no such thing. A slave wive is like a real wive. That's the beauty of islam.

Do you remember the Victory against Banu el mustaliq. Juwaiyria was one of the slave women. She has given her freedom by our prophet. Afterwards he married her. When her father came to free her, she refused. She stayed with our prophet. If Our prophet peace be upon him didn't treat Juwairuya bintu elharith in a nice manner, she would never stayed

Fi amanillah

Weassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad