These are smart men Subhan'Allah

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

May Allah SWT Bless these men and Guide them to Islam!

Attachments

• 320423_526616684030669_1091801151_n.jpg
    320423_526616684030669_1091801151_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0

karu-89

but the fact is that they are also kafir ................. why do we fall into kuffar "s traps so easily

- - - Updated - - -

:salam2:

May Allah SWT Bless these men and Guide them to Islam!

but the fact is that they are also kafir ................. why do we fall into kuffar "s traps so easily

Islam!!yay

Salam

Maybe one day they will embrace Islam ? I dont like the way you speak by the way! How do you know If these people are Bad or good? Dont be so Judgemental !

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Assalaamualaikum bhaii..

I didn't like the ring of the sentence you just made.. You never know what plans Allah(SWT) have for them.. Indeed HE(SWT) is the Best of The Planners.. If He wills HE will guide them like HE did to many of us.. So pls don't judge them.. Today they are non-muslims, tomorrow by Allah(SWT)'s will they might be True Believers of Islam with loads of imaan..
At present, they are non-muslims,true.. But they are in favour of peace and against the attacks on Muslims and i feel that is indeed applaudable.. :)

Allah Hafiz :)
Peace :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

This is something we see very rare.
Allah knows the reasons why they choose to go against the trend. Mashallah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

- - - Updated - - -

Nastily put. We know they are non muslims and so we did what what we could to thank them in the best of the ways known to us. We made dua that Allaah guides them.

Allaah doesn't forbid us to be nice to them or to be just to them. Look at them. Apparantly they are being just. Why can't we do that?

What they conceal, we don't know. And I belief at this point non of us need to. Return their "Apparant" kindness with dua of guidance and ask Allaah to protect us from what they conceal. The world isn't divided into Muslims and bad humans after all.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam Alaikum wa rahmathullah

MashaAllah good to see something like this........

May Allah(swt) guide those people to the straight path....ameen ya rabb

jazzakallah khairan for sharing this

Idris16

I think some of you have misunderstood the post of karu-89, I think he meant that we should not invoke the blessings of Allah upon the disbelievers, rather we ask Allah to guide them to islam. Allah knows best.

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Nice picture, if they are not involved in new world order, neither do they are a part of conspiracy then shall we pray for their guidance... O' Allah! guide those who are affectionate about the true believers... Ameen Ya Awwal Al-Akheer

a_stranger

Assalmu alaikim
We as muslem Should pray for guidance for ourselves and all people . Then what about those who are defending our own rights? Please read the Hadith:

The servant does not reach the reality of [or true] faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself." This was recorded by Imam Ahmad is his Musnad.

karu-89

well what i mean is that these kuffar dont feel ashamed when they say the son of GOD (Astagfirullah) so why do we feel ashamed when we call them kafir ????????????? who are we to dislike the term Kafir ????????

What does the word "Kafir" means to you then?

Allah does not forbid that you be kind and just to those who did not fight against you on account of religion, nor drove you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are equitable (Q.S.Al-Mumtahanah: 8)

Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve (Q.S Al Baqarah (2) : 62)

strive-may-i

well what i mean is that these kuffar dont feel ashamed when they say the son of GOD (Astagfirullah) so why do we feel ashamed when we call them kafir ????????????? who are we to dislike the term Kafir ????????
Whats wrong with the term untouchable?
Whats wrong with the term terrorist?
Whats wrong with the term nigger?
Whats wrong with the term black?
Whats wrong with the term Kufr?
Whats wrong with the term 'I'?

There is nothing wrong with term, but with the way the person is using the term. Familiarity could breed contempt. But awareness expects sensitivity. Its not about ashamed, but question should be, 'is it really needed?', I think.
"O you who have believed, when you go forth in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You (yourselves) were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." [Qur'an 4:94]

Well .... context and sensitivity, Needs, practice, patience and goodness. Agree?
May Allah make us better mannered... Ameen.