They ae straight but they support the homosexual so how come ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A gift

:salam2:

the straight people who support the homosexual rights could you tell me when the same sex hits one you how are you going to feel I bet you will freak out do you know why because you know that’s its upnormal and gross if you think they have the rights to do so you wont be freaked out because if the other sex hits on you may refuse them but you wont be freaked out because you see that’s normal to be attracted to other sex and Allah created us Adam and Eve not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve and in order life goes on and people exit .

I don’t know what is this nonsense about homosexual rights and their marriage those people have twisted minds and whoever supports them even if they are straight they also have the same twisted mind and one last word to those people you make me feel sick .

Finally I don’t know if this is the right forum to write such a thread but I really wanted to say what I feel about this coz this is the only international forum I am in and I wish that other members make sure that they deliver my message to all the twisted minds

May Allah protect you all from all evils I will end my thread with this Ayat from the Holy Quran :

[11] And Allâh did create you (Adam) from dust, then from Nutfah (male and female discharge semen drops i.e. Adam's offspring), then He made you pairs (male and female). And no female conceives or gives birth but with His Knowledge. And no aged man is granted a length of life nor is a part cut off from his life (or another man's life), but is in a Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz) Surely, that is easy for Allâh.

72] And Allâh has made for you Azwaj (mates or wives) of your own kind, and has made for you, from your wives, sons and grandsons, and has bestowed on you good provision. Do they then believe in false deities and deny the Favor of Allâh (by not worshipping Allâh Alone).

ShyHijabi

Well if someone who is homosexual made a pass at me I would simply tell them I am heterosexual and happily married. So far I've never met a homosexual who persues me after this. I think alcoholics are committing the same level of sin but I don't see people getting to bent out of shape about them.

It's not our place to judge and we should focus on ourselves and improving our own imaan. I don't freak out because I am an adult and can control my own behavior.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baraktuhu

Reading posts above, it makes me think, if we would really take care only about ourselves, our own eman, deen, what will happen to our Umaah one day, to our chidren Inshallah,and what will happen to Allah religion, Allah orders,and Allahs law.
Our duty as Muslims and human beings is to take care about Allahs Law, and to fight agaisnt any wrong doing persones and big sinners as are homesexual persones or any other simular persones that are chainging the nature of humans, the way that Allah has created., Astagfirullah.It is problem of all humanity in presence and in future, and we as Muslims need to fight agaisnt those kind of dissases, with education of Muslims, trough books, media, lectures, so we can prevent those kind of awafull things, Inshallah. It is responsabilty of all us, not only Muslims, but aslo devolup Chistians, Jews... Islam is not sileinte, neither it is neutral, neither it is private thing, but Islaam is way of life which you can find in any feild of life, and Islaam is not afraid of truth.
It is not right to take care only about ourselves, but aslo to care about Allahs law, for His sake, that is what is making us Muslims, keepers of Allahs religion and His Law which can not be break, that is why we need to rise our voice aganst homesexuality like dissase because that is nothing but dissase, not only of one individual, but dissase which affects all society and all humanity.

And to not mention that some counties are even alowing adopting of chidren to homesuxaul persones, Astagfirullah.Allahs Messanger sallahu alayhe wa salam has order us, if we see something wrong we should try to remove it with out words( advice) and if we can not like that than with our hands, which means we need to fight against anything which is contraritory to Allahs law.

May Allah protect all Muslims.ameen

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
it's all a gift of freewill. nothing is wrong as long as it doesnt hurt others.

:salam2: brother

Can you please explain your words Inshallah.???

Yes, it is truth that every human has will to do what ever he wants, but his will is limited with Allahs law, so if you do what ever you wish than that is entails consequences for you. In Muslims countries the will of people is limited with Allahs Law. So there is not apsulute free will, neither some "gift of freewill", because human will stops there when it hurt others, but aslo human will stops there when it hurt Allahs Law, Allahs orders,and Allahs prohibition.

May Allah guide us all. :tti_sister:

ShyHijabi

Our Ummah is in the shape it is in because people no longer want to be accountable for their own behavior and ignorance. We are so busy trying to clean up someone else's life we don't focus on the mess of our own life. Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam, that is true, but so is neglecting one's prayers and comitting bi'dah.

I can count on one hand how many Muslims I see praying their salat or even having basic knowledge of their religion. Yet instead of working very hard to fix this in ourselves we concern ourselves with a very vocal yet exteremely small minority. Most Muslims I know have no basic understanding of Islam and most haven't even read or studied the Quran, they simply accept whatever a relatives tells them about their own religion.

So once we deal with our ownselves and clean up our own lives then we can broaden our circle. But to obsess about the sins of others, most of who aren't even Muslim, makes us hypocrites.

arzafar

oh man communication is an art!
my initial comment was made on a sarcastic note.

actually if you think about it, there is no such thing as 'freewill'. There are desires which are dependent on the material world. So in fact is freewill is not that 'free' as we are told it is.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Our duty as a Muslims and as a humans, is to take care about ourselves, but also to take care about others, our comunity, society, but what is the most important to take care about Allahs law and His orders, becouse Allah knows what is the best for us and Allah has put as us as a protectors of His religion.

If we want to correct mistakes of others or to prevent something what is wrong and reflected in doing of someone, it does not mean that we are trying to "clean up" someones life, or that we have to much free time and we want to use it in interfereing in others life. No, it means we care about others and future of others, it means we want to help others to stay on the right path and understand what is good and what is wrong for them, and with only one purpose, doing good for the sake of Allah and humanity.

We are not hypocrites if we take care about Islam, Muslims and we are also not hypocrites if we care about those who are not Muslims. This is our obligation, we are hypocrites if we close our eyes infront of all these things, and we also can not be too much overocupated only with ourselves forgeting on all others. One Muslim is enough, or should be enough capable, to take care about himselfes and others in the same time. Our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. is the best example for us in doing so.

May Allah guide us all.Ameen summa ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
oh man communication is an art!
my initial comment was made on a sarcastic note.

actually if you think about it, there is no such thing as 'freewill'. There are desires which are dependent on the material world. So in fact is freewill is not that 'free' as we are told it is.

Yes, communication is an art, but if you want others to understand it you need to be able to express it on the right way, understandable to others.:)

arzafar

Our duty as a Muslims and as a humans, is to take care about ourselves, but also to take care about others, our comunity, society, but what is the most important to take care about Allahs law and His orders, becouse Allah knows what is the best for us and Allah has put as us as a protectors of His religion.

If we want to correct mistakes of others or to prevent something what is wrong and reflected in doing of someone, it does not mean that we are trying to "clean up" someones life, or that we have to much free time and we want to use it in interfereing in others life. No, it means we care about others and future of others, it means we want to help others to stay on the right path and understand what is good and what is wrong for them, and with only one purpose, doing good for the sake of Allah and humanity.

We are not hypocrites if we take care about Islam, Muslims and we are also not hypocrites if we care about those who are not Muslims. This is our obligation, we are hypocrites if we close our eyes infront of all these things, and we also can not be too much overocupated only with ourselves forgeting on all others. One Muslim is enough, or should be enough capable, to take care about himselfes and others in the same time. Our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. is the best example for us in doing so.

May Allah guide us all.Ameen summa ameen

yes a muslim is one who
1. enjoins good and
2. forbids evil

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
yes a muslim is one who
1. enjoins good and
2. forbids evil

Assalamu Alaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah dear brother, you have said the truth. May Allah reword you and all Muslims.Ameen

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

oh well other day i got into this situation , in a van ,and believe me i was really furious ,Alhamdulilah things didnt get to ugly ,

May Allah protect us

Valerie

See, this is the topic that really was a problem for me... and apparently still is.

I've never had anyone hit on me that was of the same gender. If I did I'd probably just let the person know that I'm married and leave it at that. It wouldn't be much different than a heterosexual hitting on someone of the opposite sex and being told that they're not interested.

The problem I do have is that I refuse to force anyone to conduct their lives a certain way. If that were acceptable, I wouldn't be looking at Islam, because I don't know a single Muslim outside of the internet. You can tell someone what you believe, and if you're a good person and they see that, and would like to follow that example, then you can do far more than telling them that they're sinners and going to hell. In the end, it's between them and God.

I can't speak for those who are born Muslim, but I really think any revert would have to understand what they're in for and accept it.

What bothers me is when people use violence against someone who is gay. That really bothers me. Perhaps I'm just a little more sensitive to this because my brother is gay.

Do I have a problem with gay marriage? Not really. If there's more people in loving, committed relationships in the world, I'm fine with that. In the US, people need to be more concerned about the divorce rate between heterosexuals.

Just more things for me to think about :) I hope i haven't made a big mistake :)

:salam2: These kind of sensational questions and threads i feel makes people have very heated discussion. We all are still students of islam. We should pay more attention regarding salah fasting etc at this moment. I dont deny this is an important issue but like a high school student should concentrate on high school stuff and not think about university level stuff. When the time is right one wil learn about that also.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
. You can tell someone what you believe, and if you're a good person and they see that, and would like to follow that example, then you can do far more than telling them that they're sinners and going to hell. In the end, it's between them and God.

Peace be upon you

Yes, Alhamdulillah, you have right Duty of us Muslims is to learn othres about our religion and try to guide them to the truth InshAllah, but still Allah is the One who guides the best. Regarding that Muslims should not say to someone that "he or she" will go to Hell, or that is big sinner, is not wrong Alhamdulillah, but only the truth. Because if Allah Almighty call big sinners like that, than we should also say the truth,and nothing but truth. Because SubhanAllah, it would not be good to say, you are not big sinner altugh you do big sins. It is our duty to warn on such people and try to advice them to stop doing those big sins. All Prophets a.s. have been sent like gudiance to all people,and they were not saying nothing but the TRUTH. So it is also our duty to say only truth,and folow them.

What bothers me is when people use violence against someone who is gay. That really bothers me. Perhaps I'm just a little more sensitive to this because my brother is gay.

By Islaam, homosxual persones should be punished, and I do not know do you mena by that " violence". But SubhanAllah, Allahs Law is above everything,and even if they do not be punished by people or by law,they can be punished by Allah, like it hapend with Lut people. Allah has destoy them because they were crossing the limits of all evil, which means they were homesexul persones,

Do I have a problem with gay marriage? Not really. If there's more people in loving, committed relationships in the world, I'm fine with that. In the US, people need to be more concerned about the divorce rate between heterosexuals.

Just more things for me to think about :) I hope i haven't made a big mistake :

May Allah guide you to the right path Inshallah,and also guide your heart to feel and see what is right and what is wrong, especaily your brother.. Because if you think well you will see, that Allah has created man for women, and women for man,like a perfect order in world, how can be normal that two man, or two women be in marriege Astagfirullah. It is imediately clear that something is wrong here, which is out of perfect order that Allah has created.

May Allah guide us all

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: These kind of sensational questions and threads i feel makes people have very heated discussion. We all are still students of islam. We should pay more attention regarding salah fasting etc at this moment. I dont deny this is an important issue but like a high school student should concentrate on high school stuff and not think about university level stuff. When the time is right one wil learn about that also.

Assalamu allaicum

I apologise sister, but this question and this disscussion if it can be called disscussion, because Alhamdulillah to everyone is more than clear that homesexuality is wrong and big sin in Islaam, but also in other religions, is not cousing or making any very "heated discussion".But aslo to mention it is to love for Allah, but aslo to hate that what provokes Allahs anger.Because of some sins that some people commit, even earth and sky move from its place.

It is truth that we all are students of Islam,and there is still more that we need to learn, but Alhamdulillah we all know that homesexuality just like zina, or alcohol is strictly forbiden in Islaam. by that SubhanAllah, we have duty to talk about that, and not to pospone, but to warn on such a things. In Islaam, time is precious,and Muslims always forbidd evil, Muslim does not wait for tomorow, becuase maybe tomorow will not come for someone.

And also, this subject is not only importante for Islam and Muslims, but aslo it is importante from the point of view of other religions and for whole humanity. We should only remember what Allah has done with Lut people,to remainde oursleves that we need to think about it and do something agaisnt it, and not to pospone it.

Wa la hawla wa la kuwata illabillah.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

In Islaam Homsexualtiy is among the biggest Sins, even bigger than zina.
And the examplary punishment for the Sin has been mentioned even in the Quran.

Islam is very clear about it.
Arguing and discussing and questioning excessively over the commands of Allah is the characteristic of people who have earned Allah's anger, and a Believer is the one who hears and obeys.

Perhaps living among the Non-Muslim Societies has made us very insenstive about it. Or may be the media onslought has made it unfashionable for us to critize it even though the harm and the potential harm that it can cause to the Humanity are clear to all.

Ofcourse, we have priorities in Islaam. On the top of our priority is to learn Tawheed and correct our Aqeedah.

At the same time, we try to correct people when see something wrong happening around us to the best of our ability.

islam-qa on the it:

Why does Islam forbid lesbianism and homosexuality?
Could you please tell me that why is a homosexuality a sin in islam? I know it’s a great sin but my question is why? I haven't able to find the real reason why? So، if you could can you also tell me that what Allah has says in Quran or in hadith about it. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Praise be to Allaah.

The Muslim should not doubt, even for an instant, that what Allaah has prescribed is wise. He should know that there is great wisdom in what Allaah has commanded and what He has forbidden; it is the straight path and is the only way in which man can be safe and at peace, protecting his honour, his mind and his health, in accordance with the natural disposition (fitrah) with which Allaah has created man.

Some heretics have tried to attack Islam and its rulings; they have denounced divorce and plural marriage and permitted alcohol. Those who look at the state of their societies will see the state of misery which those societies have reached.

When they rejected divorce, murder took its place. When they rejected plural marriage, men started to take mistresses instead. When they allowed alcohol, all kinds of shameful and immoral actions became widespread.

They (gays and lesbians) both go against the natural disposition (fitrah) which Allaah has created in mankind – and also in animals – whereby the male is inclined towards the female, and vice versa.
Whoever goes against that goes against the natural disposition of mankind, the fitrah.

The spread of homosexuality has caused man diseases which neither the east nor the west can deny exist because of them. Even if the only result of this perversion was AIDS – which attacks the immune system in humans – that would be enough.

It also causes the breakup of the family and leads people to give up their work and study because they are preoccupied with these perversions.

Since the prohibition has come from his Lord, the Muslim should not wait until medicine proves that harm befalls the one who does that which Allaah has forbidden. Rather he must believe firmly that Allaah only prescribes that which is good for people, and these modern discoveries should only increase his certainty and confidence in the greatness of Allaah’s wisdom.

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Both of them – fornication and homosexuality – involve immorality that goes against the wisdom of Allaah’s creation and commandment. For homosexuality involves innumerable evil and harms, and the one to whom it is done would be better off being killed than having this done to him, because after that he will become so evil and so corrupt that there can be no hope of his being reformed, and all good is lost for him, and he will no longer feel any shame before Allaah or before His creation. The semen of the one who did that to him will act as a poison on his body and soul. The scholars differed as to whether the one to whom it is done will ever enter Paradise. There are two opinions which I heard Shaykh al-Islam (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrate.”

(al-Jawaab al-Kaafi, p. 115).

2. Lesbianism means one woman doing to another something like that which a man does to a woman. Homosexuality means having intercourse with males in the back passage. This was the action of the accursed people of the Prophet of Allaah Loot (peace be upon him). In sharee’ah terminology it refers to inserting the tip of the penis into the anus of a male.

What is mentioned concerning these actions in the Qur’aan and Sunnah:

A – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?

Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins)’”

[al-A’raaf 7:80-81]

B – “Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”

[al-Qamar 54:34 – interpretation of the meaning]

C – “And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?”

[al-A’raaf 7:80 – interpretation of the meaning]

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘You commit Al‑Faahishah (sodomy the worst sin) which none has preceded you in (committing) it in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)’”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:28]

D – “And (remember) Loot (Lot), We gave him Hukm (right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) and (religious) knowledge, and We saved him from the town (folk) who practised Al‑Khabaa’ith (evil, wicked and filthy deeds). Verily, they were a people given to evil, and were Faasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:74 – interpretation of the meaning]

E – “And (remember) Loot (Lot)! When he said to his people, ‘Do you commit Al‑Faahishah (evil, great sin, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, sodomy) while you see (one another doing evil without any screen)

Do you practise your lusts on men instead of women? Nay, but you are a people who behave senselessly.’

There was no other answer given by his people except that they said: ‘Drive out the family of Loot (Lot) from your city. Verily, these are men who want to be clean and pure!’

So We saved him and his family, except his wife. We destined her to be of those who remained behind.

And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). So evil was the rain of those who were warned”

[al-Naml 27:54-58 – interpretation of the meaning]

These verses refer to the punishment that befell the people of Loot. With regard to the rulings on them:

F – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning]:

“And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, hurt them both. And if they repent (promise Allaah that they will never repeat, i.e. commit illegal sexual intercourse and other similar sins) and do righteous good deeds, leave them alone. Surely, Allaah is Ever All-Forgiving (the One Who forgives and accepts repentance), (and He is) Most Merciful”

[al-Nisa’ 4:16]

Ibn Katheer said:

“The words of Allaah ‘And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, hurt them both’ mean, those who commit immoral actions, punish them both. Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), Sa’eed ibn Jubayr and others said: By condemning them, shaming them and hitting them with shoes. This was the ruling until Allaah abrogated it and replaced it with whipping and stoning. ‘Ikrimah, ‘Ata, al-Hasan and ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Katheer said: This was revealed concerning a man and woman who commit fornication. Al-Saddi said, it was revealed concerning young people before they get married. Mujaahid said: it was revealed concerning two men if they admit it bluntly; a hint is not sufficient – as if he was referring to homosexuality. And Allaah knows best.”

(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/463).

G – It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 1552).

H – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 5891).

I – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1456; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 6589).

And Allaah knows best.

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Status
Not open for further replies.