There is nothing he didnt do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

islamisthesolution

salaam alaikom brothers and sisters
I have a friend who told that there is a guy who wants to marry her but she knows that he did everything haraam drugs , adultery, cursing didnt pray and and everything you can imagine and she says that he repents and she asked me if i were her what would i do ?
actually i told her that i will never accept such a man even if he repents am i right ?
i mean how she can be so sure about his repentence may be he is just deceiving her may be he isnt changed of course Allahu knows best but thats how i feel.correct me if i am wrong.:astag:

slave_of_Allah

My dear sister i hope you are well. Make du'a for your friend, and i pray that Allah gives her what is best for her deen. Aameen. Regarding this brother ..... your friend can do istikhara. That is best for her, and only then she will know insha'Allah.

If a person is willing to change for Allah, then indeed they are a true Muslim, and Allah will forgive, if they sincerly repent, because Allah is so Merciful. But if the person wants to change for someone else, for example their future wife, then that is NOT good, whatever good a person does SHOULD be for ALLAH ONLY - and no one esle. Try reminding your friend this.

If this brother can help your friend with her deen - then Masha'Allah that is good, if not then she should stay away from what is bad for her. Allah Knows best.

I pray Allah keeps our hearts pure for Him only, and helps us to remain true to His beautiful deen. Aameen.

islamisthesolution

My dear sister i hope you are well. Make du'a for your friend, and i pray that Allah gives her what is best for her deen. Aameen. Regarding this brother ..... your friend can do istikhara. That is best for her, and only then she will know insha'Allah.

If a person is willing to change for Allah, then indeed they are a true Muslim, and Allah will forgive, if they sincerly repent, because Allah is so Merciful. But if the person wants to change for someone else, for example their future wife, then that is NOT good, whatever good a person does SHOULD be for ALLAH ONLY - and no one esle. Try reminding your friend this.

If this brother can help your friend with her deen - then Masha'Allah that is good, if not then she should stay away from what is bad for her. Allah Knows best.

I pray Allah keeps our hearts pure for Him only, and helps us to remain true to His beautiful deen. Aameen.

Alhamdulillah sister i am fine
but when my friend asked for my advice i just told her to stay away from him and not to accept his proposal i dont know if this right but thats what i see of course Allah is the most merciful but we are so weak and we just cant forget and forgive that easy at least for me may Allah forgive me for that but i just cant help it i dont trust those kinds of ppl at all i dont believe that they can change just like that there is always a powerful reason behind repentence i guess
well may Allah help her and me and all of us

Isra

aka Tree2008

As-Salamo Alaikome and I hope everyone is well.

This is good advice from Slave of Allah. And really people can change! Alhamdulillah he is all forgiving and he knows best! Pray for your friend and thats the best you can do for her. :tti_sister:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
This is how antum friend could do, just test that man by giving him things with he usually used, when he refused then stop testing.

Next time she find that man again, test him again by giving those things. After 3 times of testing the man, then she could believe that he is fine.

Then test again at the day the marriage already being agreed by her parents, if he reject again, then she will be in serenity and tranquility to do it.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

hehhe.nice advice.hmm.but how can ordinary ppl get drugs so easily.itwill not be able to buy in store i guess.cox handling it is haram and illegal everywher in world.so i think its a black market idea.:lol: