The value of this world...

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

“The value of this world compared to that of the Hereafter is like what your finger brings from the sea when you put it in and then take it out.” (Saheeh Muslim)

SUBHANA-ALLAH

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

SubhanAllah!!!

Thank you dear brother for sharing with us this usefull and true reminder on passing of dunya(this world) Inshallah.

May Allah subhan we teala betow all belivers with His Mercy and Jannah Inhshallah,and may Allah be pleased with us.

May Allah bless you.

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
asalamo alaikom

you are more than welcome....

ameen to your dua...

-------------------------------------------------

“Did you then think that We had created you in jest, and that you would not be returned to Us (in the Hereafter)?” (Quran 23:115)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

it's very true indeed. i am a manager of a retail/rx store and very often people are arguing with me over a few pennies or trying to hustle me for just cents off. it's very sickening because i see how much they love the things of this dunya. they aren't being this way because they're having major financial troubles, but because they love their money so much. i think to myself about how none of that money or the things that they buy will come with them to the akhirah. i'm telling you, that if their lives were to flash before their eyes they would see themselves clipping coupons, eating, sleeping and on the toilet.

they store up all this needless stuff and in my heart i just want to ask them: what are you preparing for the afterlife?
:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

A beautiful aya...

"Beautified for men is the love of things they covet; women, children, much of gold and silver (wealth), branded beautiful horses, cattle and well-tilled land. This is the pleasure of the present world's life; but Allah has the excellent return with Him." ( 3:14 )

fada_all

salamo allahi alaika wa baraka allaho fik brother as a good reminder ,may allah swt guide us all to the right path insha allah..

salam alikom