The Wife and The Window

abdellah007

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning, while they are eating
breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hang the wash outside.

That laundry is not very clean, she said, she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps
she needs better laundry soap.

Her husband looked on, but remained silent. Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to
dry, the young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and
said to her husband: "Look! She has learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her
this."

The husband said: "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows!"

And so it is with life:

"What we see when watching others depends on the purity of the window through which we
look. Before we give any criticism, it might be a good idea to check our state of mind and
ask ourselves if we are ready to see the good rather than to be looking for something in
the person we are about to judge. "

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning, while they are eating
breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hang the wash outside.

That laundry is not very clean, she said, she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps
she needs better laundry soap.

Her husband looked on, but remained silent. Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to
dry, the young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and
said to her husband: "Look! She has learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her
this."

The husband said: "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows!"

And so it is with life:

"What we see when watching others depends on the purity of the window through which we
look. Before we give any criticism, it might be a good idea to check our state of mind and
ask ourselves if we are ready to see the good rather than to be looking for something in
the person we are about to judge. "

Subhan Allah that's beautiful ............and meaningful reminder as well
a point to ponder for all of us

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikkkkuuuuum:D:D:D:D::D

aaaaww, BEAUTIFUUULLL reminder, and and and hahahahaha FUNNNNY in away lol.........but subhanaAllah, there is a great lesson to it:D
"Dont look at others through the glasses of *judgement*!"
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D